Trump Elected Again?

Rooster

Tick, toc, tick, toc.... times running out for the Trumpster. Less than 12 hours to go. He better take command of the military, broadcast too the world the secret NSA recordings of the election being stolen, release the Kraken, arrest all the traitors, peado’s and the Clinton’s, just in time for him to be re-inaugurated as the new President.

I know!!!
I'm sick of people calling me a know nothing troll because I don't believe their insane posts that the 20,000 troops are in DC to arrest Joe Biden and install martial law.
People on this site in fact are that stupid.

J

jb116

Edit: I'll try to keep those posts in the other thread

Last edited by a moderator:

nomoreketones

I know!!!
I'm sick of people calling me a know nothing troll because I don't believe their insane posts that the 20,000 troops are in DC to arrest Joe Biden and install martial law.
People on this site in fact are that stupid.
Not right to call people you disagree with "stupid". Calling people names that you disagree with is a left wing and Democratic Party tactic. Don't stoop down to their level.

Besides that I agree that Trump won't do anything like arresting Joe Biden and installing martial law. Trump is the law and order president so he won't illegally seize power. That is not his style.

Lee Simeon

Not right to call people you disagree with "stupid". Calling people names that you disagree with is a left wing and Democratic Party tactic. Don't stoop down to their level.

Besides that I agree that Trump won't do anything like arresting Joe Biden and installing martial law. Trump is the law and order president so he won't illegally seize power. That is not his style.
Calling people names is not a left wing tactic.

nomoreketones

Calling people names is not a left wing tactic.
Are you kidding?

The Democratic party and left wing spent the last 4 years falsely calling the president a "white supremacist" and "racist". The left wing and media has attempted to incite violence against Trump supporters by falsely labeling Trump supporters as "nazis", "fascists", "white supremacists", and "racists".

How can you possibly say that name calling is not a left wing tactic giving all the hateful name calling we have witnessed over the last 4 years?

Inaut

I think @Lee Simeon is correct in a way. It has nothing to do with the left and more to do with the individual's maturity (or lack thereof)

Luann

He can invoke the principle of "It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission." You're easily played if you go through life following rules as rules are being broken against you.

Even in kindergarten, in games during recess, the cheater gets the glory, the cheated pouts and cries and is told 'it's only a game.' But life, my friend, is always a game.
Reminds me of this thread: Serotonin Is The Driver Of Futile Patience And Delayed Gratification

(Biden) "I will be a president for all Americans" - Not this American.

Inaut

notice anything strange in this pic? where's waldo.....??? @jb116 you can appreciate this

Attachments

• bidenbibleupsidedown.jpg
    bidenbibleupsidedown.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 44

tankasnowgod

Welp Blackpillers...... ya'll were right. 4D chess is just a silly meme, and apparently, Trump really did cement his defeat back in Mid-March (when he decided to abandon his oath of office, and cheer on the destruction on constitutionally protected rights by America's Treasonous Governors, Mayors, and "Health Officials.")

It was so incredibly dumb to pal around with that criminal Fauci on TV everyday, Doesn't matter if you think the vote was honest (Ha!) or not, the treasonous lockdowns enabled a level of voter fraud never before seen.

What's worse is that Biden is obviously a far worse choice. I think most people think his presidency will last months at most (maybe giving William Henry Harrison a run for shortest ever), as we wait to see if Kamala gives him the 25th Amendment due to his obvious dementia, or he get's jailed for his crimes, or if there's a military coup.

FWIW, Juan O Savin predicted things would be "clear" by the 24th of Jan, and he repeatedly made bets that Trump would be Pres on the 1st of April. That's be nice........ but I ain't holding my breath any more. I'll give that 2%, because never say never.

tankasnowgod

And I do Agree with Patrick Bryne. Biden is #NotMyPresident

If Biden is anything, he's CEO of the Federal Corporation known as THE UNITED STATES.

J

jb116

notice anything strange in this pic? where's waldo.....??? @jb116 you can appreciate this
Ha, nice catch @Inaut Now that's the 2009 pic but nonetheless, nice find.
The Petrine Cross symbolized St. Peter being crucified in a manner of humility for him.
However in modern subculture, especially with Crowley and LaVey Satanism, it became a "Satanic" symbol. This is a loaded term because it can signify different things. For example, when I was rocking out in extreme metal bands, in that style of music, "Satanism" was a protest. It protested the authoritarianism of religion, politics, and overbearing law. It was a thumbing of the nose to suppression and deception. I came to learn that most of those people in that subculture of music were actually good people who were angry with the world and its behaviors. So the power to stamp out the perceived evil was with symbolic evil. lol It still fascinates me to this day. Real evil is in suits and ties so to speak. Meaning, the evil that hides is the one you should worry about. I believe the Satanic scare of the 80's and 90's was precisely built on the distraction of keeping focus away from the real evil doers while blaming metal bands and fans of the music of being "evil."

Edit: just wanted to note, in the protesting and fighting suppression sense, even Peat could be called Satanic! Fighting authoritarianism and suppression.

Not these people. These are the people you should worry about. These are the ones that are truly Satanic in the manipulative, killing, and controlling sense. For them, interestingly enough, of course the Satanic element is also a thrusted power symbol into reality, but for true evil.

Even though that picture is from the 2009 Vice presidency, I have no doubt they intended on taking that picture that way. That red coat of his wife almost gives her a symbolic Devil look.

By the way, January 20 has a special meaning for the Jesuits. As 102 and 201 are heavily associated with them. When this January date is written out like the rest of the world writes it, 201, it represents the Gematria value of the phrase The Jesuit Order.
"The Jesuit Order" equals 201.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inaut

Kushner
Ha, nice catch @Inaut Now that's the 2009 pic but nonetheless, nice find.
The Petrine Cross symbolized St. Peter being crucified in a manner of humility for him.
However in modern subculture, especially with Crowley and LaVey Satanism, it became a "Satanic" symbol. This is a loaded term because it can signify different things. For example, when I was rocking out in extreme metal bands, in that style of music, "Satanism" was a protest. It protested the authoritarianism of religion, politics, and overbearing law. It was a thumbing of the nose to suppression and deception. I came to learn that most of those people in that subculture of music were actually good people who were angry with the world and its behaviors. So the power to stamp out the perceived evil was with symbolic evil. lol It still fascinates me to this day. Real evil is in suits and ties so to speak. Meaning, the evil that hides is the one you should worry about. I believe the Satanic scare of the 80's and 90's was precisely built on the distraction of keeping focus away from the real evil doers while blaming metal bands and fans of the music of being "evil."

Not these people. These are the people you should worry about. These are the ones that are truly Satanic in the manipulative, killing, and controlling sense. For them, interestingly enough, of course the Satanic element is also a thrusted power symbol into reality, but for true evil.

Even though that picture is from the 2009 Vice presidency, I have no doubt they intended on taking that picture that way. That red coat of his wife almost gives her a symbolic Devil look.

By the way, January 20 has a special meaning for the Jesuits. As 102 and 201 are heavily associated with them. When this January date is written out like the rest of the world writes it, 201, it represents the Gematria value of the phrase The Jesuit Order.
"The Jesuit Order" equals 201.

Thanks for pointing out that this photo was taken in 2009. I didn’t catch on until I saw what his wife was wearing today. Devils in the details ;)