Triyotex Brand Of Cytomel?

artemis

So I ordered Cynoplus and Cynomel for the first time from mymexicandrugstore eight long weeks ago. Finally arrived today. What they sent me instead of the Cynomel tablets I thought I ordered was something called "Triyotex" -- they are 75mcg capsules, filled with tiny white beads. It does say "Liothyronine Sodium," so it is T3....seems the Cynomel was out of stock so this is what was sent. What little information I was able to find online suggested that this may be a timed-release formula?

Ugh. After waiting all this time, now I have to figure out what the hell I should do with these capsules, if I should even try them. Does anyone know anything about these?

tara

So much easier to take tiny doses!
Open one Triyotex capsule, count the tiny white beads and divide by 75 to work out how many mcg per bead.
Chew one of the tiny beads thoroughly every x hours for dose of 1 mcg or less per hour during day for 3 days.
Take small cynoplus dose at bed time.
Monitor temps and heart rate.
Titrate Triyotex up every few days till good temps and heart rate ...

Sorry, just kidding, I don't know anything about the formulation, whether it is good to use, or how best to use it.

Bingo

Were you able to use the Tryiotex? Can you give us any tips. They may be out of Cytomel for months.

Sheik

Those bastards. I hope FarmaciasDelNino doesn't send me some other brand.

OP
artemis

artemis

I took it for the first week or so, but I'm still trying to work out the cynoplus dosage, so I quit taking it for now.

Decided to try just the cynoplus first and see how that goes. It's been about 2 weeks, and I can't seem to find the right dosage. Took 1/2 cynoplus the first 4 or 5 days, till my pulse started getting too high (110). The past 7 days I've only been taking a crumb (about 1/16?) and pulse still gets up that high. Not all day, usually around late afternoon.

Maybe I should have done it the other way around, and started with just the T3. I think I'll try that.

Bingo

Let us know how it goes trying T3. Are you able to divide Triyotex up into small enough doses? How much are you starting with? How often?

philessense

Cynoplus is Synthroid or straight T4. It is NOT T3. @Artemis, I hope you are okay with this and are aware that it's a different med. If you thrive on T4 you will have a much easier time in the current medical establishment and protocol, but most of us on here are people who are desperately sick when taking T4 instead.

It is possible to divide Triyotex, but I wouldn't want to do that. I've taken Triyotex and cynomel (all t3) for my dosage and have done fine.

Good luck you all!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
philesense, :welcome

Cynoplus has T4 and T3 in it at a 4:1 ratio.

120mcg's of T4
30 mcg's of T3

forterpride

tara said:
post 67572 So much easier to take tiny doses!
Open one Triyotex capsule, count the tiny white beads and divide by 75 to work out how many mcg per bead.
Chew one of the tiny beads thoroughly every x hours for dose of 1 mcg or less per hour during day for 3 days.
Take small cynoplus dose at bed time.
Monitor temps and heart rate.
Titrate Triyotex up every few days till good temps and heart rate ...

Sorry, just kidding, I don't know anything about the formulation, whether it is good to use, or how best to use it.

@ TARA
Just FYI but you're "joke" is being quoted in many areas of the web as an SOP for taking triyotex in lieu of no cynomel in mexico. As a mod I think people will take it even more seriously. The part about you kidding is being left out and just the recommendation is being copy and pasted in several thyroid forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

messtafarian

forterpride said:
post 99950
tara said:
post 67572

@ TARA
Just FYI but you're "joke" is being quoted in many areas of the web as an SOP for taking triyotex in lieu of no cynomel in mexico. As a mod I think people will take it even more seriously. The part about you kidding is being left out and just the recommendation is being copy and pasted in several thyroid forums.

Man that's sad. Just illustrates how desperate people are out there for actual help with their health problems.

tara

forterpride said:
post 99950 @ TARA
Thanks for letting me know.
Not sure there's much I can do about it, though, if people are irresponsibly quoting me out of context.
I tried googling a couple of phrases out of that extract, and only got one hit, and there is a link in the following post back to source, which is at least minor mitigation.

I haven't been able to figure out a way to get any kind of T3 here, and I don't have access to any additional info about that particular brand, so I certainly don't count as an authority, and that was not intended as serious authoritative or experiential advice.

But at least if people follow that advice they shouldn't start out with too much more than 1mcg/hr, which seems safer than lots of dosage practice I've read about.

LesterThroid

I used Tiromax for a month and a half and never noticed any difference in how I felt. I surveyed a thyroid T3 group, most people agreed that the 25mcg felt more like half that. I ordered some liquid 100mcg/1mL from Bluesky Peptides. I take 30mcg 1.5 hr before getting up in the morning. I can really feel a difference. I'm never going back to pills.

goodandevil

LesterThroid said:
post 104801 I used Tiromax for a month and a half and never noticed any difference in how I felt. I surveyed a thyroid T3 group, most people agreed that the 25mcg felt more like half that. I ordered some liquid 100mcg/1mL from Bluesky Peptides. I take 30mcg 1.5 hr before getting up in the morning. I can really feel a difference. I'm never going back to pills.
That's pure t3? It seems li1uid would be the best way to titrate.

ladywin

So I ordered Cynoplus and Cynomel for the first time from mymexicandrugstore eight long weeks ago. Finally arrived today. What they sent me instead of the Cynomel tablets I thought I ordered was something called "Triyotex" -- they are 75mcg capsules, filled with tiny white beads. It does say "Liothyronine Sodium," so it is T3....seems the Cynomel was out of stock so this is what was sent. What little information I was able to find online suggested that this may be a timed-release formula?

Ugh. After waiting all this time, now I have to figure out what the hell I should do with these capsules, if I should even try them. Does anyone know anything about these?
I have used this the past. It's awesome.