Trump Elected Again?

Birdie

From today's Jeff Childers' newsletter:
🔥" Is President Trump reading Coffee & Covid? Last week on Thursday (September 22), President Trump told Sean Hannity that as president he has broad declassification powers, and he said stuff that was right out of that morning’s C&C post.

Here’s what Trump said: “Different people say different things but as I understand it, if you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified, even by thinking about it.”

Trump explained, “because you’re sending it to Mar-a-Lago or wherever you’re sending it. There doesn’t have to be a process. There can be a process, but there doesn’t have to be.” Trump continued, “you’re the president … you make that decision.”

Now here’s what I posted on the morning of the same day, September 22:

My reading of the applicable law is that Trump needn’t do anything at all to declassify a document. In my view, all he has to do is DECIDE, and then act in conformity with that decision. So, I believe that if President Trump moves a classified document twelve inches, say moving it one foot out of the secured area into the common area, that’s all he has to do to declassify.
Taking the documents to Mar-a-Lago is an act in conformity with his decision to declassify. To me, it’s that easy.
Compare them. Our summaries are eerily similar. Or, maybe we were just on the same wavelength last Thursday. What do you guys think?"

Well, I think that lawyers and other advisors read a lot of newsletters. Birdie

Birdie

Interesting..

DeSantis: MAGA Understudy or Saboteur?​

By Brian Parsons

Since my foray into politics, I have come to understand that our system comprises insiders and outsiders and that Donald Trump was the consummate outsider. He was opposed by the system on both sides of the political aisle. Admittedly, I counted myself amongst the opposition. It was only when faced with a choice of yet another Clinton, whom we were told held a 95% chance of victory, that I felt a throw-away vote for Trump was in order. To my surprise, the bastard actually won. He wasn’t supposed to win.....

........ Despite seven governors rejecting COVID lockdowns, it was DeSantis alone as the model for COVID response, even though DeSantis did issue lockdowns. Despite seven governors banning indoctrination in the classroom, DeSantis received the bulk of the airtime with a phony “Don’t Say Gay” campaign. Despite twenty-five U.S. states allowing the permitless carry of firearms, Florida still does not. Despite abortion being all but banned in twelve conservative states, the best DeSantis mustered was fifteen weeks. When it came time to tackle immigration, DeSantis was left borrowing from Texas’ border to grab headlines in Martha’s Vineyard.

DeSantis’ red flags are harder to find than most, but there are a few head-scratchers. At a time when conservatives are pushing back against a totalitarian, global climate agenda, DeSantis established Florida’s first Chief Resiliency Office to tackle climate change. His first appointee was Julia Nesheiwat, a member of both the World Economic Forum, as well as the Council on Foreign Relations. In addition, DeSantis signed climate resilience legislation that was strongly promoted by left-wing insurance lobby Zurich Advocacy and the World Economic Forum. The same organization was happy to announce its presence at DeSantis’ inauguration. For a guy who likes to rail on Davos, passing Davos-inspired legislation and hiring their people raises some eyebrows.

Peatful

Interesting..

By Brian Parsons

Since my foray into politics, I have come to understand that our system comprises insiders and outsiders and that Donald Trump was the consummate outsider. He was opposed by the system on both sides of the political aisle. Admittedly, I counted myself amongst the opposition. It was only when faced with a choice of yet another Clinton, whom we were told held a 95% chance of victory, that I felt a throw-away vote for Trump was in order. To my surprise, the bastard actually won. He wasn’t supposed to win.....

........ Despite seven governors rejecting COVID lockdowns, it was DeSantis alone as the model for COVID response, even though DeSantis did issue lockdowns. Despite seven governors banning indoctrination in the classroom, DeSantis received the bulk of the airtime with a phony “Don’t Say Gay” campaign. Despite twenty-five U.S. states allowing the permitless carry of firearms, Florida still does not. Despite abortion being all but banned in twelve conservative states, the best DeSantis mustered was fifteen weeks. When it came time to tackle immigration, DeSantis was left borrowing from Texas’ border to grab headlines in Martha’s Vineyard.

DeSantis’ red flags are harder to find than most, but there are a few head-scratchers. At a time when conservatives are pushing back against a totalitarian, global climate agenda, DeSantis established Florida’s first Chief Resiliency Office to tackle climate change. His first appointee was Julia Nesheiwat, a member of both the World Economic Forum, as well as the Council on Foreign Relations. In addition, DeSantis signed climate resilience legislation that was strongly promoted by left-wing insurance lobby Zurich Advocacy and the World Economic Forum. The same organization was happy to announce its presence at DeSantis’ inauguration. For a guy who likes to rail on Davos, passing Davos-inspired legislation and hiring their people raises some eyebrows.
Interesting is right…

nomoreketones

DeSantis had better get in line and wait for 2028. The FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago guarantees Trump the 2024 nomination.

Regina

SamYo123

DeSantis had better get in line and wait for 2028. The FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago guarantees Trump the 2024 nomination.

Lollipop2

Interesting..

By Brian Parsons

@Regina posted a rabbit hole article with comments a while back accusing DeSantis for actually being an elite with some interesting evidence. She got push back here. Well I went down that rabbit hole and ready every comment. Sure some crazy stuff, but caused me to raise an eyebrow just like I felt about Reiner Fuellmich, which sort of turned out to be true. I do not fully trust DeSantis.

Birdie

It's become pretty clear that he is going for it now. Was it 200M he's raised. That's not an amount for the governor's race. I was thinking he was so wonderful, but that was before...

nomoreketones

It's become pretty clear that he is going for it now. Was it 200M he's raised. That's not an amount for the governor's race. I was thinking he was so wonderful, but that was before...
I certainly won't vote for DeSantis in 2024 if he wins the nomination. I will sit on the sideline and vote for no one most likely.

Peatful

Birdie

nomoreketones

Omg, I read the comments and there are people who actually think that Trump lead an insurrection on January 6th and that Trump tried to overthrow democracy. I can't believe the number of Americans who are so easily brainwashed by the media.

When it comes to politics, trust no man. Or woman for that matter. For all the Trump supporters on the forum, did you forget that he was Mr. “Warp Speed”? That tells me all I need to know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals