Trump Elected Again?

Whichway?

Famous Mathematician Edward Solomon Proves Election Was Stolen — Says Results At Precinct Level ‘Impossible’​

They spent years investigating the Russia hoax ”allegations”. Yet not one court would even hear any evidence from Trumps side with claims about the national election being rigged. Just shows how one-sided and corrupted the US has become.

tankasnowgod

They spent years investigating the Russia hoax ”allegations”. Yet not one court would even hear any evidence from Trumps side with claims about the national election being rigged. Just shows how one-sided and corrupted the US has become.
Not true.

nomoreketones

The world has always been and will always be corrupt. Why should we be surprised at all the corruption and criminal activity that place in the United States during this last election cycle? :(

Evil people have gotten away with crimes throughout history? Why should I expect that the criminals who tried to subvert the Trump presidency and committed massive election fraud to steal the election for Biden would be held accountable?

I feel like I have lost my innocence.

yerrag

I feel like I have lost my innocence.
You have slowly been initiated in the last few months to the larger garden of good and evil from the Eden-like playground that makes for kneeling and praying that God will somehow deliver you from evil. I myself have undergone that transformation. The Pope was overjoyed that Biden stole the election and wasted no time congratulating Biden, as if Biden were a paragon of virtue.

Meanwhile, Catholics keep praying for deliverance. My sister would pray that the Pope would have the courage to stand up to the evil. I keep telling her the Pope is one with that same evil. He said and did diddly squat when nations and peoples were being bombed, maimed and made to leave their homeland and become regugees. The only thing the Pope could say was to welcome the refugees. How convenient of him. I told her that I'd pray for the Pope for protection from assassination if he stood for justice and freedom for the people in the US, as well as for peoples around the world. But the Pope is the head of Catholic hospitals that are in joint venture with big pharma to keep people diseased, denying a freedom that we would give to pets, the freedom to be healthy. He uses nuns to visit the sick in hospitals while he lets loose the doggoned doctors on patients keeping them drugged and dependent.

The world is run by the unholy trinity of the City of London, the Vatican, and the US Deep State. That is the truth.

The problem is that we have become too civilized coming from being too domesticated and civilized and brainwashed as Christians, the religion of the colonial conquerors - yes, even Spain and England was colonized by the Romans - that the unholy troika now takes advantage of this enslaving patrimony. Perhaps we have to learn to be less civilized, if only to be have freedom. Do we want to be poodles or eagles?

Last edited:

nomoreketones

The problem is that we have become too civilized coming from being too domesticated and civilized and brainwashed as Christians, the religion of the colonial conquerors - yes, even Spain and England was colonized by the Romans - that the unholy troika now takes advantage of this enslaving patrimony. Perhaps we have to learn to be less civilized, if only to be have freedom. Do we want to be poodles or eagles?
No. We need to stick to the principles of freedom and liberty. If you fight tyranny with tyranny then you end up with tyranny no matter what side wins. If you fight fascism with fascism then you end up with fascism no matter which side wins.

The way forward is to communicate the principles of freedom and liberty to all of our brainwashed friends. Can't change their minds overnight but plant seeds to help them realize that freedom of speech is the cornerstone of all free societies. Demonstrate to them that the hate and division used by the Democrats to destroy our country is destructive to society and tolerance is the best path forward. Help them realize that labeling opposition opinions as "misinformation" is a soviet era tactic used to control their emotions and used to turn them into zombies.

I will only side with those who believe in freedom, liberty, and tolerance. I will never side with tyranny or fascism.

yerrag

No. We need to stick to the principles of freedom and liberty. If you fight tyranny with tyranny then you end up with tyranny no matter what side wins. If you fight fascism with fascism then you end up with fascism no matter which side wins.

The way forward is to communicate the principles of freedom and liberty to all of our brainwashed friends. Can't change their minds overnight but plant seeds to help them realize that freedom of speech is the cornerstone of all free societies. Demonstrate to them that the hate and division used by the Democrats to destroy our country is destructive to society and tolerance is the best path forward. Help them realize that labeling opposition opinions as "misinformation" is a soviet era tactic used to control their emotions and used to turn them into zombies.

I will only side with those who believe in freedom, liberty, and tolerance. I will never side with tyranny or fascism.
Keeping waiting for your Messiah or Savior to come then. Then you can wash your hands and let your Messiah free you from tyranny. This is what relying solely on prayer and oration does - getting your deliverance by not actively opposing tyranny, and hoping your Messiah does it for you. Well, your messiah will also bring you another tyranny.

So by acting like a poodle and praying like a monk you free yourself from the obligation of struggling against a tyranny. You will eternally be hopeful for the one to deliver you from your tormentors. This attitude puts you in an eternal state of hope, of waiting. While hope is a good thing, it is also a drug that keeps you from willing yourself to freedom. But what you're actually doing is you're giving license to the uncivilized to rule over the civilized. The civilized has too many hangups and are straddled by rules that keep them from being free, while the uncivilized exercise the freedom to do whatever is needed to keep the civilized chained to their state. That state may be misery when the civilized becomes aware of the reality. But when the civilized is fed stimulants like SuperBowl, NetFlix, and video games, he can still be happy.

yerrag

The psychology of bacteria should teach us humans something to gain our freedom.

Bacteria senses a quorum, where a group of common bacteria that can work together senses there is enough of them to topple the existing order in the microbiome. They then convince the fence-sitting bacteria to go over to their side. Thus strengthened, they topple the existing order in the microbiome.

If they are the good bacteria, then all is good. If they are bad, then terrible things happen to the host they are in. This can be the gut, or it can be a fishpond.

The problem with us humans is everyone is a fence-sitter. These fence-sitters are waiting for the one good bacteria of a human to magically form out of thin air and save them. In many ways, this has taken the form of Trump. So when Trump doesn't deliver, their hopes fade. They just stay home and watch news and read the internet and kibitiz on what's going on. They still hope and pray that the military will now take over and re-establish the order they so desire.

The power is in the external, like taking drugs and nootropics endlessly, thinking the power is not from within.

tankasnowgod

As it turns out, he lost, as all public polling indicated.

Ha. Polling. You know they survey fewer people in a poll than attended a single one of Trump's rallies, right?

Yeah, survey of 3,000 or so people taken from biased organizations carry more weight than hundreds of thousands that show up in person to see the man, or the 82 Million+ that followed him on Twitter prior to Twitter nuking him.

yerrag

Plenty of Kool-Aid sipping going on in some propaganda-addled ghettos in this country

Regina

Great show tonight with George Webb and 2 trial lawyers: John O'Loughlin and Farmer Jones.
As always, skip over the host and blabber, to the conversation. P.S. Cyprus is mentioned as a spoke in the wheel.
Biden Belt and Road Show

nomoreketones

I have this gnawing feeling that Trump will be convicted by the senate.

The Republicans want to get rid of Trump just as much as the Democrats do. I suspect that Trump's lawyers are doing a crappy job on purpose because they are really under control of those who want to eliminate Trump. I suspect that the purpose of the constitutionality vote on impeachment that took place was political cover for Republicans who are planning to convict Trump. They are going to say something like, "I didn't think it was constitutional to do the impeachment but once I saw all the evidence presented I had no choice but to convict Trump".

I think all the Republicans who will vote to convict Trump have already decided to do so but they are just pretending that they won't until the actual vote happens because that will be good for political theater. Imagine 11 Republicans having a last minute change of heart because the evidence was so overwhelming.

If Trump gets convicted and banned from running for office that is more reason to get Trump on all the ballots and vote him as our president in 2024.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals