Trump Elected Again?

tankasnowgod

This news outlet debunks the video footage of suitcases of ballots being pulled out from under the tables.

Georgia election officials show frame-by-frame what really happened in Fulton surveillance video

That story didn't even attempt to debunk anything. If you read it, it says yeah, you saw us pull boxes of ballots out from the under the table. But they are totes official ballots. That's like, standard official ballot storing procedure, yo.

"Video taken hours before shows the table being brought into the room at 8:22 a.m. Nothing was underneath the table then.

At 10 p.m., with the room full of people, including official monitors and the media, video shows ballots that had already been opened but not counted placed in the boxes, sealed up and stored under the table.

The reason? Employees thought they were done for the night.

“They were closing things up and getting ready to leave,” Watson said.

Here’s where the confusion comes in:

Media and observers left as employees packed up. But Fulton’s election director called a supervisor at State Farm a few minutes later, telling them to keep counting after the Secretary of State’s office called and said they shouldn’t stop counting for the night so early.

After that call, employees pulled the containers of ballots back out and went back to work."

So the justification is that it isn't fraud that you are seeing, but outright incompetence. That certainly isn't "debunking" the video, and even if you believe that explanation, it shouldn't give you any confidence in the results.

Last edited:

managing

I discovered nothing new. My point was that without source material I cannot independently verify that particular story. I've caught the mainstream media lying so much over the past 5 years that anything they report is suspect.

I'm still convinced the election was stolen due to a lack of verification of chain of custody of millions of ballots and improper signature verification. The mainstream media adds to my suspicions because instead of doing their jobs they just continue to gaslight the American people with the mantra "voter fraud is rare".

The mainstream media was a huge contributor to the election fraud by assisting in the coverup.
Some people never learn . . .

yerrag

Don't misunderstand me. You are much too amateurish to actually be FSB. I am just saying that you have stolen some of their techniques.
Projection?

HDD

Looks like Malloch-Brown is being rewarded for the excellent work he did in stealing the US Election. #Smartmatic

Quote Tweet

3tt77o59jouq6b2ti7e5_normal.jpeg

George Soros-
I applaud Patrick Gaspard's leadership of the Open Society Foundations in a world beset by illiberalism. Mark Malloch-Brown will be Open Society's new president. He is deeply familiar with its work and shares my vision of philanthropy.

burtlancast

Interesting news here:

Big news coming out of Arizona as the Trump Team was granted 100 ballots to examine and it was found that 3% were fraudulent.

"In Arizona, it turns out that 3% of the votes cast in the 100 count vote sampling were tainted or worse. This would be, if carried forward, approximately 90,000 votes more than we would need to win the State. Now we were granted a much larger sample to work with. Wow!"

yerrag

I've always wondered how snakes keep getting reelected after they have been revealed. For example, Debbie Wasserman Schulz - who rigged the 2106 primaries for Hillary Clinton, or something to that effect. Perhaps if she committed mass murder, she would still be reelected if mass murder doesn't land her in prison. Is her constituency so blindly loyal to her, or are they so uninformed?

Is it because there has always been fraud, and that the government is just helpless, if not in cahoots, with carrying out the fraud? The Nov. 3 election is exceptional only in that it defied our sensibilities. There had always been plausible deniability that allowed the benefit of the doubt to favor the fraudster-elect. The fraud is systemic and will only get worst if Biden gets away with the steal. It will send a message to fraudsters to do away with any taboo or inhibition in getting elected.

But even if the fraud were corrected in this election, I still think that it will be a one-off remedy. The system is too vested in electing politicians that serve special interests, which makes fair elections a threat to these special interests. There used to be a time when there was a line that judges wouldn't cross, where they wouldn't blatantly make a decision exposing their bias. They would at the very least couch their decision by reasoning it out in their brief. Now, judges don't have to offer an explanation as it exposes the hypocrisy in their decision, as it is obviously biased and it is not at all about justice and the common good, and there is no need for pretense.

So if the judicial system is so far along in really not serving the people, how far removed would the election system be in putting in positions of power snakes that don't care about good governance, but instead act as mini-dictators who trade their subservience to a central power for their license to be the kingpin in their bailiwick? Just look at the cities that are under the suffocating grip of Democrat mayors - the larger the city the more extensive the corruption. Cities have their own charter that gives them a lot of independence, and cities hold plenty of wealth which makes them a juicy prize for blood-sucking politicians.

This election gave us for the first time a wake-up call on the power of these cities to control the direction of the country. The fraud was carried out in very corrupt city administrations. If the corruption were not so institutionalized and ingrained in the culture of the city government, the fraud would not have been carried out with the level of coordination it took to steal the presidential vote. It was also remarkable in their brazenness that established norms were thrown out. The GOP poll watchers never expected this, and they were outmaneuvered. City officials boxed out the GOP pollwatchers with every excuse they could find, even using COVID as an excuse to disallow GOP observers to do their job. The ways and means to do it require little imagination but a lot of preparation, and city employees exploited every chance they could to carry out the heist across different battleground states.

I believe that the battle for future presidencies would keep being marred by such gamesmanship and deceit unless fair elections are demanded by the people. The root of the problem is in the cities. Cities are not necessarily Democratic in their party affiliation if not for the fraud continually carried out by politicians and city government employees. The city government in each of these cities are, in effect, their own deep state. These are the same cities that mismanage and run up deficits. And these are the cities that pay the most to their employees, and this institutional bribery, where high pay and being an accomplice has gone on for too long.

This is all done for politician's thirst for power and control, and this is a cancer for the whole country. Reform the cities! Until then, California will always be a Democrat state. And the United States will always be captive to global and foreign interests that corrupt the cities.

Last edited:

Jem Oz

Naive question perhaps but here goes: WHY oh WHY wasn't the GOP ready for this??? Why didn't they anticipate it? Why didn't they look into Dominion? Why didn't they plan for the worst, and have an A1 game plan? If Trump truly is/was the swamp drainer, why didn't he know in advance that every single dirty tactic was going to be tried, and then some?

yerrag

Naive question perhaps but here goes: WHY oh WHY wasn't the GOP ready for this??? Why didn't they anticipate it? Why didn't they look into Dominion? Why didn't they plan for the worst, and have an A1 game plan? If Trump truly is/was the swamp drainer, why didn't he know in advance that every single dirty tactic was going to be tried, and then some?
Good questions, not naive.

First, Republicans are in on this. Just look at Brian Kemp and Raffensperger in Georgia. Plenty of RINOs in the closet. Why not? They're mostly bought and paid for. That's how they get elected anyway. As long as they benefit from being the pretend opposition, what do they care about the people?

Secondly, I think it was the first time for pollwatchers to be kept from doing their job. It wasn't expected. And even if it were expected, what can they do? Pre-empt it? How? Would they have to act paranoid and go there with all their defenses ready? Would they come armed to the hilt? How's that going to look?

As for Dominion, it's been used to steal the vote in other countries by the CIA. Did Trump expect the CIA to use Dominion against its own country and against him? Would pre-empting the CIA be a good tactic? Catching the CIA on the act is a better approach.

As for swamp draining, I don't really know if Trump really has it in him to do it. We'll see. Because now, I believe Trump can now ward off charges of him being a dictator when he cleans house. I believe the country will be behind him, given the alternative that's been made plain for us to see.

michael94

don't want to black pill there's actually a lot to be excited about in the next 3 weeks

burtlancast

Exactly !

Why did they wait to be defrauded if they knew it was coming ?

That's why i'm speculating Trump's in cahoots with the rest, MSM included, to start a civil war.

It all seems too convenient.

yerrag

Exactly !

Why did they wait to be defrauded if they knew it was coming ?

That's why i'm speculating Trump's in cahoots with the rest, MSM included, to start a civil war.

It all seems too convenient.

I suppose Trump telling us that mail-in voting is prone to fraud isn't enough, right? He should use his power to enforce in-person voting and disallow mail-in voting. And if he were to do that, you would probably be the first to call him a dictator.

Easy to kibitz and be a backseat driver.

kYgirl

Trump was absolutely ready for this. He had been planning for this to happen for two years.

Situation Update, Dec. 3rd - Trump invokes foreign interference provision of his 2018 executive order, authorizing military response to cyber warfare, see NSPM 13

achillea

Trump was in Davos at the World Economic Forum prostrating himself before Klaus Scwabb in January.

From my point of view he is in it or compromised,

managing

I've always wondered how snakes keep getting reelected after they have been revealed. For example, Debbie Wasserman Schulz - who rigged the 2106 primaries for Hillary Clinton, or something to that effect. Perhaps if she committed mass murder, she would still be reelected if mass murder doesn't land her in prison. Is her constituency so blindly loyal to her, or are they so uninformed?

Is it because there has always been fraud, and that the government is just helpless, if not in cahoots, with carrying out the fraud? The Nov. 3 election is exceptional only in that it defied our sensibilities. There had always been plausible deniability that allowed the benefit of the doubt to favor the fraudster-elect. The fraud is systemic and will only get worst if Biden gets away with the steal. It will send a message to fraudsters to do away with any taboo or inhibition in getting elected.

But even if the fraud were corrected in this election, I still think that it will be a one-off remedy. The system is too vested in electing politicians that serve special interests, which makes fair elections a threat to these special interests. There used to be a time when there was a line that judges wouldn't cross, where they wouldn't blatantly make a decision exposing their bias. They would at the very least couch their decision by reasoning it out in their brief. Now, judges don't have to offer an explanation as it exposes the hypocrisy in their decision, as it is obviously biased and it is not at all about justice and the common good, and there is no need for pretense.

So if the judicial system is so far along in really not serving the people, how far removed would the election system be in putting in positions of power snakes that don't care about good governance, but instead act as mini-dictators who trade their subservience to a central power for their license to be the kingpin in their bailiwick? Just look at the cities that are under the suffocating grip of Democrat mayors - the larger the city the more extensive the corruption. Cities have their own charter that gives them a lot of independence, and cities hold plenty of wealth which makes them a juicy prize for blood-sucking politicians.

This election gave us for the first time a wake-up call on the power of these cities to control the direction of the country. The fraud was carried out in very corrupt city administrations. If the corruption were not so institutionalized and ingrained in the culture of the city government, the fraud would not have been carried out with the level of coordination it took to steal the presidential vote. It was also remarkable in their brazenness that established norms were thrown out. The GOP poll watchers never expected this, and they were outmaneuvered. City officials boxed out the GOP pollwatchers with every excuse they could find, even using COVID as an excuse to disallow GOP observers to do their job. The ways and means to do it require little imagination but a lot of preparation, and city employees exploited every chance they could to carry out the heist across different battleground states.

I believe that the battle for future presidencies would keep being marred by such gamesmanship and deceit unless fair elections are demanded by the people. The root of the problem is in the cities. Cities are not necessarily Democratic in their party affiliation if not for the fraud continually carried out by politicians and city government employees. The city government in each of these cities are, in effect, their own deep state. These are the same cities that mismanage and run up deficits. And these are the cities that pay the most to their employees, and this institutional bribery, where high pay and being an accomplice has gone on for too long.

This is all done for politician's thirst for power and control, and this is a cancer for the whole country. Reform the cities! Until then, California will always be a Democrat state. And the United States will always be captive to global and foreign interests that corrupt the cities.
^^^This guy's purpose is to make Americans stop loving their country. Don't fall for it.

managing

Because they are making this up as they go along.

managing

Good questions, not naive.

First, Republicans are in on this. Just look at Brian Kemp and Raffensperger in Georgia. Plenty of RINOs in the closet. Why not? They're mostly bought and paid for. That's how they get elected anyway. As long as they benefit from being the pretend opposition, what do they care about the people?

Secondly, I think it was the first time for pollwatchers to be kept from doing their job. It wasn't expected. And even if it were expected, what can they do? Pre-empt it? How? Would they have to act paranoid and go there with all their defenses ready? Would they come armed to the hilt? How's that going to look?

As for Dominion, it's been used to steal the vote in other countries by the CIA. Did Trump expect the CIA to use Dominion against its own country and against him? Would pre-empting the CIA be a good tactic? Catching the CIA on the act is a better approach.

As for swamp draining, I don't really know if Trump really has it in him to do it. We'll see. Because now, I believe Trump can now ward off charges of him being a dictator when he cleans house. I believe the country will be behind him, given the alternative that's been made plain for us to see.
Kemp and Raffensperger were comfortable with participating in gerrymandering. They were comfortable cancelling the registration of hundreds of thousands of mostly minority voters. They were comfortable with supervising a race where they themselves were candidates in 2018. They are died in the wool Republican loyalists. They are not willing to pretend that they failed to deliver a fair and honest tabulation of votes. Even they have limits.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals