Troubleshooting Foamy Urine

Vinny

When I came back form the hospital a year ago, after having taken some Tylenol, and in a much weaker state, I got severely poisoned by breathing some "simple green" cleaner, for the first time I noticed the urine froth that I have not seen before, during this time I also got a bad craving to drink raw eggs (the yellow) and to eat some raw onion.
I recovered in the next week or so, and my wife did some research and came across an antioxidant called glutathione, apparently without it we would all age, oxidize and die in short order, that's how important it is, infusions that work cost in the thousands of dollars if not tens and orally it's basically useless because your body needs to make its own, she read following, one of the greatest raw building blocks for glutathione is raw egg yolk (must be raw) and raw onion.

Pretty amazing

Btw I haven't noticed any froth since
I tried some raw egg yolks before, four a day, don`t remember for what reason, probably for choline for the brain..... and in several days I got skin problems, like rash/eczema. It went away after discontinued them. Have you noticed something like that?

Vinny

Foamy is really nightmare so I don't eat any milk products or fat...
anyone have any idea what going on in my body?
Don`t know. It`s pretty tricky this one..... I can say only that I got it after a keto attempt and screwing something in my GI tract as a result.

kozakl

I will try eggs today with onion... I wish back to time and never open google with sentence "foamy urine" there are a lots terrible things ;/

bornamachine

@Vinny back when I was 19-21 I would get break outs from eggs and milk, especially back acne, but my testosterone etc was really good, now, in a much weaker state, I don't get much less breakouts if any from milk and eggs, so I guess the answer is no, no break outs frimg eggs overall.

bornamachine

@yerrag I wouldn't worry too much about egg yolk causing issues, once in a while is ok, your body will tell you when you've had enough

bornamachine

@kozakl if you don't have any persiatent issues accompanying the foamy urine then don't worry about it, your body will do what it needs to do and you'll be on your merry way

Think about it this way, it's GOOD that your urine is foamy, because your body is doing a process maybe elimination etc etc that you don't understand and will naturally return to no/low foam. If this were NOT the case, only then you would be in trouble, right now, everything up and running 👍

Vinny

@Vinny back when I was 19-21 I would get break outs from eggs and milk, especially back acne, but my testosterone etc was really good, now, in a much weaker state, I don't get much less breakouts if any from milk and eggs, so I guess the answer is no, no break outs frimg eggs overall.
Thanks!

bornamachine

Hello friend, can you tell how many raw eggs you ate per day? And it was full egg or just only egg yolk? Sorry for misunderstand.
When I literally felt an urge to drink raw egg, I drank the whole thing no question asked even though I normally hate the liquid white, then, it felt really good and needed. I drank 3 eggs.

Now, I drink the yolk, I like to crack it about 1/4 down and get rid of as much white as possible by rotating the egg at a slight angle, then I poke the yolk and add salt on top, I bite a piece of bread and drink some yolk, chew it all together, very good, thats how id drink raw eggs as a kid. Usually 2-3 eggs now whenever I do drink them which is rare.

For raw onion, a good way Is tuna fish with as much onions as you can handle and a bit of mayo, between two sandwich buns, and youre in business

yerrag

@yerrag I wouldn't worry too much about egg yolk causing issues, once in a while is ok, your body will tell you when you've had enough
My concern actually is about the avidin enzyme in egg white though. The issue of whether it binds to biotin is not clear.

Why are you avoiding egg white intake? Are you avoiding avidin?

bornamachine

@yerrag I usually avoid egg white when drinking raw because I find it unappealing purely texture wise, other than the one time where I drank the whole thing due to craving the whole thing. When cooked, I eat both.

yerrag

@yerrag I usually avoid egg white when drinking raw because I find it unappealing purely texture wise, other than the one time where I drank the whole thing due to craving the whole thing. When cooked, I eat both.
Thanks, but just the same I found this post by @Cameron :

and while I cannot understand the basis for his calculations, I hope that he is right that the amount of biotin in egg far surpasses the amount of avidin in it to bind all of the biotin in the same egg.

I am itching for an excuse to go raw egg mixed in Coca Cola, and seriously at that!

kozakl

When I literally felt an urge to drink raw egg, I drank the whole thing no question asked even though I normally hate the liquid white, then, it felt really good and needed. I drank 3 eggs.

Now, I drink the yolk, I like to crack it about 1/4 down and get rid of as much white as possible by rotating the egg at a slight angle, then I poke the yolk and add salt on top, I bite a piece of bread and drink some yolk, chew it all together, very good, thats how id drink raw eggs as a kid. Usually 2-3 eggs now whenever I do drink them which is rare.

For raw onion, a good way Is tuna fish with as much onions as you can handle and a bit of mayo, between two sandwich buns, and youre in business
Thanks, I will try raw eggs.
I will answer here it help or not in my case.

kozakl

Hello friends i wanna ask one thing...
Todays is day with more foamy, today foamy disappearing is about 5-10 seconds, but more strange thing is that I think i hear "hissing" when foamy disappearing (like cO2 in pepsi cola but more silent for sure),
My last urine result was without protein (portion of urine thank God was with foamy, because often I just don't have foamy when I plan go to lab and check my urine)
But there were bacterias in my results (in urine) doctor said "urine was impure", usually I have result "small bacteria" but there result was "quite a lot".
Strange and mostly sad is that I just read that after kidney transplant you can live with new kidney only about 5-15 years ;/ suck ut is not permanent solution ;/

Vinny

But there were bacterias in my results (in urine) doctor said "urine was impure", usually I have result "small bacteria" but there result was "quite a lot".
Strange and mostly sad is that I just read that after kidney transplant you can live with new kidney only about 5-15 years ;/ suck ut is not permanent solution ;/

Awwww..... man!
Why I never thought about bacteria? Could it be?
You know, I`ll go Monday to the lab and give urine to test and we`ll see.... I hope I`ll finally get some answers!

Regarding kidney transplant.... don`t be so desperate.... Besides, it`s horrible to take someone`s organs.... But that`s another topic.

Vinny

BTW @ironfist I saw your thread about edema and foamy urine. Have you managed to fix some of these?

Peko214

I’ve been under the impression that egg whites need to be heated to approximately 120 degrees in order to be fully bioavailable for humans. I think we can still utilize some of the nutrients in raw eggs but not the most beneficial stuff until heated to 120. Is that wrong?

bornamachine

I’ve been under the impression that egg whites need to be heated to approximately 120 degrees in order to be fully bioavailable for humans. I think we can still utilize some of the nutrients in raw eggs but not the most beneficial stuff until heated to 120. Is that wrong?
Try drinking some, if you are ok without any issues, then you've assimilated it just fine.

bornamachine

@kozakl if you have bacterial infection, or UTI, try making some cranberry juice. Get some raw cranberries, grind, bring some water to a boil, drop in, add sugar, mix, soft clear red juice from berries, throw away berry meat, 1.5lb pack makes about 20oz good juice, 12-15 desert spoons of sugar for good taste. Drink couple times a day for several days, see if you feel better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals