Troubleshooting Foamy Urine

bornamachine

Thanks, but just the same I found this post by @Cameron :

and while I cannot understand the basis for his calculations, I hope that he is right that the amount of biotin in egg far surpasses the amount of avidin in it to bind all of the biotin in the same egg.

I am itching for an excuse to go raw egg mixed in Coca Cola, and seriously at that!
You can try it, I personally would not drink that. I've made egg nog before, took a lot of mind control to overcome it but it was delicious, also a good way to drink raw eggs if you choose to do so. Every month or two I have some raw egg yolk, with salt accompanied by bread, thats how I personally like it.

bornamachine

Also, I notice that in street foods of other countries, they prepare and eat the whole fish for example, and very often part of the fish is served raw and part cooked. I just find it interesting. I think we need to eat both, cooked egg, raw egg, cooked meat, raw meat, a balance of sorts.

Jessie

I will try eggs today with onion... I wish back to time and never open google with sentence "foamy urine" there are a lots terrible things ;/
You should probably not beat yourself up to much with googling everything that seems different in regards to your bodily functioning. That's literally how hypochondriacs start.

My understanding is foamy urine can mean several different things, not just proteinuria. Also there's a difference between foamy urine and just bubbly urine from when your bladder is full and the force of it hitting the water creates bubbles. I feel like a lot of people are probably misconstrueding the latter with foam. Foam will stick in the toilet.

Dehydration could be another scenario creating a frothy foamy like consistency. Try some coconut water, very good for rehydrating.

Even proteinuria itself isn't always caused by kidney disease. It can also be cause by hypothyroidism, which taking thyroid can alleviate. Coincidentally, or maybe not, taking thyroid seems to also benefit kidney function.

yerrag

Eggnog tastes good. I had bought it once and I liked it. But it wasn't a habit of mine even on holidays and I soon forgot about it. Now I miss it. So I should learn to make it especially knowing it is made (or can be, as the commercial version would unlikely be made from raw eggs) from raw eggs). Thanks.
You can try it, I personally would not drink that. I've made egg nog before, took a lot of mind control to overcome it but it was delicious, also a good way to drink raw eggs if you choose to do so. Every month or two I have some raw egg yolk, with salt accompanied by bread, thats how I personally like it.

Peko214

Try drinking some, if you are ok without any issues, then you've assimilated it just fine.
oh I have. Many years ago I did the chugging of egg whites to help gain muscle. I think we all imitated Rocky lol. Then I discovered companies like Muscle Egg that heat the egg whites to 120 degrees and then infuse them with different flavors like chocolate or caramel. It’s basically like drinking chocolate milk with full bioavailability of the nutrients. Not cheap though.

Vinny

Awwww..... man!
Why I never thought about bacteria? Could it be?
You know, I`ll go Monday to the lab and give urine to test and we`ll see.... I hope I`ll finally get some answers!

Regarding kidney transplant.... don`t be so desperate.... Besides, it`s horrible to take someone`s organs.... But that`s another topic.
I did CRP test today to check for some inflammation. It appeared quite normal. Should I bother to check for bacteria in urine - what do you think, guys?

CRP TEST.PNG

bornamachine

oh I have. Many years ago I did the chugging of egg whites to help gain muscle. I think we all imitated Rocky lol. Then I discovered companies like Muscle Egg that heat the egg whites to 120 degrees and then infuse them with different flavors like chocolate or caramel. It’s basically like drinking chocolate milk with full bioavailability of the nutrients. Not cheap though.

Gotcha. I'll add one thing though now that I remembered it, my younger bro 4 years behind me, back in the day got super muscular and super ripped, he was drinking well over 10 eggs a day, I think one day he drank like 30 (idk, he never told me) he was 17 at the time I believe, anyway, next day he was lethargic, his skin was yellowish, maybe even the white of his eyes, basically he overloaded his liver and kidneys and it took him about 3 days to get back to normal, moral of the story is that even if there are bad compunds in a certain food or a certain food is hard to digest, balance is key and overdoing ANYTHING will hurt and ultimately kill you, that applies to EVERTYTHING!

Nfinkelstein

Eggnog tastes good. I had bought it once and I liked it. But it wasn't a habit of mine even on holidays and I soon forgot about it. Now I miss it. So I should learn to make it especially knowing it is made (or can be, as the commercial version would unlikely be made from raw eggs) from raw eggs). Thanks.
Thanks for all your great posts @yerrag you are really a great resource for this community. I am wondering if I am experiencing the same thing as you re the biofilms and bacteria. I recall maybe you mentioning awhile ago that you had taken something like serrapeptase (?) --- something that was supposed to attack biofilm, but that it sort of backfired (?) sorry if I get it wrong --- but what are you taking now to address the elimination of the biofilm?

yerrag

I took powerful proteolytic enzymes. A bottle of ZymEssence lasted for 3 months. During that time my BP rose from 120/80 slowly to around 240/140. It thought it would be temporary but it stayed put for a year or so, until I tried other things.

I also took serrapeptase, at 120,000 units per capsule. Just took 1 capsule and two days later I saw my neutrophils go way up.

Both these instances lead me to think a lot of microbes were being released as plaque as well as biofilm was being lysed.

Not only that, I suspect that the enzymes being so strong were also able to remove the fibrous cap and necrotic plaque from trapped between the media and intimate of blood vessels were released, which ended up further constricting smaller blood vessels such as the capillaries. I saw my RDW from my CBC increase, and two inflammatory markers LDH and ESR increase as well.

It's only 3 years later that I got those values to come back to before I took those enzymes, but with a lot of work involved.

I now am taking a gentler but more expensive supplement called Endocalyx Pro, which is said to restore the gel like sulfate rich lining in capillaries. I saw my RDW go slightly down, which has never happened before. And my occasional arrhythmia disappeared.

But again, it would increase my BP even as my urine foaming increased, which to me indicates more release of microbes requiring more phagocytic activity and the. use of serum albumin to counter the oxidative stress from spillover of ROS from phagocytosis.

But I find that when I use essential oils infused in suppositories I make, urine foaming would disappear and my BP would lower as well.

But the downside is some essential oils used are irritating to the skin, and as I take a break to allow my butt crack to heal from the irritation, I am having to reformulate the suppository and consider taking orally the essential oil portion that is a skin irritant, which I cannot remove because it is very effective. Also considering adding Lugol's Iodine to become a stack.

An unintended consequence is that I also found myself having less if a white tongue, and I think some of the essential oils I used being anti-fungal had a lot to do with it.

kozakl

Awwww..... man!
Why I never thought about bacteria? Could it be?
You know, I`ll go Monday to the lab and give urine to test and we`ll see.... I hope I`ll finally get some answers!

Regarding kidney transplant.... don`t be so desperate.... Besides, it`s horrible to take someone`s organs.... But that`s another topic.
hello any update? did you new urine tests?

Peko214

Gotcha. I'll add one thing though now that I remembered it, my younger bro 4 years behind me, back in the day got super muscular and super ripped, he was drinking well over 10 eggs a day, I think one day he drank like 30 (idk, he never told me) he was 17 at the time I believe, anyway, next day he was lethargic, his skin was yellowish, maybe even the white of his eyes, basically he overloaded his liver and kidneys and it took him about 3 days to get back to normal, moral of the story is that even if there are bad compunds in a certain food or a certain food is hard to digest, balance is key and overdoing ANYTHING will hurt and ultimately kill you, that applies to EVERTYTHING!
Totally agreed on the balance and moderation aspect. Unfortunately I didn’t really understand this until age 40

Vinny

hello any update? did you new urine tests?
I did.
Except low CRP, as I mentioned (which indicates low or nonexistent inflammation) my urine was clean from any bacteria (as I was expecting after the CRP).
So, still in the middle of nowhere, but with these results I should probably worry less (if at all).
How about you?

kozakl

I did.
Except low CRP, as I mentioned (which indicates low or nonexistent inflammation) my urine was clean from any bacteria (as I was expecting after the CRP).
So, still in the middle of nowhere, but with these results I should probably worry less (if at all).
How about you?
In my case foamy mostly disappear, In last week I dont have any foamy, today was first day I had foamy 2 times but it was in train and I'm not sure there are not any chemical substance (i like do pee in my toilet then i know everything about chemical substance etc) You did urine test and protein was still null? but portion of urine was foamy (portion you get to lab)? I can tell you maybe you can one day do restrict diet and eat only rice waffles and see it do any difference... because when I was sure that I will need new kidney they I get sick and stop eating and foamy gone... slowly I add new type of food and observe reaction and I found that margarine and fat is mostly cause of foamy in my case but not only also smoked meat etc... And another thing I start suplement by probiotics.. And try type in google 'foamy urine no more panic' there are also a lots interesting things about foamy urine.

Vinny

You did urine test and protein was still null?
Yes. My last creatinine was in a very good range (as previous times).
but portion of urine was foamy (portion you get to lab)?
Here, they ask in the lab the FIRST MORNING urine, no matter what it`s like.
I can tell you maybe you can one day do restrict diet and eat only rice waffles and see it do any difference... because when I was sure that I will need new kidney they I get sick and stop eating and foamy gone... slowly I add new type of food and observe reaction and I found that margarine and fat is mostly cause of foamy in my case but not only also smoked meat etc... And another thing I start suplement by probiotics.. And try type in google 'foamy urine no more panic' there are also a lots interesting things about foamy urine.
I`m kinda done with experiments in that regard, because I prioritize other issues right now, but still would like to find the answer one day. I hope you`ll get through this and share your experience with us.

bornamachine

@Vinny that's the right thing to do! Dont stress about it! The less you know the better you sleep!

Funny story concerning urine, a couple weeks ago I had to pee in a bottle, not important why, anyway, my urine was super cloudy, I was like what is going on, googled, ofcourse all the Dr. Google results are terrible failing kidneys kind etc etc, kinda freaked out, started observing, most times clear as in clear see through (diff tints of yellow) finally, I figured it out, I bought 2 pounds of shrimp, and have been eating it here and there, I finally smelled the urine and it smelled like 🦐! So I monitored next time, and wouldnt you know it, ate shrimp, again murky, everytning else, clear. So there you go, different foods will show up differently, it's not a big deal, just let the body do its thing and you'll be fine. It's been handling it's business long before you gave it any thought! All the best 🙂

kozakl

Yes. My last creatinine was in a very good range (as previous times).

Here, they ask in the lab the FIRST MORNING urine, no matter what it`s like.

I`m kinda done with experiments in that regard, because I prioritize other issues right now, but still would like to find the answer one day. I hope you`ll get through this and share your experience with us.
did you ever 24h urine collection test? It will show exactly how many protein per day you have in urine. I read on other page that this test is one of the best to check proteinuria. I did only normal urine test (standard) at the moment. But this type of test is not a bit insensitive I think.

Vinny

@Vinny that's the right thing to do! Dont stress about it! The less you know the better you sleep!

Funny story concerning urine, a couple weeks ago I had to pee in a bottle, not important why, anyway, my urine was super cloudy, I was like what is going on, googled, ofcourse all the Dr. Google results are terrible failing kidneys kind etc etc, kinda freaked out, started observing, most times clear as in clear see through (diff tints of yellow) finally, I figured it out, I bought 2 pounds of shrimp, and have been eating it here and there, I finally smelled the urine and it smelled like 🦐! So I monitored next time, and wouldnt you know it, ate shrimp, again murky, everytning else, clear. So there you go, different foods will show up differently, it's not a big deal, just let the body do its thing and you'll be fine. It's been handling it's business long before you gave it any thought! All the best 🙂
:thumbsup:

Vinny

Vinny