TRT At 22. At 24 I Started To Replace ALL Other Hormones

How will my health be in 20 years?

• Better than without hormone replacement

• I am screwing myself

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am currently writing an article how/why I got off everything soon. Basically, I found a way to kickstart the neuroendocrine (hormones + neurotransmitters) adaptations that were causing me trouble and I´ve also found a way to remove it. Now, I am recovered hormone-wise and my thyroid, sex, stress, growth hormone are all well within range. the more I follow all of this and people on hormone replacements it seems it is a very common experience that people feel great for some time but then many return to feeling shitty again... Many try thyroid, sex hormone, and adrenal replacement. For many, the honeymoon period (sometimes months) does not last (at least for many). To me, it seems, that it has to do just as much to do with hormones but also neurotransmitters, which many seem to neglect
seems like optimizing hormones naturally take quite a bit of time/energy outside of work (which is generally what prevents us from being able to do all the things).
Did you happen to find an effective method of doing so?
Is there an 80/20 approach that drives most of the results? such as sunlight daily for 1 hour at noon kinda thing?
really interested to learn more

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

seems like optimizing hormones naturally take quite a bit of time/energy outside of work (which is generally what prevents us from being able to do all the things).
Did you happen to find an effective method of doing so?
Is there an 80/20 approach that drives most of the results? such as sunlight daily for 1 hour at noon kinda thing?
really interested to learn more
No, unfortunately there is no "one for all" method. In my case, my hormones were low due to a period of undereating a few years back from which I never recovered. Now I have elevated satiety peptides (GLP1 agonists, basal insulin, pioglitazone) which did the trick for me

No, unfortunately there is no "one for all" method. In my case, my hormones were low due to a period of undereating a few years back from which I never recovered. Now I have elevated satiety peptides (GLP1 agonists, basal insulin, pioglitazone) which did the trick for me
this is very interesting. i've been an undereater my whole life. what test should one get if they think the same might be affecting them?

golder

I also suffer from chronically poor appetite and undereating which just makes my health gradually decline further. I know you have already mentioned a few things, but would you be kind enough to mention any other compounds/techniques/insights you have in helping increase appetite?

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

I also suffer from chronically poor appetite and undereating which just makes my health gradually decline further. I know you have already mentioned a few things, but would you be kind enough to mention any other compounds/techniques/insights you have in helping increase appetite?
Here are a few things that stimulate appetite:
  • Citalopram
  • Mirtazapin (e.g. 15mg pre bed)
  • some anti-anxiety drugs such as gabapentinoids
However, talk to a psychiatrist

OP
thingsvarious

thingsvarious

Some of you have contacted me when I will put up my website again. My website is back up and running. There I share my experience & takeaways from years of hormone replacement: Hormetheus.com

golder

Some of you have contacted me when I will put up my website again. My website is back up and running. There I share my experience & takeaways from years of hormone replacement: Hormetheus.com
Great to see it back up. I know how fast things can change with someone as meticulous as yourself. I was wondering if anything has changed from your last supplemental post from almost two years ago? I always really enjoy hearing about your progression/new insights.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals