Trump Elected Again?

J

jb116

more damning evidence of who was involved at the Capitol.
watch it here.
If you notice, there's an emphasis in the video they were watching on communism. Sounds familiar to me. All the people crying out against communism in the past 4 years, again creating dichotomies as in the liberal left are pushing for it. But it's smoke and mirrors. The elite is THE oligarch. The corporations joining forces are the fascists. There is no economic equality in that equation. The push is not for communism. That's the illusion-distraction. Give the sheep something to cry over and fight over while you quietly push A great reset.

Regina

Jeffrey Prather's expectations for tomorrow in terms of false flags and school plays, etc.

I skip over his hokey 2 minute opening spiel:
Video here.

Rooster

Jeffrey Prather's expectations for tomorrow in terms of false flags and school plays, etc.

I skip over his hokey 2 minute opening spiel:
Video here.
Trump just gave his Farwell address and had his possessions moved from the white house to Florida.

You people expecting trump to take control of the government tomorrow via all the troops in DC are hopeless.

Keep waiting for the kraken! I'm sure it'll be here any moment.

Ledo

Inauguration Day or Independence Day?

It's not only Washington DC that needs beefing up with troops on the New Independence Day of January 20.

All the state capitols need to be beefed up.

But the news of armed boogaloo members going to the state capitols is the deep state and its agent provocateurs keeping us from peacefully protesting, and I mean "peacefully protesting."

They know with enough people in each of the state capitols, it will become a Tienanmen situation, with the very strong possibility that troops will not fire at civilians, and that the troops will join the civilians in protest, and that with troops siding with the people, the tide would turn and the states, one by one, will declare their own breakaway from the union.

But if the civilians are infiltrated by agent provocateurs, it will never be peaceful, and the troops will be given the excuse to fire away.

With mainstream media covering these, a bloodbath can be covered up just as easily the electoral fraud was covered up.

Again, the people denied their 1st Amendment Rights to express their indignation at the electoral theft of history. In what used to be the Land of the Brave and the Land of the Free.

Now it is back to feudal dark ages.
Now you know why the domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM were never dealt with over the summer and in fact normalized. Communists use thugs for many things.

They have us pinned.

Ledo

Cool. In the mean time, go ahead and look up who controls the DC National Guard at the top.

In Fight Club, Tyler Durden seemed to build an army without anyone noticing, including his alter ego.

Trump quite literally commands an army, right up until the 20th. It would almost seem he has put a "Trojan Horse" right out in the open of the swamp, without anyone taking much notice.

Except for maybe Pelosi, which would explain the expedited impeachment.
Seriously, who is waiting around that would be a target or a member of the cabal, or some group of politicians about to get arrested? The NG is basically camping in a big fenced in area. How does that lead to a take-down of anyone? I fail to see any tactical advantage of waiting to the day of the inauguration,

Please.
And, since I didn’t read Joyce and can’t suffer watching Joe speak, what’s the quote?

He said James Joyce told a friend that, when he dies, Dublin will be written in his heart. "When I die," Biden continued, "Delaware will be written in my heart."

Somewhat ominous or a perfectly appropriate expression of sentiment for a president elect who is 1 day away from kickstarting a 4 year term?

J

jb116

For the sake of not gumming up this thread too much more, I'll create a separate new thread for this.

yerrag

He said James Joyce told a friend that, when he dies, Dublin will be written in his heart. "When I die," Biden continued, "Delaware will be written in my heart."

Somewhat ominous or a perfectly appropriate expression of sentiment for a president elect who is 1 day away from kickstarting a 4 year term?
Old habits die hard. Still, always and forever and ever. Plagiarizing.

Whichway?

Tick, toc, tick, toc.... times running out for the Trumpster. Less than 12 hours to go. He better take command of the military, broadcast too the world the secret NSA recordings of the election being stolen, release the Kraken, arrest all the traitors, peado’s and the Clinton’s, just in time for him to be re-inaugurated as the new President.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals