Trump Elected Again?

managing

If that's the "only thing" you can come up with, your thinking is very, very limited.

Also, saying "Gun Control Legislation is ineffective at stopping violence" is a very different than saying "We should provide street gangs with firearms."
Sooooooo, this is your opportunity to show off your very, very unlimited thinking about the connection between Plano and, say, gang violence in Chicago. Yet you demur.

Regina

Sooooooo, this is your opportunity to show off your very, very unlimited thinking about the connection between Plano and, say, gang violence in Chicago. Yet you demur.
I can't now find the video that came up on bitchute a couple months ago. A young black man tells the story of growing up on the south side and he and his friends found an open train car next to his neighborhood that was full of high-powered rifles. He said at the time, they thought they died and went to heaven. He joined the gang life and eventually they were running out of ammo. They went to a gun store and the proprietor said these weapons do not exist outside of the military. No gun store would have this ammo.
The young man said that as he got older and watched friends die, he realized the guns were coming from our government (see eye A). As were the drugs.
He left the gang life upon that realization.
The young man said that during the unrest, that sure enough, another open train car next to the ghetto was full up of military guns (I don't know gun names).

jmojo

Can we all just start a new party that's against the elites and quit blaming the working class and downtrodden when it's the rich and powerful who have concocted the horrid situation that we're in now and have been in the last few decades.

It's extremely frustrating to me that anyone could support either Trump or Biden in a way that either one is somehow going to change things. They're both tied to the elite class and so is everyone who is close to them. If you have tons of money, you're going to be just fine and will exponentially grow your income. If you're a typical working class person or poor, you're going to keep getting screwed. We will never learn because people are too easily swindled by divisive topics which have little to do with bettering people's lives.

Regina

Can we all just start a new party that's against the elites and quit blaming the working class and downtrodden when it's the rich and powerful who have concocted the horrid situation that we're in now and have been in the last few decades.

It's extremely frustrating to me that anyone could support either Trump or Biden in a way that either one is somehow going to change things. They're both tied to the elite class and so is everyone who is close to them. If you have tons of money, you're going to be just fine and will exponentially grow your income. If you're a typical working class person or poor, you're going to keep getting screwed. We will never learn because people are too easily swindled by divisive topics which have little to do with bettering people's lives.
:thumbsup:

MatheusPN

Antifa, anti- fascists get it, communists, the same group on the far left of hitler in the 1932-33 elections in Germany where these guys were pulling the same color revolution as they are here with the same youhoo sponsors.
Hitler the egalitarian, anti-hierarchical, pro-democracy and pro-autonomy hero of the left.

It's extremely frustrating to me that anyone could support either Trump or Biden in a way that either one is somehow going to change things. They're both tied to the elite class and so is everyone who is close to them. If you have tons of money, you're going to be just fine and will exponentially grow your income. If you're a typical working class person or poor, you're going to keep getting screwed. We will never learn because people are too easily swindled by divisive topics that have little to do with bettering people's lives.
+1
While ppl accept or like capitalism (right-w), a system tending to monopolization, while ppl are elitist (right-wingers) ppl who thinks that it's good/ normal for whoever is powerful/ rich to rule, ppl who love hierarchy.
If this party isn't anti-capitalist and egalitarian (left), this anti-authoritarian move won't happen and therefore they will put in place a new ruling class.

Also, I wouldn't trust to much power in few hands, especially in a representative, non-transparent party, an undemocratic democracy. The culture, the ppl indicates very well where things will go. Direct action is much more preferable and promising to that goal, against an authoritarian elite.

Last edited:

MatheusPN

Can't edit, so will add this:
(Actually, I could, was just doing wrong...)
You can warn them taking the guns always ends badly and it usually the communists that do the killing - in the millions.
Different than the right tells, Stalin only killed 20 million if you count Nazis hahaha. Damn Soviet Union, killed tons of cruel Nazis, such a terrible crime! e.e

Great post man @postman hauahauahhaua. Money is the law and order! :pray

Last edited:

postman

3ca13.png

yerrag

I wish fairy tales could come true.

But if that should happen and a wave happens and puts into power a true people's party of good will with good action, it would a first in the world and truly ground breaking.

But we have a media system and legal system and educational system that would just eat this party alive at birth.

Regina

I wish fairy tales could come true.

But if that should happen and a wave happens and puts into power a true people's party of good will with good action, it would a first in the world and truly ground breaking.

But we have a media system and legal system and educational system that would just eat this party alive at birth.

"Don't you know that that's an impossibility? That that could never happen? That I'd use all my power to keep something like that from happening? Don't you know that?" - Michael Corleone

MatheusPN

@Regina @yerrag very butchered, but here we go,
Are we good enough?
"...Centuries of individualistic education have rendered them too egotistic. Slavery, submission to the strong, and work under the whip of necessity, have rendered them unfit for a society where everybody would be free and know no compulsion except what results from a freely taken engagement towards the others, and their disapproval if he would not fulfil the engagement..."
"When the full emancipation of the Negroes was advocated, the practical people used to say that if the Negroes were no more compelled to labour by the whips of their owners, they would not work at all, and soon would become a charge upon the community. Thick whips could be prohibited, they said, and the thickness of the whips might be progressively reduced by law to half-an-inch first and then to a mere trifle of a few tenths of an inch; but some kind of whip must be maintained. And when the abolitionists said – just as we say now – that the enjoyment of the produce of one’s labour would be a much more powerful inducement to work than the thickest whip, ‘Nonsense, my friend,’ they were told – just as we are told now. ‘You don’t know human nature! Years of slavery have rendered them improvident, lazy and slavish, and human nature cannot be changed in one day. You are imbued, of course, with the best intentions, but you are quite ”unpractical”.’"
"Therefore, when we hear men saying that the Anarchists imagine men much better than they really are, we merely wonder how intelligent people can repeat that nonsense. Do we not say continually that the only means of rendering men less rapacious and egotistic, less ambitious and less slavish at the same time, is to eliminate those conditions which favour the growth of egotism and rapacity, of slavishness and ambition?"
"...We maintain that both rulers and ruled can be spoiled by authority; both exploiters and exploited can be spoiled by exploitation..."
"An old quarrel, that quarrel between the ‘practical men’ and the ‘unpractical’, the so-called Utopists: a quarrel renewed at each proposed change, and always terminating by the total defeat of those who name themselves practical people."
"But happily enough there was by that time in Russia a good deal of unpracticalness in the air, and it was maintained by the unpracticalness of the peasants, who revolted with sticks against guns, and refused to submit, notwithstanding the massacres, and thus enforced the unpractical state of mind to such a degree as to permit the unpractical camp to force the Tsar to sign their scheme – still mutilated to some extent."
"These slaves who were reputed improvident, selfish brutes, and so on, displayed such good sense, such an organising capacity as to surpass the expectations of even the most unpractical Utopists; and in three years after the Emancipation the general physiognomy of the villages had completely changed. The slaves were becoming Men!"
"They will see that history is nothing but a struggle between the rulers and the ruled, the oppressors and the oppressed, in which struggle the practical camp always sides with the rulers and the oppressors, while the unpractical camp sides with the oppressed; and they will see that the struggle always ends in a final defeat of the practical camp after much bloodshed and suffering, due to what they call their ‘practical good sense’.

If by saying that we are unpractical our opponents mean that we foresee the march of events better than the practical short-sighted cowards, then they are right. But if they mean that they, the practical people, have a better foresight of events, then we send them to history and ask them to put themselves in accordance with its teachings before making that presumptuous assertion."
-Piotr Kropotkin

Last edited:

Regina

@Regina @yerrag very butchered, but here we go,
Are we good enough?
"...Centuries of individualistic education have rendered them too egotistic. Slavery, submission to the strong, and work under the whip of necessity, have rendered them unfit for a society where everybody would be free and know no compulsion except what results from a freely taken engagement towards the others, and their disapproval if he would not fulfil the engagement..."
"When the full emancipation of the Negroes was advocated, the practical people used to say that if the Negroes were no more compelled to labour by the whips of their owners, they would not work at all, and soon would become a charge upon the community. Thick whips could be prohibited, they said, and the thickness of the whips might be progressively reduced by law to half-an-inch first and then to a mere trifle of a few tenths of an inch; but some kind of whip must be maintained. And when the abolitionists said – just as we say now – that the enjoyment of the produce of one’s labour would be a much more powerful inducement to work than the thickest whip, ‘Nonsense, my friend,’ they were told – just as we are told now. ‘You don’t know human nature! Years of slavery have rendered them improvident, lazy and slavish, and human nature cannot be changed in one day. You are imbued, of course, with the best intentions, but you are quite ”unpractical”.’"
"Therefore, when we hear men saying that the Anarchists imagine men much better than they really are, we merely wonder how intelligent people can repeat that nonsense. Do we not say continually that the only means of rendering men less rapacious and egotistic, less ambitious and less slavish at the same time, is to eliminate those conditions which favour the growth of egotism and rapacity, of slavishness and ambition?"
"...We maintain that both rulers and ruled can be spoiled by authority; both exploiters and exploited can be spoiled by exploitation..."
"An old quarrel, that quarrel between the ‘practical men’ and the ‘unpractical’, the so-called Utopists: a quarrel renewed at each proposed change, and always terminating by the total defeat of those who name themselves practical people."
"But happily enough there was by that time in Russia a good deal of unpracticalness in the air, and it was maintained by the unpracticalness of the peasants, who revolted with sticks against guns, and refused to submit, notwithstanding the massacres, and thus enforced the unpractical state of mind to such a degree as to permit the unpractical camp to force the Tsar to sign their scheme – still mutilated to some extent."
"These slaves who were reputed improvident, selfish brutes, and so on, displayed such good sense, such an organising capacity as to surpass the expectations of even the most unpractical Utopists; and in three years after the Emancipation the general physiognomy of the villages had completely changed. The slaves were becoming Men!"
"They will see that history is nothing but a struggle between the rulers and the ruled, the oppressors and the oppressed, in which struggle the practical camp always sides with the rulers and the oppressors, while the unpractical camp sides with the oppressed; and they will see that the struggle always ends in a final defeat of the practical camp after much bloodshed and suffering, due to what they call their ‘practical good sense’.

If by saying that we are unpractical our opponents mean that we foresee the march of events better than the practical short-sighted cowards, then they are right. But if they mean that they, the practical people, have a better foresight of events, then we send them to history and ask them to put themselves in accordance with its teachings before making that presumptuous assertion."
-Piotr Kropotkin
The problem with all of this is dualism. Either Or. But anarchy is not no rules. It is no rulers. But to live with no rulers takes cultivation and trust in one's inner guidance system.

tankasnowgod

If you, as a living soul, want to start a new legal fiction (a "party") thinking it will change things, well, go ahead. I somehow doubt it will work, but go ahead, prove me wrong.

When you talk about supporting "Trump" or "Biden," do you even understand that the President is head of the Executive Branch of Government? As far as "changing things," anyone who's read the Constitution understands that Congress has faaaaaaar more power than the Executive and Judicial Branches combined. Just look at the length of Article 1 vs. Articles 2 and 3. Seriously, forget about any "elite class" for a minute and go read the Trust Document that setup the three branches of government in the first place.

One very important difference between rich people and poor people..... rich people know how to fill out forms. A lot of poor people never even bother reading those same forms in the first place.

If you don't understand the different branches of government, you might as well blame the CEO of Dell Computer for your Starbucks Coffee not tasting right, since you have no clue of who has power over what.

jmojo

If you, as a living soul, want to start a new legal fiction (a "party") thinking it will change things, well, go ahead. I somehow doubt it will work, but go ahead, prove me wrong.

When you talk about supporting "Trump" or "Biden," do you even understand that the President is head of the Executive Branch of Government? As far as "changing things," anyone who's read the Constitution understands that Congress has faaaaaaar more power than the Executive and Judicial Branches combined. Just look at the length of Article 1 vs. Articles 2 and 3. Seriously, forget about any "elite class" for a minute and go read the Trust Document that setup the three branches of government in the first place.

One very important difference between rich people and poor people..... rich people know how to fill out forms. A lot of poor people never even bother reading those same forms in the first place.

If you don't understand the different branches of government, you might as well blame the CEO of Dell Computer for your Starbucks Coffee not tasting right, since you have no clue of who has power over what.

Well Mr. Tankas, I know that you know everything there is to know and the rest of us are inferior to your knowledge but there are already people out there trying to accomplish these movements. One of those looking promising is "The People's Party". I tend to highly align with Chris Hedges who gave an excellent talk at their recent convention:

managing

Well Mr. Tankas, I know that you know everything there is to know and the rest of us are inferior to your knowledge but there are already people out there trying to accomplish these movements. One of those looking promising is "The People's Party". I tend to highly align with Chris Hedges who gave an excellent talk at their recent convention:

Tanka has the power of very, very unlimited thinking. And he is very unlikely to condescend to sharing it with you.

yerrag

I lost him when he says Trump is the greater evil than Biden. Really? Who's embracing the riots? Which party wholesale spies on its opponent using the national security status to do its bidding? Which party sought to overthrow a duly elected president with fictitious Russia collusion charges and politically motivated and fabricated impeachment charges? Which party benefited from media lies and tech censorship to delude a large portion of the electorate? If this is the People's Party and they cling to the lies of the Democratic Party, how is it that they can call themselves an alternative when they just as easily resort to misrepresenting the truth, where lies become facts just to suit their narrative? If they want to be a different party, then they should cease to parrot the same talking points as the Democratic Party.

Certainly my viewpoint is biased, and I would have preferred Chris Hedges said Trump is better than Biden. Either way, he already alienates half the country by his preference for Biden. This is the candidate who has been exposed with his hand on the cookie jar of China and Ukraine, through his leeching enterprise with his son, as exposed by Schweizer, yet the American people is oblivious to this, because his media and tech censor sponsors cover up his dastardly acts by never reporting on his shenanigans. Instead, they keep pointing the finger of corruption at Trump, which without lack of effort they have not been able to prove any of their repeated charges, yet had the gall to push for his impeachment. The best they have to show are media attacks on his character based on very, very anonymous sources.

My advice to Chris Hedges, don't be like Bernie (yes, Bernie - your savior that left you hanging high and dry) who from the start, as a matter of practicality, echoes the same lies as those spouted by Pelosi and Schiff and Hirono and Lieu, in character assassinations, showing that he is more politician snake than he is a true leader of the people. Perhaps he can borrow a page from Tulsi Gabbard and Ron Paul, who both have very high credibility, a trait that caused them to be shunned by their own parties in their aspirations to run for president. For honesty and transparency is an enemy to the evil corporate masters.

If one can't start with being credible, one is already consigned to fail from the get go!

Last edited:

YourUniverse

The press were aggressively asking about Trump's need for supplemental oxygen. Maybe they hope by pressuring the medical team that this is the best course of action (hes not currently on oxygen), that they will place Trump on oxygen, and thus kill him.

tankasnowgod

Well Mr. Tankas, I know that you know everything there is to know and the rest of us are inferior to your knowledge but there are already people out there trying to accomplish these movements.

I don't know everything, but I did take the time to read the Constitution for the united States of America a few times. It's a pretty easy document to read and understand (it was deliberately written that way) , and pretty short, too. If your knowledge is "inferior"simply because you haven't read it, take the time and read it today. It's really quick, probably will take less than an hour of your time.

jmojo

I lost him when he says Trump is the greater evil than Biden. Really? Who's embracing the riots? Which party wholesale spies on its opponent using the national security status to do its bidding? Which party sought to overthrow a duly elected president with fictitious Russia collusion charges and politically motivated and fabricated impeachment charges? Which party benefited from media lies and tech censorship to delude a large portion of the electorate? If this is the People's Party and they cling to the lies of the Democratic Party, how is it that they can call themselves an alternative when they just as easily resort to misrepresenting the truth, where lies become facts just to suit their narrative? If they want to be a different party, then they should cease to parrot the same talking points as the Democratic Party.

Certainly my viewpoint is biased, and I would have preferred Chris Hedges said Trump is better than Biden. Either way, he already alienates half the country by his preference for Biden. This is the candidate who has been exposed with his hand on the cookie jar of China and Ukraine, through his leeching enterprise with his son, as exposed by Schweizer, yet the American people is oblivious to this, because his media and tech censor sponsors cover up his dastardly acts by never reporting on his shenanigans. Instead, they keep pointing the finger of corruption at Trump, which without lack of effort they have not been able to prove any of their repeated charges, yet had the gall to push for his impeachment. The best they have to show are media attacks on his character based on very, very anonymous sources.

My advice to Chris Hedges, don't be like Bernie (yes, Bernie - your savior that left you hanging high and dry) who from the start, as a matter of practicality, echoes the same lies as those spouted by Pelosi and Schiff and Hirono and Lieu, in character assassinations, showing that he is more politician snake than he is a true leader of the people. Perhaps he can borrow a page from Tulsi Gabbard and Ron Paul, who both have very high credibility, a trait that caused them to be shunned by their own parties in their aspirations to run for president. For honesty and transparency is an enemy to the evil corporate masters.

If one can't start with being credible, one is already consigned to fail from the get go!

I don't even know where to start. It's like you tuned out everything after he criticized Trump. How is Trump not above criticizing? Trump is arguably a highly corrupt con artist who has cheated and conned his way to the top. His business practices are asinine and it's why he's had so many failures and debts. The fact that anyone believes he's some great businessman or political figure makes me feel like I'm living in the twilight zone. Lets put aside who is worse in this upcoming election since that doesn't really matter. Hedges hates the Democratic party as much as the Republican party. This is about trying to shake up the current system because it's so far gone and corrupt that there is no way to work within it. I don't expect people to become a fan of Hedges or an alternative party, but to understand that the elite and oligarchs have rigged control of our current system and nothing of any substance for the poor and working class will ever get accomplished within it.