Trump Elected Again?

tankasnowgod

Ali Alexander is the organizer of the Stop The Steal movement. He got extremely popular since Nov 3rd.

Weird, I've never heard of him.

I thought "Stop the Steal" was a phrase used by Trump and adopted by supporters and patriots. I was unaware of any "organized movement" behind it.

tankasnowgod

Nothing important really.

It's been a rough work week, and to add insult to injury I've just received the news that national curfew begins from tomorrow (9pm - 4am).

My hope is that we as a nation show the international cabal on our 17th March elections that we will never let them lock us down again.

Really, the only solution to this is if small and mid sized businesses band together (or even go it alone) and fully open up. No stupid social distancing restrictions, no masks, no vax ID, nothing. I've seen Jesse Kelly suggest this a number of times. Push back against these petty tyrants. Seemed to work in Italy.

And as Tony Roman, owner of Basillico's in Huntington Beach is showing, they are a lot more bark than bite.

Really, the only solution to this is if small and mid sized businesses band together (or even go it alone) and fully open up. No stupid social distancing restrictions, no masks, no vax ID, nothing. I've seen Jesse Kelly suggest this a number of times. Push back against these petty tyrants. Seemed to work in Italy.

And as Tony Roman, owner of Basillico's in Huntington Beach is showing, they are a lot more bark than bite.

I was beaming with pride when I heard what those based Italians had done.

Regina

Weird, I've never heard of him.

I thought "Stop the Steal" was a phrase used by Trump and adopted by supporters and patriots. I was unaware of any "organized movement" behind it.
I would'nt have heard of him either. But I follow George Webb. His friend, who is an LA producer/photographer, got really enamored with Ali. Always re-posting his tweets and did photo shoots of his rallies. George warned that he got bad feelings about it and it worried him to see his friend get so enamored. But no one wants to seem racist. So, the MAGA people adored Ali. Like he's OUR black friend. See See? We love black people. We would love to follow black leaders if they are patriots.

It's such a grotesque situation. People scrambling around over-defending themselves to predators--who don't really care what "side" you are on.

The point being that on all sides, it is now almost impossible to tell who is an agent provacateur and what are the school plays.
I'm hanging out in the small town in FL during this. Most of the acquaintances I have acquired over the years coming here are liberal-minded democrats. And they are indistinguishable from the conservatives. They are just non-violent agreeable gentle folk.

It would be inconceivable for any of them to believe that the entire government and military industrial complex are not devoted to just doing what is best for everyone.

As for me, I would place a large $$$$ amount on the Ashli Babbit "shooting being fake. Like a level one actor combatant in empty hand. Or even a rank amateur from "crowds for hire."

In stunts, we nearly ALWAYS have a jerk line on someone being shot. UNLESS, you have an extremely good stuntman on hand who can sell a gunshot--and those guys are rare. They have to be willing to repeatedly violently whiplash themselves and have perfect timing. I've seen some amazing ones. But the "shooting" at the Capitol school play scene was just that. An amateur school play.

Any time I have worked with screen combat producers, they are super duper liberals. There is NO way any of this is getting past them.

nomoreketones

I never really found out who these QAnon people are. Who are they?

I've heard them mentioned on the media but when I googled them to see what they had to say I couldn't find them anywhere. Do QAnon people actually exist for real?

I never really found out who these QAnon people are. Who are they?

I've heard them mentioned on the media but when I googled them to see what they had to say I couldn't find them anywhere. Do QAnon people actually exist for real?

I will give you a one stop shop website which connects all of the "most credible" (please take that phrase with a pinch of salt-- sodium after all is a naltrexone mimetic and should protect you from the opioid agonising effects of copium) of the leaders of the anti-cabal resistance predominantly in the US but also worldwide: ADMIN: Facebook & Twitter Censoring - Public Intelligence Blog

Of course you can always visit the platform where the movement originated: /qresearch/ - Q Research

Let me also provide you with three of the biggest names in this arena: Simon Parkes, Juan O'Savin, and Charlie Ward. Via duckduckgo you should find their private websites or bitchute channels. They claim to be in direct communication with one or more of the 200 high ranking US military leaders who convinced Trump to run for office in 2015. They claim the number of high ranking military leaders that back Trump has risen to 800, and they should have successfully toppled the Biden presidency by anywhere between March 4th (Ward) to April 1st (O'Savin) to mid April or later (Parkes).

nomoreketones

I will give you a one stop shop website which connects all of the "most credible" (please take that phrase with a pinch of salt-- sodium after all is a naltrexone mimetic and should protect you from the opioid agonising effects of copium) of the leaders of the anti-cabal resistance predominantly in the US but also worldwide: ADMIN: Facebook & Twitter Censoring - Public Intelligence Blog

Of course you can always visit the platform where the movement originated: /qresearch/ - Q Research

Let me also provide you with three of the biggest names in this arena: Simon Parkes, Juan O'Savin, and Charlie Ward. Via duckduckgo you should find their private websites or bitchute channels. They claim to be in direct communication with one or more of the 200 high ranking US military leaders who convinced Trump to run for office in 2015. They claim the number of high ranking military leaders that back Trump has risen to 800, and they should have successfully toppled the Biden presidency by anywhere between March 4th (Ward) to April 1st (O'Savin) to mid April or later (Parkes).
Thanks for the information!

?

Well, chuck is bent, no? Or am I the only one who is suspicious about the gender of his "wife"?

8954791.jpeg.jpg
1516764952832.png

Regina

I think they'll fake a Biden death of Covid and tearfully have the country unite in the mandated vaccine.

Lejeboca

Okay, what is up with this? An unlisted video from the official White House Youtube account, posted Jan 21st, with "Office of President Elect" behind Biden?

Why wouldn't they just green screen in the Presidential seal? Or do it in front of American Flags (golf fringe or not)? Why tag it with a non-office office, when he's supposedly the President?

I know it is more of the same, but---still hilarious---check out the dump truck at the eye level behind Biden.
Also, while you are at it, paraphrasing Q-ers, "I do believe" that CASTLE ROCK is a Hollywood studio where all the White House scenes are taken.

P.S. Sorry, don't mean to spook fellow RPFers. I am really not into Q: just find it entertaining, mostly, kind of in the same way as Gematria.

I know it is more of the same, but---still hilarious---check out the dump truck at the eye level behind Biden.
Also, while you are at it, paraphrasing Q-ers, "I do believe" that CASTLE ROCK is a Hollywood studio where all the White House scenes are taken.

P.S. Sorry, don't mean to spook fellow RPFers. I am really not into Q: just find it entertaining, mostly, kind of in the same way as Gematria.

Doubt you could have spooked the clan worse than I already have tonight. Other than that, congrats on being honest about your position on an issue arguably no Gen X'er/millenial/zoomer in Western society has not heard of.

michael94

I was talking to someone that mentioned 8kun possibly having installed some high level malware on their system. I dont know how true that is. I do know that the owner of the site seems like a Freemason type, but that is only a gut instinct.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals