Trump Elected Again?

TheCalciumCad

Maybe Michelle will be the next President. I just read the American Thinker article about that. Says she will be VP first. Then Biden will step down.

The Disturbing And Shocking Plan To Replace Kamala Harris - American Thinker
Nobody wants the throne more than Pelosi. All of this is an attempt to course correct the 2016 election tho and we know who was supposed to win that.

Birdie

Nobody wants the throne more than Pelosi. All of this is an attempt to course correct the 2016 election tho and we know who was supposed to win that.
Yes and they're both part of the Group, so we get the same result. Things would continue toward the goal. I think they'd rather Michelle for star power.

Doc Sandoz

Maybe Michelle will be the next President. I just read the American Thinker article about that. Says she will be VP first. Then Biden will step down.
s
With reference to Harris, Biden reminds me of Hindenberg, all that stands between the country and (woke) fascism is the heartbeat of an eighty year old man.

tankasnowgod

With reference to Harris, Biden reminds me of Hindenberg, all that stands between the country and (woke) fascism is the heartbeat of an eighty year old man.
Please. Biden is the one attempting bringing the exact thing you claim he is "standing" between.

Truthfully, the thing that stands between what you describe is our founding documents with separation of powers, the people, and 400 Million privately held firearms. The Republic is not a handful of Public Servants. In fact, they technically "rule" from a foreign country. DC is not one of the several states, not part of the Union.

tankasnowgod

There's really no difference between Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Hillary and Michelle Obama. And sort of resignation or replacement would be akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Doc Sandoz

Please. Biden is the one attempting bringing the exact thing you claim he is "standing" between.

Truthfully, the thing that stands between what you describe is our founding documents with separation of powers, the people, and 400 Million privately held firearms. The Republic is not a handful of Public Servants. In fact, they technically "rule" from a foreign country. DC is not one of the several states, not part of the Union.
Biden is rotten, yes, but I have a feeling - admittedly subjective - that good ol' Kams would push things much further. She is woke, Biden is old.

tankasnowgod

Biden is rotten, yes, but I have a feeling - admittedly subjective - that good ol' Kams would push things much further. She is woke, Biden is old.
So, she'd attempt to violate her Constitutional Oath of Office even moar?

The point about separation of powers, 400 Million Privately owned firearms, and the Republic not being a handful of Public Servants attempting to legislate and/or execute from a territory less than 10 Miles Square, remains.

Birdie

There's really no difference between Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Hillary and Michelle Obama. And sort of resignation or replacement would be akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
If Harris is ousted and one of the others put in as VP, then as Biden fails and is ousted, naturally or unnaturally, then the VP (I think Michelle) becomes President. Then it becomes much more difficult for the Freedom candidate to be elected.

Michelle is a very good speaker. I think she would become very popular. As I said, they are all part of the Group. The group moving us farther and farther into fascism. I agree they are all the same. So, which would be chosen is the question and I think it would be Michelle. Hope I am wrong because she will be bad news for freedom,

tankasnowgod

If Harris is ousted and one of the others put in as VP, then as Biden fails and is ousted, naturally or unnaturally, then the VP (I think Michelle) becomes President. Then it becomes much more difficult for the Freedom candidate to be elected.
Who's the "Freedom" candidate?
Michelle is a very good speaker. I think she would become very popular. As I said, they are all part of the Group. The group moving us farther and farther into fascism. I agree they are all the same. So, which would be chosen is the question and I think it would be Michelle. Hope I am wrong because she will be bad news for freedom,
Again..... why? The President really doesn't have that much power. In The Republic, we understand that our Rights and Freedoms flow from The Creator, not from Government (which actually derives it's power from the people). It's a mistake to keep on thinking The Republic is just a handful of corrupt and incompitent public servants that have run up over $28 Trillion in debt.

Birdie

Who's the "Freedom" candidate? Somebody unconnected or less connected to the present regime is what I'm thinking.

Birdie

Who's the "Freedom" candidate?

Again..... why? The President really doesn't have that much power. In The Republic, we understand that our Rights and Freedoms flow from The Creator, not from Government (which actually derives it's power from the people). It's a mistake to keep on thinking The Republic is just a handful of corrupt and incompitent public servants that have run up over $28 Trillion in debt.
That's true the President doesn't have that much power. When you elect somebody though, you get a group. If it's a really dynamic person elected, that person will be used by the media to gather a huge following and people can be convinced that lies are true. That's where we are now but without the dynamic leader. Let one get into the presidency, and things will go farther fast. imo

tankasnowgod

That's true the President doesn't have that much power. When you elect somebody though, you get a group.
A group that is still limited by the Constitution. Separation of Powers is still in effect, and that "group" still falls under Article II. And those that are acting in the Executive under a delegation of power from Congress (aka the Agencies) still have to get approval from the Legislature. That's why any "Agency" head has to be approved by the Senate.
If it's a really dynamic person elected, that person will be used by the media to gather a huge following and people can be convinced that lies are true.
Irrelevant. The Mass Satanic Media can do that regardless of who is in the White House (or pretending to be with CGI and props at Castle Rock studios). I don't think any of their options are all that "dynamic" at this point. The people who believe the lies will believe the lies. The people whose eyes are opened aren't going to be easily swayed, at this point.
That's where we are now but without the dynamic leader. Let one get into the presidency, and things will go farther fast. imo
Meh, don't think so. The fact that Biden is largely hated is irrelevant. Congress still hasn't passed any laws, and if they REALLY cared at all about what people think, even in the short term, they would have ended this fake pandemic, more than content that they can do lockdowns, ridiculous mask mandates, and EUA mRNA drugs in the future. The modern conspiracy used to be so good at being patient, going two steps forward, one step back, for literally centuries. Now, it's like a panicked rush to the finish line.

Maybe they really are out of money and power. Maybe the whole house of cards is about to collapse. Maybe December 3rd will see the Federal Government collapse (or a minor reprieve of another few months.

Birdie

Well, eh to you then.

That's a point that a more dynamic President wasn't what they chose. Biden just cares about the opportunities he gets. Jill wants to be a billionaire. He's the perfect useful idiot at this point. That's why they wanted him in, so they could do all they've done.

Many people are happy with the pandemic. It's "enriched" their lives. The same as the Gulf War. Now they have meaning.

I had lunch with an in-law recently and ran right into the wall. He is incapable of thought. Relies on the tv news. Got the booster. Being with your own friends and the people on this forum, you get used to people who think. The lunch was a shock.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

I had lunch with an in-law recently and ran right into the wall. He is incapable of thought. Relies on the tv news. Got the booster. Being with your own friends and the people on this forum, you get used to people who think. The lunch was a shock.
Can relate to that. The Wall. Bam.

Yes. People’s sorry existence got enriched by the crisis.
They have meaning. They fight the good fight. They defend „lifes“.

And they have enemies and scapegoats. The virus. The unvaxxed.

Puppets on a string.

tankasnowgod

That's a point that a more dynamic President wasn't what they chose. Biden just cares about the opportunities he gets. Jill wants to be a billionaire. He's the perfect useful idiot at this point. That's why they wanted him in, so they could do all they've done.
It would have been the same with any other D except maybe Gabbard. Clearly, she was the only patriot in that group.

And a lot of the stuff happening would have happened regardless. Much of it was locked in from the "Pandemic Response," and even more of it from 40 years of running insane deficits.
Many people are happy with the pandemic. It's "enriched" their lives. The same as the Gulf War. Now they have meaning.
Well, good for them. I have no idea what that has to do with the limits on Executive Power set forth in the Constitution, however.
I had lunch with an in-law recently and ran right into the wall. He is incapable of thought. Relies on the tv news. Got the booster.
Okay. What does any of that have to do with Biden being President? People have been relying on TV News for decades (though I think more broke that spell in the past five years or so), and have been loyal to the word "vaccine" since the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. The "Big" in Big Pharma has been accurate for at least a few decades.

nomoreketones

And now, another possibility:
If the fascist government running the country behind the scenes wants Hilary Clinton as president, they can do it. All they have to do is rig the primary to make Hilary Clinton the nominee and rig the election to insure that Hilary wins. They have a system in place to do this.

I don't think this will happen because the people in power behind the scenes are angry at Hilary Clinton for losing the election in 2020. It was because of her that they had to put a system in place to steal future elections. The Clintons have lost a lot of clout.

Birdie

If the fascist government running the country behind the scenes wants Hilary Clinton as president, they can do it. All they have to do is rig the primary to make Hilary Clinton the nominee and rig the election to insure that Hilary wins. They have a system in place to do this.

I don't think this will happen because the people in power behind the scenes are angry at Hilary Clinton for losing the election in 2020. It was because of her that they had to put a system in place to steal future elections. The Clintons have lost a lot of clout.
That's a good point about the anger in high places and, also, the system for counting the votes. So, who knows...

tankasnowgod

Why wait till 2024 and do that? The suggestion of forcing resignations and/or using the 25th Amendment works. As proven by the totally unelected President Leslie King Jr in the 1970s, aka Gerald Ford.

He was never elected as a President or Vice President. They are suggesting the Agnew/Nixon play once again. There's already precedent.