TRT In MCT Carrier Oil - Peat Friendly?

ddjd

I'm considering the TRT route alongside a very controlled low estrogen regime, but i've heard the testosterone Esters (ethanate, cyponiate etc) are very high PUFA. S0 apparantly MCT oil is another option as a carrier oil. Anyone have any knowledge in this area?

Last edited:

johnwester130

Each mL of the 200 mg/mL solution contains:
Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg
Benzyl benzoate 0.2 mL
Cottonseed oil 560 mg
Benzyl alcohol (as preservative) 9.45 mg

Why not use oral testosterone tablets ?

Dhair

I'm considering the TRT route alongside a very controlled low estrogen regime, but i've heard the testosterone Esters (ethanate, cyponiate etc) are very high PUFA ? is this a major issue or is there a non-pufa based Ester?
PUFA has nothing to do with the ester. The PUFA is simply the solution that it is suspended in. For example, you can have both testosterone ethanate and testosterone cypionate in either cottonseed or MCT oil. Both should have an equal amount of PUFA or (saturated fat in the case of MCT) per dose depending on how many MLs you are injecting. There may be a difference considering how widely dosage tends to vary, but even then it's negligible.
I highly doubt that T will make you feel much better if DHT isnt doing anything signicant for you.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Each mL of the 200 mg/mL solution contains:
Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg
Benzyl benzoate 0.2 mL
Cottonseed oil 560 mg
Benzyl alcohol (as preservative) 9.45 mg

Why not use oral testosterone tablets ?
isnt the issue that it gets absorbed and excreted too quickly, unlike injection

PUFA has nothing to do with the ester. The PUFA is simply the solution that it is suspended in. For example, you can have both testosterone ethanate and testosterone cypionate in either cottonseed or MCT oil. Both should have an equal amount of PUFA or (saturated fat in the case of MCT) per dose depending on how many MLs you are injecting. There may be a difference considering how widely dosage tends to vary, but even then it's negligible.
I highly doubt that T will make you feel much better if DHT isnt doing anything signicant for you.

sorry yes ive changed title of thread as i realised mct is an option!

OP
ddjd

ddjd

no im feeling very good from the DHT but ive read a few posts about how continued supplementation of DHT will reduce testosterone and i have already low testosterone levels

Dhair

no im feeling very good from the DHT but ive read many things that continued supplementation of DHT will reduce testosterone and i have already low testosterone levels
Most people notice shut down from exogenous steroids. Are your testes smaller? Have you experienced testicular ache? If not, then you're probably okay.
We have a lot of studies and discussion on this forum that suggest that DHT and T are essentially the same in terms of function. For what it's worth, I used testosterone cypionate in MCT oil for 2 months and things only got worse for me. If I were you, I would focus more on resolving your pituitary dysfunction. Things will inevitably get more confusing as you add in more substances.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Most people notice shut down from exogenous steroids. Are your testes smaller? Have you experienced testicular ache? If not, then you're probably okay.
We have a lot of studies and discussion on this forum that suggest that DHT and T are essentially the same in terms of function. For what it's worth, I used testosterone cypionate in MCT oil for 2 months and things only got worse for me. If I were you, I would focus more on resolving your pituitary dysfunction. Things will inevitably get more confusing as you add in more substances.
interesting. where did you get your Test cypionate in mct and what were you taking to offset estrogen conversion?
im interested in TRT also for the anabolic effects that you cant get from DHT.

Lurker

You could perhaps get a compounding pharmacy to mix the pure Test into whatever carrier you wanted.

Also, have you considered holding off on the Estrogen to see how just the Test does? You will probably aromatize more than enough Estrogen to cover any deficiency. From my reading of Peat, supplementing any extra Estrogen seems like such a bad idea.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

You could perhaps get a compounding pharmacy to mix the pure Test into whatever carrier you wanted.

Also, have you considered holding off on the Estrogen to see how just the Test does? You will probably aromatize more than enough Estrogen to cover any deficiency. From my reading of Peat, supplementing any extra Estrogen seems like such a bad idea.
im confused, did i say i was supplementing estrogen? thats the opposite of what im doing

Risingfire

no im feeling very good from the DHT but ive read a few posts about how continued supplementation of DHT will reduce testosterone and i have already low testosterone levels
I'm about to start taking DHT. Where did you hear this about lowering test?

I'd ditch the ester and go for micronized base. You'll have to encapsulate it as cyclodextrin complexes or -oral- bioavailability will be close to zero.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals