TRT In Saturated Fatty Acid Esters

OiBoy

Been following all the topical TRT stuff lately. Seems to me that folks are always trying to come up with a good topical solution for T supplementation. There is always DMSO but I personally get a bad reaction to DMSO particularly on my nuts. I do however really like ideals saturated fatty acid ester products and get no negative reactions to them.

Doe anyone know what SFA esters Georgi uses? and how those preparations are made roughly?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Anecdotally I use lanolin as a carrier for DHEA on the testes and it works great. Lanolin is also high in saturated fat and cholesterol.

OP
O

OiBoy

do you use lanolin oil or lanolin? lanolin seems pretty thick and sticky to walk around with on your junk all day. Also do you melt the DHEA into it?

thanks for the suggestion I do use lanolin in a lotion for my wife that she really likes, just never considered it as a hormone carrier, not sure why.

Inaut

I use lanolin alone on the testes and have noticed benefits. Erections occur more often and testes hang lower in general. I’ve also found that cutting it with some mct and olive oil makes for an interesting blend.

Hans

Forum Supporter
do you use lanolin oil or lanolin? lanolin seems pretty thick and sticky to walk around with on your junk all day. Also do you melt the DHEA into it?

thanks for the suggestion I do use lanolin in a lotion for my wife that she really likes, just never considered it as a hormone carrier, not sure why.
I just mix the two together (pure lanolin, not the oil) without melting and then apply. It absorbs rather quickly and I do it just before bed and no stickiness.
I use lanolin alone on the testes and have noticed benefits. Erections occur more often and testes hang lower in general. I’ve also found that cutting it with some mct and olive oil makes for an interesting blend.
I was thinking of using a fatty acid carrier but lanolin actually absorbs really fast for me on its own, and fat doesn't, which is weird lol.

OP
O

OiBoy

reading reviews of lanolin oil on amazon there are quite a few folks using it combined with high proof alcohol as a lubricant for reloading. I think I may try a similar mixture with some test base added and see if that aids in absorption.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals