Trump Elected Again?

Birdie

Mossy

Trump is the biggest controlled opposition sent in to destroy the Republican party.
I'm ignorant of what is fully being implied by controlled opposition; I assume that he is being manipulated to be that controlled opposition and not a willing participate.

As no better than an old arm chair (in the basement) political scientist wannabe, I'd say superficial Republicans, rinos, are controlled opposition to Trump, as Trump is the greater threat. If I'm even understanding this whole controlled opposition premise.

P.S. To add to my thought, I've read that Howard Stern is calling himself a "normal conservative" and a "somewhat of a Republican". I see that as potential for disaster for Trump; and even DeSantis if it plays out to it's full rhino end.

P.P.S. I've made a ton of edits to this post, so my apologies to those who got caught in the middle of that.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

I don't see Trump as controlled opposition. I see him as real opposition. Someone like Liz Cheney is controlled opposition.

yerrag

Both are alive and kicking.

Both are running for president.

One to finish what he started. The other to keep him from doing so, so more will believe he is by controlled.

But those who believe he is genuine fall into two camps.

One camp is Zionist Christians.

The other camp is hopeful delusional people. Hopeful only because they are already desperately hopeless.
I don't see Trump as controlled opposition. I see him as real opposition. Someone like Liz Cheney is controlled opposition.

Birdie

A Different Take on the Dismissal of the Trump v Clinton Lawsuit​

September 11, 2022 | Sundance
To accept a bigger picture is often to accept the foundation of what is present is not what it appears.
Recently a Florida judge dismissed the lawsuit brought by President Trump against Hillary Clinton. [65-page Ruling Here] The media have enjoyed ridiculing Trump by using the words of the judge who dismissed the case. As noted by the Washington Times, “Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks, a Clinton appointee, said Mr. Trump’s filing was too lengthy, detailing events that “are implausible because they lack any specific allegations which might provide factual support for the conclusions reached.”

Pay attention to the framework underpinning Middlebooks’ opinion. I have been reluctant to write about the decision to dismiss the lawsuit of President Trump against a multitude of conspirators, including Hillary Clinton, for two reasons.

First, because when I originally read the 108-page lawsuit filed in March, it took me a few moments, and then I realized this was not a lawsuit; this was a legal transfer mechanism created by lawyers to establish a proprietary information silo. Second, because I do not want another ridiculous subpoena from DC simply because they can’t fathom how any outside entity could solve a puzzle without insider assistance. As to the former, I have prayed on it and come to the opinion it’s worth sharing. As to the latter, it’s just another waste of taxpayer funds, but whatever – the truth has no agenda.

So, here’s a totally different take on the issues surrounding the Trump -v- Clinton lawsuit, which -from the outset- I always believed was going to be dismissed because suing all of those characters under the auspices of a civil RICO case was never the objective. However, in the aftermath, the silo created by the lawsuit is also grounded upon attorney-client privilege, a legal countermeasure to a predictable DOJ-NSD lawfare maneuver, which unfolded in the Mar-a-Lago raid and ongoing issues....

When I was about one-third of the way through reading the lawsuit, I initially stopped and said to myself this is going to take a lot of documentary evidence to back up the claims in the assertions. Dozens of attachments would be needed and hundreds of citations to the dozens of attachments would be mandatory. Except, they were not there.

After reading further, while completely understanding the background material that was being described in the filing, I realized this wasn’t a lawsuit per se’. The 108-pages I was holding in my hands was more akin to legal transfer mechanism from President Trump to lawyers who needed it. The filing was contingent upon a series of documents that would be needed to support the claims within it.

Whoever wrote the lawsuit had obviously reviewed the evidence to support the filing. However, the attachments and citations were missing. That was weird. That’s when I realized the purpose of the lawsuit. In hindsight, things became clear when the DOJ-NSD raided the home of Donald Trump, and suddenly the motive to confiscate the documents that would be the missing lawsuit attachments and citations surfaced....

.... because of the construct of the lawfare being deployed against Trump, any lawyer would need a *reason* to review the evidence. The Trump -v- Clinton et al lawsuit becomes that ‘reason.’ .........

The lawsuit itself is the transfer mechanism permitting sharing of the documents and providing legal cover for the reviewers (lawyers). .....

I copied part of the article for those who don't like to click on links. Birdie

Birdie

From The Gateway Pundit:
And this morning President Trump posted on Truth Social that he will be working from Trump National Golf Club in Washington, DC today.

trump-truth-dc-golf.jpg

Birdie

Lolz if he's there for golf.
I just saw this comment on the Treehouse Cad.

lindak
September 12, 2022 6:19 pm

Reply to FrankieZee
I did not know our President had a golf course on the Potomac River in Va, but he does. That is where Trump was going, according to Boris Epshteyn on the Warroom today. The course is in good shape according to a reliable source that spoke with Boris.

Lollipop2

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals