yerrag

England as controlled by Zionists.

Attachments

• sun-yatsen-british-quote-02.jpg
    sun-yatsen-british-quote-02.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 39

yerrag

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hu6a7GfJqa4e/

Jared Taylor talks about this hate towards Whites. Not only by blacks, but by even South Asian Indians, and even by East Asians. But I'm wrong in brushing with a broad stroke saying this. These are really people who are given voice and whose voices are amplified by Zionist media to paint white people as racist...while other voices are drowned out by Zionist censorship.

But who really is the most racist of all but Zionists? Jared Taylor does not want to say this as he probably knows he will be censored. Or the platform he's on will be if he isn't.

It would appear that Whites are the most evil people when it is England, as controlled by Zionists, colonized India, forced its opium on China as currency to buy China's goods that it can't make itself, and most importantly, engaged in the slave trade that brought blacks to the US.

So by the machination of Zionists, it's the World against Whites because White England was the face of the oppression done against other races, but in reality it was the Zionists whom the different races should be against.

Whites are mere scapegoats, and being dragged into the dustbins of history.

Ants in internecine warfare of annihilation directed by a master class of ants where the master class emerges as master and the rest as slaves.

Nemo

A judge has ruled that Mike Lindell's lawsuit against Dominion Voting Systems will go forward.

The lawsuit is in Minnesota, I assume over Dominion's election fraud in that state.

So now they go on to discovery. Dominion used the ClA's Scorecard election rigging software so I figure we will soon be hearing about that. In every county that's been looked at so far, including in California, New Hampshire, I believe Washington, and the swing states, Biden votes were weighted as more than a vote and Trump votes were weighted as 0.75 votes.

They also just threw out tens of thousands of Trump votes via misprints of the ballots in Republican counties. The misprints forced the ballots to be "adjudicated" -- meaning Democrat election officials just assigned all their votes to Biden.

There were also millions of counterfeit ballots from China used in PA, Michigan, and other states, all preprinted with votes for Biden.

In Georgia, leaders in the state senate are now talking about retracting their electoral college votes.

boris

@Nemo If Trump gets re-elected again, or gets his position as President back because of voter fraud, what do you expect to happen? Do you think anything will change (and why)?

Nemo

@Nemo If Trump gets re-elected again, or gets his position as President back because of voter fraud, what do you expect to happen? Do you think anything will change (and why)?

I think vaxxes and vax passports will never become mandatory and HCQ and ivermectin will never be banned.

That's pretty much enough for me right now.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Trump doing a Rallye Tour right now right?

Read a German Media hit piece about it: keywords are him repeating election fraud. And now back to: „covid is a fraud - they used covid to steal the election“. And: It needs action to reclaim the country and not only just in 2022/24.

Can’t help but registering that for controlled opposition. Operation Warpspeed Vax-President now again telling Covid is a fraud? Can’t be squared.

yerrag

Trump doing a Rallye Tour right now right?

Read a German Media hit piece about it: keywords are him repeating election fraud. And now back to: „covid is a fraud - they used covid to steal the election“. And: It needs action to reclaim the country and not only just in 2022/24.

Can’t help but registering that for controlled opposition. Operation Warpspeed Vax-President now again telling Covid is a fraud? Can’t be squared.
I consider the past 4 years one of the most wasted years I've lived. I would have been reading up more rather than keeping up with the news and discussing it, which is a choice of fake and faker. But if I were to read, I would still be reading fiction out of the faux non-fiction smorgasbord in news and in scientific studies, where 3/4 of it would be fake. Hell, germ theory and cell membranes were already fake, as well as sugar causing diabetes. So is the cholesterol theory, and so is high blood pressure being really evil. Estrogen good and progesterone bad. I guess if there were some value to the last 4 years, it's that I had one heck of a roller coaster ride, with me landing on a stable ground reality-checked.

I am now actively scrubbing from my brain many biofilms of propaganda and recreating the past with my imagination so some semblance of the past as actually transpired may be put together, even as I realize the reconstructive surgery of history will at best give me a frankenstein, but a frankenstein of my creation is still much better than the one I am rammed down my senses by propaganda.

Still, I am glad I am alone even as I disengage from many around me. Engagement with morons who believe in myths of science and their high priests is a futile endeavour. It can only lead to frustration and a very dim view of the sea of humanity, on one side being very evil, and on the other side being really dumb. And in between are sycophants, vassals, and mercenaries, and parents who do awful things because "it's for the children," and teachers and professors who parrot their master's warped talking points, and of pastors who sell fear of not being "saved" as they bless the weapons of mass murder and the killing of innocents.

The one constant we have is that we give each other moral support to be steadfast in staying healthy, in body, in mind, and in spirit.

Last edited:

yerrag

Just as the lion roars and the sun rises and sets, Zion does what Zion does.

nomoreketones

All the republicans who participated in the election fraud coverup hopefully will be voted out of office. The Democrats would not have been able to commit massive fraud to steal the election without help from the Republican establishment.

Every politician who stands in the way of releasing the 14,000 hours of security video of the January 6th riot is standing in the way of truth and must be voted out of office. We won't know what really happened until that video is released to the public. Soviet style committee hearings on the Jan 6 riots where the conclusions are formed before the hearings even begin just won't cut it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals