Trump Elected Again?

nomoreketones

Illiberal. That's what they are. That's what post-modern "liberalism" has become.
Yeah, the illiberal media would be a more accurate term.

Liberalism is all about the agency of the individual over the collective. Free speech for every individual no matter what is a bedrock principle of liberalism. This has been lost on the mainstream media and democratic party unfortunately.

Birdie

George continues

see video at this link
He has a new one up on his website too. Thanks for reminding me of him.
Should have specified it is a new article on his website.

Last edited:

Regina

the folks at AIM, fwiw

TheCalciumCad

1661873723953.png

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Thanks. What is he referring to if you please? For non-Americans.

Also, shortly after the election there was a survey about the silenced / censured Hunter-Laptop story that if the questioned people had known about they wouldn’t have voted for Biden. Was sufficient numbers already for a fictive Trump win if I remember correctly. Need to dig that up again.

Add to that the massive Facebook manipulations pro-Biden that according to some social science analysis provided millions of votes to Biden

TheCalciumCad

Thanks. What is he referring to if you please? For non-Americans.

Also, shortly after the election there was a survey about the silenced / censured Hunter-Laptop story that if the questioned people had known about they wouldn’t have voted for Biden. Was sufficient numbers already for a fictive Trump win if I remember correctly. Need to dig that up again.

Add to that the massive Facebook manipulations pro-Biden that according to some social science analysis provided millions of votes to Biden

I'm not American either its a reaction to Zuckersperg on Joe Rogan

nomoreketones

Absurd for Trump to call for the 2020 elections to be redone. Of course Trump's opponents have been far more absurd than Trump lately.

Angieb

Absurd for Trump to call for the 2020 elections to be redone. Of course Trump's opponents have been far more absurd than Trump lately.
There's plenty of evidence they were stolen. It's also mathmatically & statistically impossible for Biden to have got the numbers he did when compared to any other election year on record.

nomoreketones

There's plenty of evidence they were stolen. It's also mathmatically & statistically impossible for Biden to have got the numbers he did when compared to any other election year on record.
I agree that it is highly unlikely that Biden got the numbers that he did and the election was likely stolen. But once the electoral votes were certified on January 6th, Biden was the legitimate president regardless of how many of those electoral votes were the result of fraud. Once the Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia state legislators found out about all the fraud they should have stepped in and dealt with it back in November/December of 2020. The legislators should have ordered a redo of the election in their states back then. Now it is too late.

angiebb

A
I agree that it is highly unlikely that Biden got the numbers that he did and the election was likely stolen. But once the electoral votes were certified on January 6th, Biden was the legitimate president regardless of how many of those electoral votes were the result of fraud. Once the Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia state legislators found out about all the fraud they should have stepped in and dealt with it back in November/December of 2020. The legislators should have ordered a redo of the election in their states back then. Now it is too late.
Agree, however fraud vitiates everything. Redoing the elections is actually irrelevant. The presidency should just be handed back to Trump.
Having said that, the fuktard that is Biden woke a few more people up in the meantime but at great cost.

nomoreketones

Agree, however fraud vitiates everything. Redoing the elections is actually irrelevant. The presidency should just be handed back to Trump.
Having said that, the fuktard that is Biden woke a few more people up in the meantime but at great cost.
Can't hand the presidency back to Trump because there is nothing in the constitution that allows that to happen. Need to be faithful to the constitution even if Trump's opponents are not. If one side follows the constitution then there is hope. If both sides flush the constitution down the shitter then there is no hope.

The propaganda media keeps on covering for Biden and I know people who remain brainwashed despite how much of a fuktard Biden is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals