Trump chose to let machines steal the election from him

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

The ironic part is, someone was finally Sent to flip your signature right side up. And you crucify him.

We'll see; i would love for you to be right.

Nobody knows how this whole election charade will end, I or you.

Just because it departs from the usual corruption doesn't obligatorily mean it's moving in the right direction.

No citizen, whatever his politic beliefs, ever wanted electronic voting machines without paper trail.

Trump anticipated the election being stolen, but never objected to those machines.

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it does, you can bet it was planned that way. — Franklin D Roosevelt.

Last edited:

GAF

On 12/25/2020, we received a warning to evacuate. The warning lasted One 15 minute period before the RV blew up.

The patsy lived at 115 Bakertown Lane.

The USA must be weakened by Civil War for the NWO to emerge.

BLC is probably correct. Hold on to your underwear because "it sure is quiet out there". "Yeah, too quiet".

We should be getting out of here. We were warned.

Boom.

Elast1c

Because both Republicans and Democrats are in fact the same party and they want to make sure the people cannot use elections to break away from their monopoly.

The last thing they want is people getting truly represented.
Amen.

tankasnowgod

OP was obv right. People believed in Trump caring about them. How cute.
Wrong. I never thought Trump cared about me. How could he? Never met the man.

I did like his constant bashing of the Fake News and the Mass Satanic Media. For that, I still think he did everyone a great public service.

MitchMitchell

Wrong. I never thought Trump cared about me. How could he? Never met the man.

I did like his constant bashing of the Fake News and the Mass Satanic Media. For that, I still think he did everyone a great public service.

you, as in the average citizen middle class something something - whatever the media portrays as a neo Nazi Trump supoorter

agreed on his stance against media and the establishment. But they’re too strong. I don’t think “everyone” understood much.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

In the YT comments section:

Georg Frap il y a 1 jour

I have a really hard time believing that the man who has been saying over and over for years that the election system is susceptible to fraud has been sitting on his hands for 4 years doing nothing about it, even though he has the best intelligence and surveillance capabilities in the world at his disposal. I believe the election went exactly as he hoped and a lot of crooks fell into the trap because President Donald J Trump himself was the irresistible bait in that trap.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom