Trump Elected Again?

tankasnowgod

Yup. That's what I said.
But that literally makes no sense.

"If the WWE fires John Cena, that is all the more reason to make him Wrestlemania Champion."

Like...... how? Unless this is all Kayfabe Kabuki Theater, or there is a subsurface plan.

I think it would be more reason to lean on the 2nd Amendment, and maybe consider Article V.

Freedom99

Exclusive: The TCF Center Election Fraud – Newly Discovered Video Shows Late Night Deliveries of Tens of Thousands of Illegal Ballots 8 Hours After Deadline​

By Jim Hoft

nomoreketones

Trump's lawyers are doing a great job today! They are showing video after video exposing fake news and conspiracy theories against Trump! If not the lawyers, the people who put together the videos did such a great job.

I was very happy to Trump's lawyers showed video to disprove the conspiracy theory that Trump didn't condemn neo-Nazis and white Supremacists after Charlottesville. I hope a lot of democrats are watching this. This might be a Eureka moment where many democrats become Trump supporters.

Also amusing seeing footage of countless democrats use the words "fight" and "fighting" over and over again despite them trying to impeach Trump for using those words.

nomoreketones

The idea of Democrats (the ones that hated Trump all this time) liking any Republican just makes me laugh.
I consider myself a liberal and I consider the Democratic Party to be authoritarian and the total opposite of being liberal. For example free speech is a cornerstone of liberal values and many in the Democratic Party consider "free speech" to be a dog whistle for white supremacy. They have completely lost their collective minds and have literally become insane. That is how a liberal like me votes for a Republican president for the first time.

I think liberals like me are a huge portion of Trump's base. I think most of us would never support Romney. We will only support a candidate or is clearly anti-authoritarian and for free speech because that is what liberalism is all about.

yerrag

Ha. I'm sure it won't.
I second this.

A good friend left the Viber group we're in when I started talking this stuff a second time. I got him back in.

He lives in Fremont - in Silicon Valley! A hotbed of supposedly smart people. The programming is intense there.

He's only lived in Silicon Valley since he moved there and has only one viewpoint- that of Silicon Valley. And that means Twitter, Facebook, and Google etc.

I told him Google used to have as its slogan "Do No Evil." That is when we faced Bill Gates' monopoly of virus-ridden operating systems. But not anymore. It has joined the club.

But it's hopeless when their being is all tied into the lies of mainstream media and breaking that bubble is a shock they cannot handle. The Zionist media have effectively hypnotized these people under a spell. I don't even think the Chinese can deprogram them in Xinjiang as easily as they deprogram the Uyghurs from Wahhabism. It's better to study under a madrassa than to study in a public school or university in California.

nomoreketones

Guess what the headline is on CNN right now?

Headline on CNN is, "Trump wouldn't all off rioters"

These propaganda outlets have no shame.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

What‘s your take on Josh Hawley here?

Online outlet of the major German liberal newspaper just brought a 3-Page piece about him.
Portraying him as the potential comings populist leader within the rep-ranks - but as a calculated, power hungry one, using the movement as a means to and end for his personal career

Headline is: Trumps Enkel -> Trump‘s Grandson

Edit: correction. The piece is somewhat factual for their standards. Portraying his bio, education, career wake current POVs.

And just in the last Paragraph of the 3-Page article they try to frame him (and Tucker Carlson) as anti-semite conspiracy theorists.
No comment

Last edited:

nomoreketones

Don't know much about Josh Hawley except that he believes election fraud may have occurred. Several hit pieces have been written about Josh Hawley in the media outlets controlled by the Democratic party as a result of his belief.

In the United States we are prohibited from publicly expressing the belief that election fraud has occurred. If we do we could face punishment by the Democratic Party controlled corporations such as Facebook, Twitter, Apple, and Google.

nomoreketones

The dirty tricks used by Democrats in this Soviet Union style Show Trial never ceases to amaze me. The Democrats waited until the last minute to bring this (see below) forward because they know that if they brought this forward earlier then Trump would have shown a lot of evidence of the election fraud.

I'm going to try to unplug for a while. Seeing the Democrats turn the United States into the Soviet Union is way too depressing.

yerrag

I'm going to try to unplug for a while. Seeing the Democrats turn the United States into the Soviet Union is way too depressing.

I've been unplugging for a while now myself.

I could spend all my time keeping up with all this madness and not spend a moment on health matters. It would be both dopamine-lowering and dangerous for our health.

What we are actually doing in this forum, aside from the political stuff, is deprogramming ourselves from the myths that destroy our health. It is not easy because we ourselves may be guilty of propagating these myths without knowing it ourselves.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

I want to first thank my team of dedicated lawyers and others for their tireless work upholding justice and defending truth.

My deepest thanks as well to all of the United States Senators and Members of Congress who stood proudly for the Constitution we all revere and for the sacred legal principles at the heart of our country.

Our cherished Constitutional Republic was founded on the impartial rule of law, the indispensable safeguard for our liberties, our rights and our freedoms.

It is a sad commentary on our times that one political party in America is given a free pass to denigrate the rule of law, defame law enforcement, cheer mobs, excuse rioters, and transform justice into a tool of political vengeance, and persecute, blacklist, cancel and suppress all people and viewpoints with whom or which they disagree. I always have, and always will, be a champion for the unwavering rule of law, the heroes of law enforcement, and the right of Americans to peacefully and honorably debate the issues of the day without malice and without hate.

This has been yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt in the history of our Country. No president has ever gone through anything like it, and it continues because our opponents cannot forget the almost 75 million people, the highest number ever for a sitting president, who voted for us just a few short months ago.

I also want to convey my gratitude to the millions of decent, hardworking, law-abiding, God-and-Country loving citizens who have bravely supported these important principles in these very difficult and challenging times.

Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun. In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people. There has never been anything like it!

We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future.

Together there is nothing we cannot accomplish.

We remain one People, one family, and one glorious nation under God, and it’s our responsibility to preserve this magnificent inheritance for our children and for generations of Americans to come.

May God bless all of you, and may God forever bless the United States of America.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

yerrag

It's a show, a freak show. Not just the fake impeadhments, but the entire last 4 years, the current 4 years, and the coming 4 years after this.

A real ***t show.

They weren't really going to keep Trump from running in the next 4 years. The 2nd impeachment was just a teaser to make us want more of Trump.

After Biden, people will feel happy to get Trump back in 4 years.

For another show.

What Trump made happen, and what Biden continues (not a break, which is amazing), is the most important thing to see. Israel benefiting and the Zionist elites continue to get richer. It was fine before when the tide lifts all boats, and everyone benefits. But that's not happening anymore. So it's rhetoric by Trump, followed by Biden. Only that with Biden it's a boring stretch of highway, not even a hill nor a pothole. Trump gives you a rollercoaster ride.

You're a nice puppy if you should keep hoping something will happen that's good for everyone.

Trump really ended up doing nothing for the people. He got the establishment people for his cabinet, and predictably, they did everything for the establishment. Trump can't walk the talk after all.

By not pardoning Assange and Snowden but merrily pardoning war criminals, he showed us what he truly is. And by pardoning so many financial scumbags that are Zionists, he showed us how loyal he is - to his Zionist sponsors. And what really made Trump popular among Christians is that he appealed very much to the Christian Zionist base, which is very pro-Israel. And that explains why his base cares just about as much as the Democrat centrists about ending war. It serves Israel well, and what's good for Israel is good for his base. This base cares little about transarency and accountability, so Trump follows their lead.

Abandoning Assange and Snowden to the deep state is what you can count on Trump for. And that also means he cares little for the little guy, really. All those nice gestures he did in the past for people - they are symbolic gestures that cannot be translated to a scale that's needed to raise the tide. They are made for TV moments only. He isn't kissing babies like Bill Clinton, but he's kissing many asses. Just not yours and mine.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals