Trump Elected Again?

tankasnowgod

Let me also provide you with three of the biggest names in this arena: Simon Parkes, Juan O'Savin, and Charlie Ward. Via duckduckgo you should find their private websites or bitchute channels. They claim to be in direct communication with one or more of the 200 high ranking US military leaders who convinced Trump to run for office in 2015. They claim the number of high ranking military leaders that back Trump has risen to 800, and they should have successfully toppled the Biden presidency by anywhere between March 4th (Ward) to April 1st (O'Savin) to mid April or later (Parkes).

I've been watching Charlie Ward's videos for a while now, and NEVER heard him claim such a thing as the statement in bold. Do you have a link to where he claims that?

Heard less of Savin and Parkes, but never heard them make such a claim, either.

Ward's story is that he moves physical currency around the world, and his initial intel came from a diplomat. He does say he has communicated to people in Trump's inner circle, but not sure exactly who that is. He never gave any indication if they were military or not.

I was talking to someone that mentioned 8kun possibly having installed some high level malware on their system. I dont know how true that is. I do know that the owner of the site seems like a Freemason type, but that is only a gut instinct.
Never heard this before, but please, IT nerds, don't venture on the website if it is not to be trusted.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Love it. You don't have to look at something to make a judgment. No clue what was said or not, but you just KNOW it's wrong, whatever it was.

What could possibly be wrong with that strategy?

It’s called perception. Borne out of experience. Helped along by good metabolism and low stress.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

tankasnowgod

It’s called perception. Borne out of experience. Helped along by good metabolism and low stress.
The definition of "perception," according to the Oxford dictionary is-

-the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.

You already said you never read one Q drop. So clearly, you didn't use your perception to develop your opinion.

What you apparently did is heard the opinions of others (be they close friends, associates, or personalities in the media), and then make their opinion your own, without any perception on your part.

You wrote a book review without reading even one line of the book.

tankasnowgod

The deep state’s cancel culture got to Trump’s banks and had his accounts closed.

This is (in part) why I don't think this is over, and why I believe we will see something big in the next few months. If Trump really did take on the International Banksters, he is going to be fully destroyed, as will his family (including sons, daughters, grandchildren, wife and ex-wives, brothers, sisters, and cousins), along with close associates. Walking away just isn't an option, neither is waiting 4 years.

Having said that..... it doesn't appear Biden is President (to me, I have seen no evidence of him even being alive since mid-March), and it does appear that Trump still very much has some sort of role in the Federal Government. Otherwise, he wouldn't be getting to ride on Military Aircraft.....

Regina

Whichway?

This is a lengthy piece from June. It lays out some history of the power structure and their goals:

Well I’m sure they and some of the family members that own the Federal Reserve will be quite happy that little Joe has signed an order for the $1.9 Trillion dollar stimulus package. What a family business to own eh? Lending money out of thin air to governments who pay you back with interest.

Regina

Well I’m sure they and some of the family members that own the Federal Reserve will be quite happy that little Joe has signed an order for the $1.9 Trillion dollar stimulus package. What a family business to own eh? Lending money out of thin air to governments who pay you back with interest.
They play cutesy with naming things.
Central Bank Federal Reserve
Genocide 2020 All Your Base Are Belong To Us Agenda 2030 World Domination Global Feudalism New World Order We're Poisoning You and Taking Your Stuff Okay? You'll Be Happy? BUILD BACK BETTER that's it ding ding ding

tankasnowgod

Funny thing is..... what is that money? Nothing but promissory notes. Governments (and really, all people these days) don't really "pay" for anything, since there is no real money (only "promises to pay.") All you can do is "discharge your debt," which is basically a setoff. So, all the government has to do to "discharge" that debt is issue a bond or bill of exchange for the full amount...... and it's gone. It really is that simple.

And no, people don't owe one cent of that debt. What happened is that we are the surety for that debt.

It's all laid out pretty plainly.

haidut

Forum Supporter

nomoreketones

If Trump can have an impeachment trial after he leaves office doesn't that mean any president can have an impeachment trial after leaving office?

Doesn't this mean Obama can be impeached for his crimes?

tankasnowgod

If Trump can have an impeachment trial after he leaves office doesn't that mean any president can have an impeachment trial after leaving office?

Doesn't this mean Obama can be impeached for his crimes?

Congress gets the right to impeach (and the senate to have a trial) direct from the Constitution. There is no restriction anywhere in that document they have to be an active office holder. I am unaware of any such legislation from congress limiting their own power in this regard. Why would they even consider passing such a thing?

If you look at the people tried for impeachment, two resigned, but the resignation itself didn't stop the trial-

Yes, Obama could still be impeached. In theory, so could Carter, or any former "Civil Officer." But the only thing that would accomplish is barring them from holding any further office (or just to say they had been, more as a show). Tom Fitton kept on hammering this point when Hilary Clinton was running for President... Congress still had the ability to impeach her for high crimes she committed as Secretary of State.

nomoreketones

Yes, Obama could still be impeached. In theory, so could Carter, or any former "Civil Officer." But the only thing that would accomplish is barring them from holding any further office (or just to say they had been, more as a show). Tom Fitton kept on hammering this point when Hilary Clinton was running for President... Congress still had the ability to impeach her for high crimes she committed as Secretary of State.
Shouldn't the Republicans impeach some former high profile Democrats for the sake of balance? The Democrats need to learn that they can't abuse their political power without consequences.

Maybe the Democrats can abuse their power as much as they want because they control big tech, the media, and the banks. Maybe we just need to accept this.

Regina

I think that "balance" (of division) is exactly what keeps the powers that shouldn't be in control. They've played that game for at least 100's of years.
And the joke's on us.
Didn't you hear Avril Haines praise both Bush and Obama for pushing forward global governance? She is Cheney/Cofer Black/Brennan in mouse's clothes.

Everything they do, all their wars and fake divisions are about keeping us all from uniting and dissolving their control pyramid.
They've got us muzzled and social distancing while they are installing barbed wired fencing to protect themselves. From us.

They know our power. The problem is, we don't.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals