Trump Elected Again?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
President Donald J. Trumps lawyer interviewed:

yerrag

President Donald J. Trumps lawyer interviewed:

Zionist media at it again.

Just glad Russia and China and Iran does not have to put up with the ***t show.

But sad that we day in and day out we have to be bombarded with lies and it's becoming all too common beyond the pale.

I lived through Gateway Pundit everyday telling us news that is always "Breaking" for each and every shenanigan at the vote count it made me feel that for once hearing an honest election would be what's "Breaking."

yerrag

Does it not seem incongruous at all to any of you?

That the establishment could very easily turn on the screws on everyone at the very top, and make the election fraud easily slip away and allow the cheater president and party to steal the vote, not just for the presidency, but control of both legislative houses, and

That the establishment could not similarly flip the switch and have Trump finally impeached?

And yet, Trump is like Harry Houdini.

Don't you smell something fishy going on?

We are being played.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

I have this gnawing feeling that Trump will be convicted by the senate.

The Republicans want to get rid of Trump just as much as the Democrats do. I suspect that Trump's lawyers are doing a crappy job on purpose because they are really under control of those who want to eliminate Trump. I suspect that the purpose of the constitutionality vote on impeachment that took place was political cover for Republicans who are planning to convict Trump. They are going to say something like, "I didn't think it was constitutional to do the impeachment but once I saw all the evidence presented I had no choice but to convict Trump".

I think all the Republicans who will vote to convict Trump have already decided to do so but they are just pretending that they won't until the actual vote happens because that will be good for political theater. Imagine 11 Republicans having a last minute change of heart because the evidence was so overwhelming.

If Trump gets convicted and banned from running for office that is more reason to get Trump on all the ballots and vote him as our president in 2024.

Well, I thought this line of thinking was kind of silly...... but then I was pointed to this article in The Week that makes an interesting (though now completely irrelevant) point. Trump had a very likely successful appeal if convicted in the Senate-

Ever since United States v. Nixon, the high court has made it clear that it considers impeachment a purely political matter that is beyond the purview of its authority. In theory, a conviction by the Senate would not be subject to any kind of legal challenge, much less adjudication by Roberts and his fellow justices.

But if Trump were convicted in this case, he and his lawyers would almost certainly argue that the trial was unconstitutional precisely because Roberts did not preside, directly in contradiction of the plain words of the text, rendering the judgement and the penalty of disqualification from office void. I, for one, am less interested in whether this is a compelling argument than I am in the fact that in what Democrats consider an ideal outcome it would almost certainly be made and would thus require an answer. The precise legal mechanism that would signal such a challenge — the refusal of the Federal Election Commission to file paperwork on behalf of his presidential campaign, a primary ballot access lawsuit — does not matter. Sooner or later, probably long before any actual voting, the courts would have to rule on the question of whether the Senate trial was conducted in a legitimate manner.

I cannot begin to guess how the Supreme Court would rule in such a case (with the exception of Roberts, who would obviously recuse himself). I also suspect that the justices would do almost anything to prevent themselves from having to rule one way or the other. If it had appeared possible even for a moment last month that Democrats were close to the 67 necessary votes to convict Trump, making future Supreme Court litigation on impeachment a near certainty, would Roberts have made the same decision? I doubt it.

Why then did Roberts refuse to participate, creating a highly improbable but logically possible scenario in which Trump would be able to void a Senate conviction? It seems to me unlikely that the Chief Justice had some nefarious motive here. Rather than a sly attempt to preclude the possibility of Trump's conviction and disqualification from office, Robert's decision not to participate strikes me as a tacit rebuke of the process itself, an extra-legal ruling of sorts.

So, while Congress theoretically still holds power to impeach someone after they leave office, in this case, there was likely zero real world legal effect this impeachment effort would ever have, even if they did somehow magically get up to the 67 votes needed to convict. The lack of Roberts seemed to guarantee it.

Which just raises the question again...... what, exactly, was the point? If Biden really did win with more votes than anyone in history, and the Demoncrats really did take Congress, either honestly or with fraud that no entity can truly challenge, why go through with this charade? In the last 2 minutes of the Superbowl, Brady wasn't desperately hucking Hail Mary Passes down the field and going for two point conversions, and demanding overtime and such. You don't do that when you are up 22 points. So why are democrats (and really, the whole political establishment) acting like desperate losers, unless things aren't as they seem on the surface?

Last edited:

Freedom99

“If They Can Harass and Silence a Professional Journalist, They Can Silence Anybody” – Twitter Bans Top Conservative Investigative Journalist Paul Sperry Without Warning​

By Jim Hoft

Freedom99

BOOM! Poland Will Fine Big Tech $13.5 Million Per Case For Removing Ideological Content: “Poland spent 45 years under Communism…It taught us the value of free speech”​

By Patty McMurray

Birdie

deleted

Last edited:

yerrag

Good speech by Trump. He seems in high spirits
Great!

I'll be ready for my cabinet post in 24.

Now to find a job with Goldman, Monsanto, Lockheed, Fox, Pfizer, JP Morgan, ADL, NAACP, Turning Point USA, or Breitbart. Just to burnish my credentials as a carpetbagger.

Regina

Not sure what thread to attach this to.
Topics include politics, bioweapons, military, belt n road, pipelines, bay of pigs, burisma, NOLA, Boca
Anyway, amazing sleuthing connecting the dots:

yerrag

Dutchie

Ireland and The Netherlands Ended Electronic Voting After Finding Machines Untrustworthy and Failed Security Requirements​

By Jim Hoft

Instead some people can vote through mail-in.
It's already seen that in a city,they 'accidentally' sent out 1400 voting bills to dead people. So...don't be fooled that elections here are most likely going to be fair.

Regina

Another good one.
I guess I'll post it here. (politics, See Aye A, cabal families, etc).

"The cold war was a school play"

yerrag

Biggest fake conservative ever.
Just to clarify, you are likely referring to Trump and not the vlogger.

And I agree. He pardoned Zionists and war criminals, but would let transparency, accountability, and true investigative journalism rot in jail. At best, he was a coward. At worst, part of the establishment.

Wasted my time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals