Tropical Antihistamines For Regrowth ?

Motif

you think it's worth a try?

Ceterizine on the scalp feels pretty good and takes the itching away pretty much.

But does it produce wrinkles like minoxidil cause it lowers Pgd2?

LCohen

Fexofenadine is highly soluble in ethanol. I dissolve it and apply. It takes away itch, can't say anything about shedding.

Ketotifen is an antihistamine but also a mast cell stabilizer. It can be so useful on inflammation in scalp. I didn't try it, I will buy some liquid form and try to dissolve on ethanol..

johnwester130

GorillaHead

Here you guys go. This study is extremely interesting as its not just a study in vivo but also on humans.

Topical cetirizine and oral vitamin D: a valid treatment for hypotrichosis caused by ectodermal dysplasia - PubMed

but not just any humans. But humans who express androgenic alopecia phenotypes severely. With increased body hair

ectodermal hyperplasia has been a focus of mine for a while. If you look at its effects in both children and men. The hair on the scalp is thinned out and is vellus and only terminal in the same pattern of AGA.

First things to note. Its not the first time people saw benefits of cetirizine for hair.

Furthermore the vitamin D angle is significant because it really correlate with many things we know.

ilhanxx

I tried all topical version of antihistamines, cetirizine, levocetirizine, setipiprant, doxylamine, most effective is cetirizine, but it hurts my liver, I get excessive sweating from it.
Ethanol disrupt cetirizine.

Last edited:

GorillaHead

I tried all topical version of antihistamines, cetirizine, levocetirizine, setipiprant, doxylamine, most effective is cetirizine, but it hurts my liver, I get excessive sweating from it.
Ethanol disrupt cetirizine.

Yup cetrizine seems to be the most effective it has an insane affinity for the h1 receptor. But i heard if u take it all the time there are nasty side effects and withdrawal issues.

Currently i am trying to explore the cause of the histamine release in the scalp. Histamine usually is released due to irritation or allergen. So what is the irritation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals