TRT At 22. At 24 I Started To Replace ALL Other Hormones

How will my health be in 20 years?

• Better than without hormone replacement

• I am screwing myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chophouse360

Okay no offense but I would never want you to be my doctor. If you're trying all these random potentially very dangerous things on your own because you just think it's right, I can't imagine the things you'd prescribe to me.
Lol the things he’s taking aren’t very dangerous

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

Update:

Currently only on 100mg Test C only. I have tried every combination of anastrozole, HCG, test...who thought that sometimes simpler is simply better?

alainchalamet

Update:

Currently only on 100mg Test C only. I have tried every combination of anastrozole, HCG, test...who thought that sometimes simpler is simply better?
Nice! I have heard some people recommending to supplement progesterone when on trt, what are your thoughts on that?

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

Nice! I have heard some people recommending to supplement progesterone when on trt, what are your thoughts on that?
I have heard this recommendation quite a few times now. Some (select) people seem to do amazingly well on small doses of pregnenolone (10-50mg) or progesterone. Likely, because these steroids are converted into neuroactive metabolites (neurosteroids). Personally, I have never done proper experiments with these in isolation, however, as more people keep telling me about their beneficial effects, I might do a 10mg pregnenolone experiment soon. However, benefits likely only apply to people that are not on HCG (which stimulates adrenal steroidogenesis).

I´d be interested in any experiences (please comment below so others can benefit as well)

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

Update:
I have now been off the GH and the cortisol for 5 months. I just got my blood results.

After weaing off GH and cortisol, these two axes are now at higher levels than they were before. On this weeks blood test ACTH was at the 85th percentile (very pulsatile so take it with a grain of salt), cortisol at the 75rth percentile, and IGF1 at around the 75th percentile as well.

This shows that -at least for me- replacing these axes with a full replacement dose for a few years did not cause any sort of permanent downregulation (and in fact, my hormones are now higher compared to where they were before -whether this is due to lifestyle changes or whether hormone treatment increased my setpoint for these hormones I do not know).

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

I´ve added in 25mg of pregnenolone and last time my progesterone was slightly elevated on a blood test, but I have not noticed any difference

sladerunner69

I have heard this recommendation quite a few times now. Some (select) people seem to do amazingly well on small doses of pregnenolone (10-50mg) or progesterone. Likely, because these steroids are converted into neuroactive metabolites (neurosteroids). Personally, I have never done proper experiments with these in isolation, however, as more people keep telling me about their beneficial effects, I might do a 10mg pregnenolone experiment soon. However, benefits likely only apply to people that are not on HCG (which stimulates adrenal steroidogenesis).

I´d be interested in any experiences (please comment below so others can benefit as well)

I got an email from the company who I've orderred HCG from in the past and it looks like they are banning the sale of it here in the US. Could you tell me or at least hint at how you acquire all of these steroids for which one would typically need a lot of doctor's notes? Are you stateside?

sladerunner69

I´ve added in 25mg of pregnenolone and last time my progesterone was slightly elevated on a blood test, but I have not noticed any difference

I would barely feel 25mg, if at all. I need to take at least 50mg to feel anything. Lately I have been taking 100mg and noticing a solid energy boost through the day (but feeling a bit uncomfortable later on in the evening... like unable to wind down and relax).

Update:

Why did you get off everything?

Please update us, if something bad happened we dont want to lead people astray

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

Why did you get off everything?

Please update us, if something bad happened we dont want to lead people astray
I am currently writing an article how/why I got off everything soon. Basically, I found a way to kickstart the neuroendocrine (hormones + neurotransmitters) adaptations that were causing me trouble and I´ve also found a way to remove it. Now, I am recovered hormone-wise and my thyroid, sex, stress, growth hormone are all well within range. the more I follow all of this and people on hormone replacements it seems it is a very common experience that people feel great for some time but then many return to feeling shitty again... Many try thyroid, sex hormone, and adrenal replacement. For many, the honeymoon period (sometimes months) does not last (at least for many). To me, it seems, that it has to do just as much to do with hormones but also neurotransmitters, which many seem to neglect

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

I would barely feel 25mg, if at all. I need to take at least 50mg to feel anything. Lately I have been taking 100mg and noticing a solid energy boost through the day (but feeling a bit uncomfortable later on in the evening... like unable to wind down and relax).
I would be interested to see whether the benefits are still there in a few weeks.

sladerunner69

I would be interested to see whether the benefits are still there in a few weeks.
After a few days I began to get what I believe are high progesterone symptoms. Lethargy, feeling only half-awake throughout the day and constantly needing to nap, as well as low libido/motivation (but generally feeling comfortable, relaxed). I once read Dr Peat say that a good dose of 100mg of pregnenolone could be used every few days or just once a week to get most of the benefits and to refill cortisol levels. I get better results from allopregnanolone because it helps give me the good neurological benefits of progesterone (particularly since I have low 5-ar function from finasteride) while not making me too lethargic and sleepy.