Trump Elected Again?

Rand56

Trump should pull a rabbit out of his hat, and be one with Tulsi Gabbard, and respond to her call of dropping charges against Snowden and Assange.

That would send a big **** You to the deep state and win him the base Bernie left high and dry.

He has been a coward for bowing to the generals who lost no time stabbing his back once they left his administration.

The "Deep State" as it's defined by our gov't and their co-partners in deception, the mainstream media, claim that it's only a certain group of people within our gov't. This is a major distraction, since our whole gov't is deep state.

Regina

I agree that Trump could have done more to counter the already foreseen effect of media's stranglehold on public discourse. Why he has to be so joined to the hips to Twitter, and still keep using Twitter exclusively when he is being censored and falsely fact-checked is beyond me. He could have slowly built his presence on other social media platforms such as Gab, and when he has built a sizeable presence in Gab, he would just drop Twitter. That would be a big finger to Twitter, and he would have half the country flocking to Gab, and Twitter would be shredded. But no, he did nothing of that, and now he is paying the price. And that is just Twitter. What about Youtube? What about Facebook? Trump is that influential, and he failed to leverage that power. Consider that he would get support from Kanye West and other influencers as well.

Why? Because Trump is a coward. He has no balls. Just like how he would have buttressed his case as a champion of the US as the beacon on the top of the hill, he could have pardoned Assange and Snowden. But no, he was afraid. A coward again. He could have gained the support of Tulsi Gabbard, and a lot of disillusioned liberals and progressives that have been betrayed by the Democratic Party.

These steps alone would have ensured victory in 2020.

Because of his failure to act in the obvious manner that would erase any doubts on his bona fide as the people's champion, it leaves many of his supporters disillusioned and it makes him vulnerable to people doubting his sincerity. His cabinet appointments have been deep state people, and while he can be excused for hiring such people in the beginning for lack of exposure to enough people to vet in the beginning of his presidency, towards the midpoint and past it, he would already have a good idea of the people he can rely on to fulfill his MAGA agenda. But no, he hired mass murderer John Bolton as his national security adviser, and that predictably fell apart. This casts doubt on the quality of advice he is getting from his inner circle, if not on his own motives for assuming the presidency. Is he another version of Bernie Sanders. As Bernie Sanders was soon to be revealed as merely being a placeholder, in order to keep a serious challenger to the Democratic nominee for the presidency off Biden's back.

Could Trump be the transition presidency that is meant to setup this country to the total capitulation of its inner workings to the parasitic domination of the country's machinery to the Zionists, to be followed by Zion's next steps towards world domination, with China set as its next target?

I am just speculating, but I come to thinking this way only because Trump's actions have defied logic, and his actions are not the result of his being dumb, despite all we hear from media. But that is all I can say for now.
I thought he should have dumped Pence a while ago. Have a Trump/Gabbard ticket or Trump/McKinney ticket. Get rid of the stupid two party delusion. I like Gabbard other than wanting to take the guns.

Philomath

Philomath

I thought he should have dumped Pence a while ago. Have a Trump/Gabbard ticket or Trump/McKinney ticket. Get rid of the stupid two party delusion. I like Gabbard other than wanting to take the guns.
Interesting you say that. If I were going to vote for a Democrat I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard. After she was attacked by Hilary and her own party, I thought she might switch parties. A Trump / Gabbard ticket would have been very interesting!!

Interesting you say that. If I were going to vote for a Democrat I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard. After she was attacked by Hilary and her own party, I thought she might switch parties. A Trump / Gabbard ticket would have been very interesting!!
@Philomath Hey how are you now doing after muco-epidermoid carcinoma, hope your in a good place.

Philomath

@Philomath Hey how are you now doing after muco-epidermoid carcinoma, hope your in a good place.
Thank you for asking! I feel good. Eating more raw eggs, liver and milk than before while trying to cut fat. Currently supplementing with aspirin, niacinamide and other FAS inhibitors.
That said, I’m worried about @Obi-wan - I have not heard from him in a while. He was battling cancer too.

Regina

Thank you for asking! I feel good. Eating more raw eggs, liver and milk than before while trying to cut fat. Currently supplementing with aspirin, niacinamide and other FAS inhibitors.
That said, I’m worried about @Obi-wan - I have not heard from him in a while. He was battling cancer too.
Been worried about Obi lately too.

Glad you're doing well.

Thanks, much love to you, Yeah, obi-wan hasn't posted since February, troubling.

Last edited:
OP
L

LeeLemonoil

From „afar“ it seemed that Trump catching Covid and the townhall effected Trumps polls negatively.

Now the Hunter Biden and censoring Events seem to help him.
Even a tiny bit of shy criticism to the censoring role of Twitter, YT etc noticeable

Regina

very good discussion re current events (election, scandals), WEF, IMF, Atlantic Council (new Bretton Woods?), anti-colonialism, current Europe, Ukraine, Rockefeller "historians", etc...

nomoreketones

After Trump's poor debate performance in the first debate I thought is chances were slipping away. But as we get closer it looks like Trump is going to win in a landslide victory. I think he will win all the states he won is 2016 plus Nevada and NH.

The Hunter Biden hard drive pretty much proves everything Trump has been saying. The Twiter/Facebook/Media attempted cover-up the hard drive revelations will open the eyes of many Americans of the growing censorship problem in the United States. Now every time a democrat or newsman says, "Russian misinformation" more Americans will realize the whole Russian collusion conspiracy theory wasn't real. Add to this the shy trump voter who won't tell the pollsters that they are supporting Trump because they fear persecution. So I'd guess they could subtract 5 from Biden's poll numbers and add 5 to Trumps poll numbers to compensate for that.

How can Trump possibly lose this election?

Inaut

Not sure if anybody had the chance to watch that video I posted before the channel got taken down.... Trump is a con man/great deceiver... Evidence is overwhelming IMO. He’s made to win. Sleepy Joe wasn’t never a real front runner.

Q - I say it’s dangerous to “trust” the plan

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Not sure if anybody had the chance to watch that video I posted before the channel got taken down.... Trump is a con man/great deceiver... Evidence is overwhelming IMO. He’s made to win. Sleepy Joe wasn’t never a real front runner.

Q - I say it’s dangerous to “trust” the plan

Haven’t watched.
To what end? What’s trump role in alleged greater schemes according to the video ?

Inaut

His connections to Zionists endtimers is very deep. Ignoring the Kushner connection, he has a big role in what’s to come. The Covid ordeal should illucidate his motives. Regeneron creators are linked to this. Luciferase which will be included in “therapeutics” says it all. Q is for qabbalah.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals