Trump Elected Again?

yerrag

„We need 9 justices. You need that. With the unsolicited millions of ballots that they're sending ... you're gonna need 9 justices." -- Trump suggests he's counting on SCOTUS to have his back when he makes claims of election fraud following November's election

Got that from a lib-twitterer just now. Read some of the followers writing in that channel.

So much hate and polarization... it’s frightening
I don't know if any of these is driven by hate. It's driven by dark money and by its influence. Goons are financed.

Legal goons. Prosecutorial goons. Intelligence and national security state goons. Media goons. Tech goons. Corporate goons. Educational goons. Movie star goons.

Legislative goons. Judicial goons. NGO goons. Regulatory goons.

The people who aren't recruited to be goons are people who value their dignity and honor and who are committed to their family and community and country. And who will defend out of love. For things they value.

To call it hate is to embrace the narrative forced upon us by those who seek to destroy our way of life.

Last edited:

Quelsatron

Well, trump had less votes than Killary, and she was a woman to boot. I'm sure that actually matters more than people want to believe, a lot of people just don't want to be ruled by some old hag, biden at least can semi-pretend to be a "cool cat" when he's not zoned out of his mind.

yerrag

Well, trump had less votes than Killary, and she was a woman to boot. I'm sure that actually matters more than people want to believe, a lot of people just don't want to be ruled by some old hag, biden at least can semi-pretend to be a "cool cat" when he's not zoned out of his mind.

It matters to you more because these NPCs believe Hillary is what she pretends to be. And will just defend her because she is a woman. And because she is a woman she deserves your benefit of the doubt. Everything else is not material.

Quelsatron

It matters to you more because you believe Hillary is what she pretends to be. And you will just defend her because she is a woman. And because she is a woman she deserves your benefit of the doubt. Everything else is not material.
You think I defend hillary while calling her killary? Sex is a very important factor in leadership, america has never had a female president, even here in sweden we've never had a female minister of state and the closest one, the social democrat leader mona sahlin, just happened to be party leader during the period when historical juggernaut S had lost to the neoliberal party, and she was fairly loathed.

I don't even think it's a bad thing women leaders are rare, attraction to male leaders is probably instinctual. But it means trump lost an advantage from last election.

yerrag

You think I defend hillary while calling her killary? Sex is a very important factor in leadership, america has never had a female president, even here in sweden we've never had a female minister of state and the closest one, the social democrat leader mona sahlin, just happened to be party leader during the period when historical juggernaut S had lost to the neoliberal party, and she was fairly loathed.

I don't even think it's a bad thing women leaders are rare, attraction to male leaders is probably instinctual. But it means trump lost an advantage from last election.
I got that you called her Killary. I was confused as your post seemed conflicted. Thanks for the clarification.

Trump, though, didn't lose an advantage. With Biden, and with the exposé on his hidden business dealings with Ukraine and with China, and with his known history of racial belligerence, there's little doubt he's rotten to the core. His saving grace is his goofiness from his dementia, which makes him actually appear like a blundering Santa Claus sans costume.

But it's only the media image we get of him that he's popular. To keep on message, the Dems had to pump up his votes by mail in voting and ballot harvesting. And to have an army of lawyers amassed to challenge Trump's slamdunk electoral victory.

I would not be surprised they will make the streets unsafe so that voter turnout will suffer on election day, further ensuring they steal the election with the vote count more heavily favoring fraudulent mail-in votes in favor of Biden.

You are using the word, "Zionist" incorrectly. Here is the definition: "A movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel."

Your usage makes no sense because the Republican party is more Zionist than the Democratic party because of the Evangelical Christians in the party. The Evangelicals believe that the Jewish people must occupy their homeland before Christ can return. As long as the Evangelicals are a big part of the republican party, the party will support Israel strongly as they are now.

Very true about this weird dynamic in the GOP voterbase. I myself do not buy into the Zionistic plot per se, all real or alleged supremacy movements want to shield themselves from participation and equalization of rights, and are a hostile threat. I see the Koch Industries supremacy movement with their cato institute, their heritage foundation and so on as a contemporary spearhead of the anti - egalitarian sentiments, that wish not only to reverse minority rights, but the rights of the white majority also, and has no zionistic pattern, but an overarching supremacy one. Same with mercer and trump, the social engineering efforts and yield of cambridge analytica and its predecessor org are highly impressive, and proof of the synthetic nature of the GOP machine. I am not a fan of the democratic party itself, but would vote against the GOP and trump, as i see them as even more conflicted as the bought out democratic party, even if it seems implausible.

nomoreketones

The unsolicited mail in ballots are the biggest worry for me. Many states don't have a system in place to figure out who voted by mail and who didn't. So some people will likely send in their mail in ballot and also show up in person to vote. How can the voting stations possibly know if the person voted by mail if the ballot hasn't been received yet. Even if the person's ballot has been received, will it have been counted before the person shows up at the voting station?

Verifying the signatures will be extra important this election cycle because there have been reports of mail in ballots being sent to homes of people who don't live there anymore. What happens if the new home owner decides to send in these incorrectly received ballots anyway?

The Trump campaign lawyers will of course insist that for each ballot received by mail, the state verifies that the voter didn't vote in person. As far as I know the states don't have a system in place to automate this process. So this process will have to be done manually but this will be a slow, labor intensive, time consuming process. The Biden lawyers will push to count all mail in ballots regardless of whether the signature is verified and regardless of whether the voter voted in person. This will end up in the court system and of course it will be an impossible problem for the court system to untangle.

The courts will have to rule for one side or the other. No matter which side the courts rule in favor of, there will be chaos. Polarization is already at an all time high in the United States so this won't be good.

Risingfire

Of course he can still win, the same way he won in 2016.
By a perversion of democracy, not because he"was the ideal of The American Dream".
We’re a republic. Please learn why the Founding Fathers structured our system this way

LucyL

I‘m the biggest fanboy there is of the USA. I „love“ then ever since I was a kid, however imperfect or idealized my image might be. I have some American friends and acquaintances and they are among the best people I know. It’s a great country with great achievements however flawed everything is - that’s the way of the world, but if the USA aren’t a place that warrants fighting for it to remain or become a better place - what else is there in the world?

This quote should be added to the quotes at the top of the forum. As Ray pointed out though, who do we fight against? That's one argument for Trump winning - the conservatives will have no visible governmental enemy.

democracy is the worst form of government.

The country was created by men who feared and hated mob rule = feared and hated democracy.

It's all bread and circuses for the average man and woman, and huge payouts to the ultra rich. As it always has been throughout history and always will be until people learn not to trust or love government.

Trump is awful but at least he hasn't started any new wars. He has done a few good things (getting rid of the TPP for instance). He is horrific, but the Dems are even more horrific at this point. They are now captured by the ultra left Marxists. I see many lifelong Dems voting for Trump now just because the don't recognize the "party of the working man" anymore.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Very true about this weird dynamic in the GOP voterbase. I myself do not buy into the Zionistic plot per se, all real or alleged supremacy movements want to shield themselves from participation and equalization of rights, and are a hostile threat. I see the Koch Industries supremacy movement with their cato institute, their heritage foundation and so on as a contemporary spearhead of the anti - egalitarian sentiments, that wish not only to reverse minority rights, but the rights of the white majority also, and has no zionistic pattern, but an overarching supremacy one. Same with mercer and trump, the social engineering efforts and yield of cambridge analytica and its predecessor org are highly impressive, and proof of the synthetic nature of the GOP machine. I am not a fan of the democratic party itself, but would vote against the GOP and trump, as i see them as even more conflicted as the bought out democratic party, even if it seems implausible.

That’s an interesting point of view and I share the nuanced and sharp observations of it.
Power structures and struggles are hard to analyze and see through and going with the perceived lesser evil is a legit stance even when the lesser evil is still poised to shaft you

pepzorpdorp

democracy is the worst form of government.

The country was created by men who feared and hated mob rule = feared and hated democracy.

It's all bread and circuses for the average man and woman, and huge payouts to the ultra rich. As it always has been throughout history and always will be until people learn not to trust or love government.

Trump is awful but at least he hasn't started any new wars. He has done a few good things (getting rid of the TPP for instance). He is horrific, but the Dems are even more horrific at this point. They are now captured by the ultra left Marxists. I see many lifelong Dems voting for Trump now just because the don't recognize the "party of the working man" anymore.
Who are the ultra left Marxists capturing the democratic party? Pardon my ignorance on this since I know very little about foreign policy, but is not Donald Trump just as standard/awful as any other president when it comes to war?

Risingfire

Who are the ultra left Marxists capturing the democratic party? Pardon my ignorance on this since I know very little about foreign policy, but is not Donald Trump just as standard/awful as any other president when it comes to war?
Can you name one war or conflict Donald Trump has started? Now do the last 6 Presidents

nomoreketones

You can easily tell who the Marxists are. They exhibit the following behaviors:
  1. Encourage censorship - pressure Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to eliminate "misinformation" and "hate speech". This is a classic tactic to silence opposition used by every Marxist regime in history including The Soviet Union, People's Republic of China, Cuba, and most recently Venezuela.
  2. Show up at gatherings of people that they disagree with and attack/harass. Every-time I see clashes on the news, it's left wingers showing up to where right wingers are gathering. I very rarely see right wingers in the news showing up to a gathering of left wingers and attacking them.
If you research the Marxist linage of these people you will find the following:
Marxism -> Frankfurt school -> Critical Theory -> Critical Race Theory -> Intersectional feminism -> Marxist wing of Democrat Party

Marxists today don't want to own all the means of production. They are really fascists = wanting the state to control private production.

They see everything in terms of CLASS = race

They support a New World Order that will follow destruction of today's way of life, so they support the so-called Green New Deal, wealth taxes, and Universal Basic Income. They see no problem that the State can't solve.

MatheusPN

I won't hijack, just a quick reply.
@ecstatichamster Compulsory liberal democracy is just a authoritharian democracy hoax, isn't democracy.
@nomoreketones Its a extreme absurd and nonsense calling that a Marxist.
A Marxist regime in history!? SU has one, which most recognizes as a Marxist-Leninist in certain period and proportion. You calling SU a Marxist regime is like saying that someone who is Peat inspired and eat lots of PUFA is a Peatist.

@ecstatichamsterTherefore ppl who you label as Marxists today arent Marxists and IDK how are US Americans who label themselves as Marxists. But this seems a clear liberal, which unsurprisingly isn't a communist, but a type of capitalist.

An incomplete synopsis about a "Marxist" he believes that: Capitalism is an exploitation system, the class where the wealth is concentrated control the other class, the proletariat will take power from the elite and the economy is what drives the society. And:

Attachments

• images (1).png
    images (1).png
    32 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

nomoreketones

Its a extreme absurd and nonsense calling that a Marxist.
A Marxist regime in history!? SU has one, which most recognizes as a Marxist-Leninist in certain period and proportion. You calling SU a Marxist regime is like saying that someone who is Peat inspired and eat lots of PUFA is a Peatist.

The people promoting censorship and attacking those they don't agree with in the United States are heavily influenced by critical theory.
Critical theory - Wikipedia

Critical theory is a key component of Marxist philosophy that came out of the Frankfurt School.
Frankfurt School - Wikipedia

From this perspective, these people are Marxist.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals