Trump Elected Again?

lampofred

He can invoke the principle of "It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission." You're easily played if you go through life following rules as rules are being broken against you.

Even in kindergarten, in games during recess, the cheater gets the glory, the cheated pouts and cries and is told 'it's only a game.' But life, my friend, is always a game.

Being good doesn't make you a loser. Stress tends to make you a nicer person, but there is a certain type of "goodness" found in people with unsatisfied sexual desires (which is a kind of stress), and that is where "nice guys finish last" comes from.

yerrag

Being good doesn't make you a loser. Stress tends to make you a nicer person, but there is a certain type of "goodness" found in people with unsatisfied sexual desires (which is a kind of stress), and that is where "nice guys finish last" comes from.
Being good doesn't make you a loser. But being good that makes you in the service of those who are evil. What does that make you? Does that bring about outcomes for the greater good? Or is that the case of "I'm doing it for my children" so I have to kill you. Sorry, I really mean it. You have to understand. It's not in my hands. "

lampofred

Being good doesn't make you a loser. But being good that makes you in the service of those who are evil. What does that make you? Does that bring about outcomes for the greater good? Or is that the case of "I'm doing it for my children" so I have to kill you. Sorry, I really mean it. You have to understand. It's not in my hands. "

The Bhagavad Gita talks about how to know when killing is for the greater good (truly for the greater good, not some Michael Corleone-esque "Yeah I kill people left and right, but I'm doing it for my family" BS) and when conventional morality actually has negative effects.

yerrag

The Bhagavad Gita talks about how to know when killing is for the greater good (truly for the greater good, not some Michael Corleone-esque "Yeah I kill people left and right, but I'm doing it for my family" BS) and when conventional morality actually has negative effects.
You've read that? I've heard of that old text. It also tells women to follow dad when unmarried, to follow husband when married, to follow eldest son when husband has died. Very traditional but definitely superior to woke philosophies of the day.

lampofred

You've read that? I've heard of that old text. It also tells women to follow dad when unmarried, to follow husband when married, to follow eldest son when husband has died. Very traditional but definitely superior to woke philosophies of the day.

You must have heard wrong because there are other texts which prescribe rules for social conduct in medieval times. What I was saying was actually the exact opposite, that Bhagavad Gita tells you how to know when traditional morality and social norms should not be followed because they are counterproductive.

RP read the BG in the 60s or 70s (he talks about it in either his thesis or dissertation, I forget which) and I think you could argue that much of his work has been focused on translating the philosophy in BG into nutritional principles, how to get the same effect of the mental techniques given in that book via nutrition, once you see the connection.

BTW this really has nothing to do with Trump, this train of thought started because you were saying it's probably good to cheat through life because good people seem to always lose, so I responded with what I think could explain that, that surface goodness isn't real goodness, and that Bhagavad Gita talks about that in much more detail.

S-VV

I hate saying this, but I believe what awaits these next 4 years is systematic and state backed retribution against MAGA-supporters.

Lista of voters and donors will be "leaked", pro-Trump tweets, gabs or parlers will be archived and linked to a real identity. People will loose their jobs, their houses, and finally their families. This has already been beta tested with cancel culture, the results were uniformly successful.

Saying anything remotely MAGA-ish or trying to form organized groups will be deemed "white terrorism" and punished by all branches of the law, paired with never ending anti "national terrorist" legislation. Combine this with the crashing economy and reduced job opportunities and most right wingers will shut up and metaphorically bend over and take it all the way in order to feed their families.

In effect, they have monopolized the means of communication, academia, tech, most of the services sector etc... And manufacturing has been outsourced. What follows then is a soft dictatorship where not falling in line with leftist policy will see you economically, socially and legally crushed.

And don't forget imported hordes of immigrants that will be legalized in order to bloat the Democrat voting base even further.

Meanwhile, they are going to go after Trump hardcore level, to make an example out of him. They are going to sue him into oblivion, nobody will close deals with his enterprises. Finally he will be suicided, if he isn't indicted first.

To protect oneself, total internet anonymity is a must, and an economical position must be secured that is somewhat resilient against being cancelled.

Gentlemen, we have lost, and are under enemy occupation. Survival comes before heroics. The left is inherently dysgenic, and after a few generations will collapse under its own weight. Victory means surviving longer.

tankasnowgod

Clocks ticking for Trump to do something.....

Building a prison around DC and putting 20,000+ NG in DC (all of which are under Trump's command, by the way) is doing nothing?

The president of the United States is the commander-in-chief for the District of Columbia National Guard. Command is exercised through the Secretary of Defense and the commanding general, Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ), District of Columbia National Guard. The Secretary of Defense has delegated his command authority to the Secretary of the Army for the District of Columbia Army National Guard and the Secretary of the Air Force for the District of Columbia Air National Guard.[2] The District of Columbia National Guard is commanded by a major general with a brigadier general as his or her adjutant general. The mayor of the District of Columbia, the United States marshal for the District of Columbia, or the National Capital Service director may request the commander-in-chief to aid them in suppressing insurrection and enforcement of the law; however, there is no chain of authority from the District of Columbia to the D.C. National Guard.[3]

I agree, he does have to do something very public in the next few days, though, like firing off the Presidential EAS. But, it's very clear Trump has been active.

tankasnowgod

I hate saying this, but I believe what awaits these next 4 years is systematic and state backed retribution against MAGA-supporters.

Lista of voters and donors will be "leaked", pro-Trump tweets, gabs or parlers will be archived and linked to a real identity. People will loose their jobs, their houses, and finally their families. This has already been beta tested with cancel culture, the results were uniformly successful.

Saying anything remotely MAGA-ish or trying to form organized groups will be deemed "white terrorism" and punished by all branches of the law, paired with never ending anti "national terrorist" legislation. Combine this with the crashing economy and reduced job opportunities and most right wingers will shut up and metaphorically bend over and take it all the way in order to feed their families.

In effect, they have monopolized the means of communication, academia, tech, most of the services sector etc... And manufacturing has been outsourced. What follows then is a soft dictatorship where not falling in line with leftist policy will see you economically, socially and legally crushed.

And don't forget imported hordes of immigrants that will be legalized in order to bloat the Democrat voting base even further.

Meanwhile, they are going to go after Trump hardcore level, to make an example out of him. They are going to sue him into oblivion, nobody will close deals with his enterprises. Finally he will be suicided, if he isn't indicted first.

To protect oneself, total internet anonymity is a must, and an economical position must be secured that is somewhat resilient against being cancelled.

Gentlemen, we have lost, and are under enemy occupation. Survival comes before heroics. The left is inherently dysgenic, and after a few generations will collapse under its own weight. Victory means surviving longer.

If true, there's is anywhere from 65-80 Million MAGA people, based on votes alone. The vast majority of which are skilled in various areas of business.

There are always other options. Why not create your own currency among MAGA supporters? It's not a novel idea.

Using Federal Reserve Notes and dealing with massive corporations isn't the only way to feed yourself.

tankasnowgod

Just came back from the doc. Got prescribed Copium XR and given a printed compendium of "Q" posts. I.. I think its gonna be alright. TWO MORE WEEKS.
STOP COMPARING Q TO COVID SUPPORTERS.

Yeesh, was there a CIA memo that went out over the weekend to do this? This is the second time I've seen it since then (with zero references before).

Just hold off on swallowing the black pill until Thursday the 21st. Only two and half DAYS at this point. Stop acting like a Covidiot.

S-VV

STOP COMPARING Q TO COVID SUPPORTERS.

Yeesh, was there a CIA memo that went out over the weekend to do this? This is the second time I've seen it since then (with zero references before).

Just hold off on swallowing the black pill until Thursday the 21st. Only two and half DAYS at this point. Stop acting like a Covidiot.
Bro, it was a joke based on the "hopium/copium" meme, I don't think Q and COVID are the same thing.

Ok, two days. It's only fair. I'll wait. We are on the same side after all, I'll stop swallowing/distributing black pills until the inauguration ends.

yerrag

It's like watching a suspense thriller playing out in real time. I'm glued to the edge of my seat. I'm constipating yet there's plenty of gas and liquid wanting to ooze out through alternate orifices. I'm dying to see this end all well. Two more days? More popcorn please! Yummy!

tankasnowgod

Bro, it was a joke based on the "hopium/copium" meme, I don't think Q and COVID are the same thing.

Ok, two days. It's only fair. I'll wait. We are on the same side after all, I'll stop swallowing/distributing black pills until the inauguration ends.
Cool. In the mean time, go ahead and look up who controls the DC National Guard at the top.

In Fight Club, Tyler Durden seemed to build an army without anyone noticing, including his alter ego.

Trump quite literally commands an army, right up until the 20th. It would almost seem he has put a "Trojan Horse" right out in the open of the swamp, without anyone taking much notice.

Except for maybe Pelosi, which would explain the expedited impeachment.

Regina

It's like watching a suspense thriller playing out in real time. I'm glued to the edge of my seat. I'm constipating yet there's plenty of gas and liquid wanting to ooze out through alternate orifices. I'm dying to see this end all well. Two more days? More popcorn please! Yummy!
haha. The baptism scene from the Godfather.

yerrag

haha. The baptism scene from the Godfather.
That scene-must have been sent to Pence, ACB, Barr, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Alito, and Thomas.

But Alito and Thomas only heeds notes in ransom fonts.

Lejeboca

I'm dying to see this end all well. Two more days? More popcorn please! Yummy!

I wonder whether popcorn is Peaty? Maybe if it is with butter? Or shall we cozy up o watch with, say, a pack of gummy bears? :cool:

yerrag

I wonder whether popcorn is Peaty? Maybe if it is with butter? Or shall we cozy up o watch with, say, a pack of gummy bears? :cool:
I'd enjoy the next days with food that raises dopamine levels. Dopamine is Peaty, and enjoyment is Peaty, even as you down beer and Doritos.

This is a once in a blue moon production - changing Independence Day from July 4 to January 20!

Not too late to pardon Julian Assange, therefore protecting 'free speech'.

yerrag

You must have heard wrong because there are other texts which prescribe rules for social conduct in medieval times. What I was saying was actually the exact opposite, that Bhagavad Gita tells you how to know when traditional morality and social norms should not be followed because they are counterproductive.

RP read the BG in the 60s or 70s (he talks about it in either his thesis or dissertation, I forget which) and I think you could argue that much of his work has been focused on translating the philosophy in BG into nutritional principles, how to get the same effect of the mental techniques given in that book via nutrition, once you see the connection.

BTW this really has nothing to do with Trump, this train of thought started because you were saying it's probably good to cheat through life because good people seem to always lose, so I responded with what I think could explain that, that surface goodness isn't real goodness, and that Bhagavad Gita talks about that in much more detail.
That's very deep to think about. And the Bhagavad Gita is a book of wisdom in the essence of that message. Rules and laws are static, and are always gamed. Loopholes are made to circumvent these laws. When one learns to circumvent while the other stays within the law to the letter and even to the spirit, the other loses by being law-abiding. There is no perfect law that can't be taken advantage of. Staying pure may get you an A* with your teacher, but what does geting an A+ do to you when you have nothing to feed on? In a world of goons, you have to act like a goon. In a world of peaceniks, you act like a peacenik. Acting like a peacenik in a world of goons gets you nothing. Acting like a goon in a world on peaceniks, gets you imprisoned or exiled.

This comes back to our situation now with the looming situation. Are we going to be peaceniks in a world of goons?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals