Trump Elected Again?

tankasnowgod

It’s a good summary of what is known by many now about the background of the USA and its control by bankers and the Vatican. However the predictions about what DJT was going to do in the lead up to Jan 20, none of it came to pass.

So unless DJT or the military people behind him had good reason to delay, then it’s all just speculation and hype.

The thing is, he didn't really make predictions revolving around the 20th, so you can't really say "none of it came to pass." A lot of his predictions are still in the future.

Huge backlash against the "Q movement", spearheaded by the 19th Jan Alex Jones video. Other alt-media personalities who were previously sympathetic are bandwagoning, lashing out in an effort to allocate frustration. This feeling of betrayal has to be one of the most traumatic mass events and has the potential to trigger a paradigm shift-- those who surrendered doubt and "trust[ed] the plan" may never trust a political movement again in their lifetimes. Will these people be too demoralised to recover or have newfound resolution to build the future on their own terms?

tankasnowgod

Huge backlash against the "Q movement", spearheaded by the 19th Jan Alex Jones video. Other alt-media personalities who were previously sympathetic are bandwagoning, lashing out in an effort to allocate frustration. This feeling of betrayal has to be one of the most traumatic mass events and has the potential to trigger a paradigm shift-- those who surrendered doubt and "trust[ed] the plan" may never trust a political movement again in their lifetimes. Will these people be too demoralised to recover or have a newfound resolution to build the future on their own terms?

Alex Jones wasn't for the Q movement or interested in the drops for a couple years now.

I'm not sure who you are actually speaking to in the second part. Most of the social media accounts who followed Q may be down emotionally, but I don't see any that are traumatized. Some are still in quite good spirits, and many don't trust that this Biden presidency is real in any way.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Huge backlash against the "Q movement", spearheaded by the 19th Jan Alex Jones video. Other alt-media personalities who were previously sympathetic are bandwagoning, lashing out in an effort to allocate frustration. This feeling of betrayal has to be one of the most traumatic mass events and has the potential to trigger a paradigm shift-- those who surrendered doubt and "trust[ed] the plan" may never trust a political movement again in their lifetimes. Will these people be too demoralised to recover or have newfound resolution to build the future on their own terms?

Which was probably one of the goals of the desinformation campaign.

Anyway, it would be positive still if people would turn away from the Q bull**** and the either inept figurehead Trump or controlled opposition - agent Trump

tankasnowgod

Which was probably one of the goals of the desinformation campaign.

Anyway, it would be positive still if people would turn away from the Q bull**** and the either inept figurehead Trump or controlled opposition - agent Trump
Question..... there are 4,953 Q drops.

How many of them have you actually seen or read?

tankasnowgod

Okay, what is up with this? An unlisted video from the official White House Youtube account, posted Jan 21st, with "Office of President Elect" behind Biden?

Why wouldn't they just green screen in the Presidential seal? Or do it in front of American Flags (golf fringe or not)? Why tag it with a non-office office, when he's supposedly the President?

tankasnowgod

Actually none. I sensed early on it is crap. Now it’s proven.

Love it. You don't have to look at something to make a judgment. No clue what was said or not, but you just KNOW it's wrong, whatever it was.

What could possibly be wrong with that strategy?

Alex Jones wasn't for the Q movement or interested in the drops for a couple years now.

I'm not sure who you are actually speaking to in the second part. Most of the social media accounts who followed Q may be down emotionally, but I don't see any that are traumatized. Some are still in quite good spirits, and many don't trust that this Biden presidency is real in any way.

Alex Jones may not have been interested in Q for a while, but he only this week dropped a 40 minute video mocking the movement.

I'm am referring to alt-media personalities like An0maly with relatively large followings who used to seem somewhat sympathetic. He just put out a lengthy and detailed video calling out Simon Parkes and other prominent figures in the movement as either psy-op agents or basket cases.

If you haven't noticed the 10 to 1 negative to positive comments under "Juan O'Savin" interviews or compared the dislike ratios under videos of QTubers before vs after the Biden inauguration, you would likely benefit from exiting your bubble sometimes or at least attempting to exercise some objectivity on occasion. (I say this with good intentions, having regularly oberserved you interact with ideological opponents on this platform and frequently display your near-inability to recognise real world phenomena as valid, despite the fact that I often agree with you on not only the overarching principles but also the minutiae being discussed.)

Finally, disillusionment with the Q movement and disgust with the Biden presidency are not mutually elusive. In fact, I imagine more Q apostates will redirect their discontent with the movement toward the Biden administration with each passing day.

Edit: I am not stating that all "Q drops" are incorrect or that Q pundits are always wrong. I am making a pronouncement on the reaction to developments within the movement as I observe it occur and pondering the future direction.

Last edited:

Freedom99

Freedom99

Freedom99

Dennis Prager: “There Is No Example of the Left Having Power and Not Suppressing Speech – Free Speech Is Its Dire Enemy” (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft

tankasnowgod

Alex Jones may not have been interested in Q for a while, but he only this week dropped a 40 minute video mocking the movement.
Which is no different than his stance the past few years. He has mocked Q and the movement plenty of times during that stretch. So, nothing really changed with Alex Jones this past week or so.

I'm am referring to alt-media personalities like An0maly with relatively large followings who used to seem somewhat sympathetic. He just put out a lengthy and detailed video calling out Simon Parkes and other prominent figures in the movement as either psy-op agents or basket cases.
Never heard of An0maly before. A brief overview of his channel, he just appears to be taking clips of videos that lots of people have seen, and reading news stories, then giving his opinion on it. Nothing really new or interesting there.

He has 220K followers, so not huge, but not small, either. Julian's Rum, for example, has 186K followers on Gab after being nuked off Twitter, so don't think An0maly's all that prominent.
If you haven't noticed the 10 to 1 negative to positive comments under "Juan O'Savin" interviews or compared the dislike ratios under videos of QTubers before vs after the Biden inauguration, you would likely benefit from exiting your bubble sometime or at least attempting to exercise some objectivity on occasion. (I say this with good intentions, having regularly oberserved you interact with ideological opponents on this platform and frequently display your near-inability to recognise real world phenomena as valid, despite the fact that I often agree with you on not only the overarching principles but also the minutiae being discussed.)
Yeah, I saw that Juan O Savin video where he said Biden would appear to be inaugurated (think it was from last weekend), and that certainly had a 10 to 1 negative comment ratio, as you mentioned. Savin's been pretty consistent with his message, though, stating you should bet that Trump will be President come April 1st, not Jan 20th. He was always saying there might be some shenanigans like this.

I don't know what looking at the "dislikes" on youtube would accomplish. Not surprising that Trump supporters are angry, or upset at people they feel lied to them (whether they were lying or not).

Finally, disillusionment with the Q movement and disgust with the Biden presidency are not mutually elusive. In fact, I imagine more Q apostates will redirect their discontent with the movement toward the Biden administration with each passing day.
Oh, no doubt. Anyone who leans even the slightest bit right is disgusted with Biden.

Which is no different than his stance the past few years. He has mocked Q and the movement plenty of times during that stretch. So, nothing really changed with Alex Jones this past week or so.

Never heard of An0maly before. A brief overview of his channel, he just appears to be taking clips of videos that lots of people have seen, and reading news stories, then giving his opinion on it. Nothing really new or interesting there.

He has 220K followers, so not huge, but not small, either. Julian's Rum, for example, has 186K followers on Gab after being nuked off Twitter, so don't think An0maly's all that prominent.

Yeah, I saw that Juan O Savin video where he said Biden would appear to be inaugurated (think it was from last weekend), and that certainly had a 10 to 1 negative comment ratio, as you mentioned. Savin's been pretty consistent with his message, though, stating you should bet that Trump will be President come April 1st, not Jan 20th. He was always saying there might be some shenanigans like this.

I don't know what looking at the "dislikes" on youtube would accomplish. Not surprising that Trump supporters are angry, or upset at people they feel lied to them (whether they were lying or not).

Oh, no doubt. Anyone who leans even the slightest bit right is disgusted with Biden.

An0maly has 1.5 million followers on Facebook alone. Failing to discover this or mention it undermines your ability to dismiss my argument. Whether or not An0maly's message is interesting to you is not my concern. I argued that he and other similar alt-media figures recently decided to surf the anti-Q wave, and the fact that they have a large audience (which included a significant portion of Q sympathisers) makes this change noteworthy.

The YouTube dislike ratio is a very strong indicator of audience sentiment-- so strong that the YouTube admin has been deleting tens of thousands of dislikes on the Biden White House channel videos this week (and have admitted doing so in order to "filter spam"). Someone who spends an inordinate amount of time on the internet should know this.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

An0maly has 1.5 million followers on Facebook alone. Failing to discover this or mention it undermines your ability to dismiss my argument. Whether or not An0maly's message is interesting to you is not my concern. I argued that he and other similar alt-media figures recently decided to surf the anti-Q wave, and the fact that they have a large audience (which included a significant portion of Q sympathisers) makes this change noteworthy.

The YouTube dislike ratio is a very strong indicator of audience sentiment-- so strong that the YouTube admin has been deleting tens of thousands dislikes on the Biden White House channel videos this week (and have admitted doing so in order to "filter spam"). Someone who spends an inordinate amount of time on the internet should know this.
I'm not really sure what your argument is. Is that Trump supporters are upset? Sure, I agree with that. Is it that some Q social media personalities are turning anti Q? Sure, I agree with that.

Again, I don't know anything about this An0maly character. You say his audience has a significant portion of Q sympathizers. Does that mean that An0maly himself was pro Q and turned? And if so..... when?

My point with Alex Jones was that he didn't just turn against Q. Jones has been criticizing and mocking Q for a few years now. So nothing in the past weeks or months changed that.

I'm not really sure what your argument is.

Nothing important really.

It's been a rough work week, and to add insult to injury I've just received the news that national curfew begins from tomorrow (9pm - 4am).

My hope is that we as a nation show the international cabal on our 17th March elections that we will never let them lock us down again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals