TRT Beard Experiences

Does anyone have experience with this? I saw someone claim his beard "didn't fill in until" he reached 1500mg (a month?)

mujuro

I would say that's per week. In bodybuilding or TRT circles, dosages are almost always referred to in weekly allotments.

1500mg per week is not unusual in bodybuilding. For TRT it's obviously excessively high, but in the interest of experimentation I understand why. Some lunatics I have met even go as high as 3000mg per week.

There is likely truth to it. My close friend's beard filled in after using the strong progestin/androgen trenbolone for several months. I have thought about getting some drostanolone and applying topically. I feel like my moustache is lacking.

T

tca300

Mine didn't fill in until I had been drinking about a gallon of milk for almost a year. I find it strange that most of the time men really start being able to grow a full thick beard when they start to lose the hair on their head or are already mostly bald. I've only seen a few men with a thick beard and thick head of hair at the same time. And wouldn't DHT be primarily responsible for facial hair? If so, caffeine, and DHEA, would probably help.

T

tca300

Not that this makes a difference because its only two examples but Rich Piana has used steroids for a very long time and can grow a decent beard, also Joe Rogan has been on Testosterone for years and can grow one of the thickest beards I have ever seen. Mymexicandrugstore sells a Testosterone product. You could have a rase and see if your boobs or your beard grows first!

I too think it's because of the conversion of the testosterone into oestrogen. Besides a thickening of the beard, and of course balding, one also observes a coarsening of eyebrow hair, and mid-phalangeal hair growth such as on the ear.

OP
S
Well I've been drinking gallons for years, and I put Pansterone on my cheeks daily, but nothing.

OP
S
I am wondering if anyone has seen growth with less than extreme amounts of these products.

allblues

Roddy really needs to come out with a sequel, Beard Like A Wolverine or smth.
I haven't found much good info out there, all those beardforums tell you is "genes, bro."

mujuro

Mine didn't fill in until I had been drinking about a gallon of milk for almost a year. I find it strange that most of the time men really start being able to grow a full thick beard when they start to lose the hair on their head or are already mostly bald. I've only seen a few men with a thick beard and thick head of hair at the same time. And wouldn't DHT be primarily responsible for facial hair? If so, caffeine, and DHEA, would probably help.

I've thought this as well, about the baldness/facial hair trend. I have three brothers. Of all of us, the one with the thickest facial hair and most coverage has the least hair on his head. The next one up has decent coverage and thickness but thin head hair. Then there's me and the third brother - good head of hair but the lousiest coverage.

I feel like those who achieve both generally have some dark heritage in them i.e. Arab, Mediterranean, even Indian, and due to geographical location (close to equator) their genes probably express a thicker shaft. I don't see many blonde Scandinavians with thick beards.

Last edited:
OP
S
Good point :(

I was going to try plucking a beard hair out, it should make others grow around it...

allblues

What crazy things have you tried on the cheeks so far?
SolBan? Topical creatine?
If we could hack beard-growing...

OP
S
I have tried Pansterone. As well as whatever you will send me :cool

Peater Piper

For what it's worth, my T levels were only in the 600s in my late teens, when it should presumably be highest. My beard's grown progressively thicker since then (I had many people comment on how thick it was when I grew it out over the winter), no clue about my T levels now but I'd assume they're even lower now than back then. Also, excessive hair loss on the scalp, same as my father. So I agree that it's probably something going on down stream rather than the testosterone itself.

OP
S
I plucked a beard hair out and it just grew back :(

Broken man

It seems to me that Pansterone helps me with beard alot but I have hairy belly too which many guys with same age dont have. I am 20 years old.

Broken man

I wasnt using 11keto, only androsterone, tyromix, pansterone. They all have great effects on me.