Trump Elected Again?

Freedom99

It is funny that you guys are quick to disregard, won't accept what one of your own retired general is telling you on video. But people will accept desinfo or what some stranger without any credentials has written on the internet! go figure..

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut is even guilty of spreading conspiracy misinformation

Lol, what??
What exactly is the conspiracy misinformation you think I am spreading?

nomoreketones

Ministry.PNG

nomoreketones

Very important notice for everyone - No violence! We cannot have a repeat of anything like what happened at the capital the other day.

The media and Democratic party are trying to seed and encourage right wing violence right now. If the media/Democrats succeed and there is any sort of violence, that will be used as a pretense to further crack down on civil liberties. Do not give the media/Democrats what they want. No violence!

No Violence at all for any reason!!!

yerrag

Very important notice for everyone - No violence! We cannot have a repeat of anything like what happened at the capital the other day.

The media and Democratic party are trying to seed and encourage right wing violence right now. If the media/Democrats succeed and there is any sort of violence, that will be used as a pretense to further crack down on civil liberties. Do not give the media/Democrats what they want. No violence!

No Violence at all for any reason!!!

Well of course. A violent doberman and german shephered is not allowed. And a poodle is very welcome. Let's turn into a nation of poodles and keep on barking. We will have our blue ribbons at the show!

nomoreketones

Well of course. A violent doberman and german shephered is not allowed. And a poodle is very welcome. Let's turn into a nation of poodles and keep on barking. We will have our blue ribbons at the show!
It's over. The fascists have won. Nothing good will come out of any violent acts.

yerrag

What is the difference between a wild animal and a domesticated animal?

One reads.

yerrag

When you live under an authoritarian regime you must conform. That is a fact of life.
And you must fight their wars and be proclaimed a hero.

yerrag

Same ribbon. Different color. Arf arf.

burtlancast

burtlancast

not actors. This is not fake, it was recorded a few days ago. And Lt. General Thomas Mclnerney is who says he is. just look it up.
Even if something is true, that doesn't mean something is going to be done about it.

Looks fake to me too.

Rooster

recent video 01/09/21, short video summạry of the situạtion: Lt. Generạl Thomạs McLnerney, Special forces mixed wih antifạ and were ạble to confiscate lạptop, Antifạ fạlseflạg at the Cạpitol, covid is a Bioweạpon. Hybrid Wạrfare:, cyberwạrfare, the election frạud , hạmmer and scorecạrd sold to Chinạ .

Lt. Generạl Thomạs McInerney Reveạls What Hạppened to the Pelosi LạpTop​

You don't need to steal a laptop as everything you do online is stored in the massive utah complex..... any laptop connected to the internet likely is monitored.... every file and every keystroke is stored in Utah. Every email is stored by the government.

The general is spreading misinformation

jmojo

Lol, what??
You mentioned that the Capitol riots were full of paid actors. Where is the evidence for this? You should watch that YouTube compilation which shows the entirety of the events from those days. These protests and riots are made up of right wing extremists who have an agenda to try and keep Trump in office. You also mentioned that there was widespread election fraud as if you have factual proof that this occurred in a widespread organized fashion.

I'm not trying to discredit you and I highly respect your knowledge but I get disappointed when conspiracy based claims are thrown out which have no concrete evidence.

I'm open to have my mind changed though if such evidence is truly available.

haidut

Forum Supporter
You mentioned that the Capitol riots were full of paid actors. Where is the evidence for this? You should watch that YouTube compilation which shows the entirety of the events from those days. These protests and riots are made up of right wing extremists who have an agenda to try and keep Trump in office. You also mentioned that there was widespread election fraud as if you have factual proof that this occurred in a widespread organized fashion.

I'm not trying to discredit you and I highly respect your knowledge but I get disappointed when conspiracy based claims are thrown out which have no concrete evidence.

I'm open to have my mind changed though if such evidence is truly available.

I was simply quoting Whitney Webb and her work. As far as paid actors - the guy in the viking hat is actually a paid actor and has been a confirmed presence at protests/riots this past summer. As to his motivations for being in this specific riot - don't know for sure but given his past actions I doubt he is a die-hard Trumper who decided to storm the Capitol. Speaking of storming the Capitol - did you see the videos of multiple DC/Capitol police officers opening the doors and letting the crowd enter? Either there are a lot of DC/Capitol cops who are pro-Trump and they decided to allow the crowd inside (though not sure what that achieves), or letting them in was a very convenient op so that later the media can claim the crowd did make it into the Capitol and as such this was a siege/breach, because simply chanting outside is just a protest and cannot be deemed an insurrection.
I am not sure, which one of these is true but considering 93% of DC residents voted for Biden, and looking at how DC/Capitol police joined in many of the protests this past summer, I just don't see how DC/Capitol police would be pro-Trump and act to help the Capitol crowd get in.
Again, nobody really knows for sure what happened and why, and neither I nor you have direct evidence of anything related to those riots and how/why they unfolded. In the absence of direct evidence every opinion is basically a "conspiracy theory" because it assigns intent and narrative to events based on the person's viewpoint.
Look, conspiracies/opinions aside. If you live in the US, I have a very simple question for you - do you think life here has gotten better or worse over the last 20 years? IMO, it is hard to argue that it has not been progressively becoming very, very bad. Economic plight for pretty much everybody except those with the cushy jobs at Big Tech and finance, 3 life-prospect-crushing recessions in a period of less than 20 years, drastic decline in the health of everybody but especially the youngest members of society, loss of most civil liberties, administration after administration lying in people's faces and killing innocent people abroad, the entire govt apparatus spying openly on Americans (along or in tandem with Big Tech), massive censorship of pretty much any dissenting opinion (political or otherwise), etc, etc, etc. And of course, both sides of the political spectrum are doing it.
So, you either believe that this drastic loss of quality of life and liberty somehow happened randomly and without a unifying cause, or you believe that there was concerted action that brought it about. The totality of what I have seen over the last 20 years places me in the latter camp. Does it really matter if one specific event (in this case the Capitol riot) turns out to be a true conspiracy or a conspiracy theory?

Last edited:

jmojo

Lol, what??

I'm open to have my mind changed though if such evidence is truly available
I was simply quoting Whitney Webb and her work. As far as paid actors - the guy in the viking hat is actually a paid actor and has been a confirmed presence at protests/riots this past summer. As to his motivations for being in this specific riot - don't know for sure but given his past actions I doubt he is a die-hard Trumper who decided to storm the Capitol. Speaking of storming the Capitol - did you see the videos of multiple DC/Capitol police officers opening the doors and letting the crowd enter? Either there are a lot of DC/Capitol cops who are pro-Trump and they decided to allow the crowd inside (though not sure what that achieves), or letting them in was a very convenient op so that later the media can claim the crowd did make it into the Capitol and as such this was a siege/breach, because simply chanting outside is just a protest and cannot be deemed an insurrection.
I am not sure, which one of these is true but considering 93% of DC residents voted for Biden, and looking at how DC/Capitol police joined in many of the protests this past summer, I just don't see how DC/Capitol police would be pro-Trump and act to help the Capitol crowd get in.
Again, nobody really knows for sure what happened and why, and neither I nor you have direct evidence of anything related to those riots and how/why they unfolded. In the absence of direct evidence every opinion is basically a "conspiracy theory" because it assigns intent and narrative to events based on the person's viewpoint.

Thanks for detailing your viewpoints a bit more. I still have my doubts because it's widely known that a majority of police officers and military members are pro Trump. I also have trouble believing the paid actors claims. The 'viking hat guy' is widely known as the QAnon Shaman and he's completely batshit crazy. He's also in jail now and has been refusing to eat because they won't serve him organic food lol.

Some links on Police:

Lejeboca

+1.
And I like your disinformation @haidut :): --- oops --- opinion !

Seriously, there is no such a thing as "disinformation" this is an oxymoron. FYI from here is Webster's definition:

Information -- Any fact or set of facts, knowledge, news, or advice, whether communicated by others or obtained by personal study and investigation; any datum that reduces uncertainty about the state of any part of the world; intelligence; knowledge derived from reading, observation, or instruction. [1913 Webster +PJC]