Tripping During Regular Walk, Brain Fog, Orthostatic Hypotension

Wagner83

The past few years I sometimes tripped when I casually walked in the street, not to the point of hitting on the floor, very far from it, but my foot will just hit the floor in a non appropriate way. I spent some time off wheat (and lactose) and while I did not pay attention to it struck me again when I started eating some wheat and lactose again that I had resumed the tripping foot thing.

I have also enjoyed great alleviation in brain fog / thoughts processing slowness at some point but have not been able to understand the cause.

An other symptom is the ortho static hypotension which I had gotten rid of and which has come back with a vengeance.

Has anyone noticed similar symptoms , be it with or without wheat and lactose? Has anyone got rid of them or of different symptoms by ditching wheat and lactose? (sinusitis etc..)

Last edited:

Regina

The past few years I sometimes tripped when I casually walked in the street, not to the point of hitting on the floor, very far from it, but my foot will just hit the floor in a non appropriate way. I spent some time off wheat (and lactose) and while I did not pay attention to it struck me again when I started eating some wheat and lactose again that I had resumed the tripping foot thing.

I have also enjoyed great alleviation in brain fog / thoughts processing slowness at some point but have not been able to understand the cause.

An other symptom is the ortho static hypotension which I had gotten rid of and which has come back with a vengeance.

Has anyone noticed similar symptoms , be it with or without wheat and lactose? Has anyone got rid of them or of different symptoms by ditching wheat and lactose? (sinusitis etc..)
I used to be a complete klutz. Almost slap-stick. Walking into walls, gripping stair rails with both arms, constantly tripping on the sidewalk. I gave up wheat probably 4 yrs ago. That alone resolved the problem almost entirely.

tara

I seem to get brain fog from excessive milk. Not that I've noticed it making me trip, but it's like cotton wool interfering with my thinking.

Regina

I seem to get brain fog from excessive milk. Not that I've noticed it making me trip, but it's like cotton wool interfering with my thinking.
This I never get anymore. It's been years. I think it was estrogen. Because I had a blood clot in 1997 (when on the pill). So, I permanently stopped the pill then. A big fog lifted by doing so. Then the next huge layer was stopping wheat. I'm probably celiac. That was the biggest contrast in my whole life. Before n After Wheat. Like a completely different person was born.

OP
W

Wagner83

I used to be a complete klutz. Almost slap-stick. Walking into walls, gripping stair rails with both arms, constantly tripping on the sidewalk. I gave up wheat probably 4 yrs ago. That alone resolved the problem almost entirely.

Thanks that's quite shocking it's like neurological problems from eating wheat, as for me it's far from that pronounced but who knows what would happen in ten years time if I continue to eat whatever is making me more clumsy.

I think I get that as well but suspect it's either lactose or the insulin response.

Regina

Thanks that's quite shocking it's like neurological problems from eating wheat, as for me it's far from that pronounced but who knows what would happen in ten years time if I continue to eat whatever is making me more clumsy.

I think I get that as well but suspect it's either lactose or the insulin response.
Oddly enough, I was always considered "allergic" to milk. So I didn't have my first glass of plain milk until I started Peating. Maybe 10 months ago?

As far as ice cream, whenever I tried it, it would either ooze out of my mouth or I would even projectile vomit it. (TMI gross I know) However, when I stopped wheat and went on Perfect Health Diet (Jaminet)--eating for nutrient density--I could eat ice cream no problem. So, whatever issue resolved by stopping gluten, cleared up the milk problem too. fwiw

OP
W

Wagner83

Oddly enough, I was always considered "allergic" to milk. So I didn't have my first glass of plain milk until I started Peating. Maybe 10 months ago?

As far as ice cream, whenever I tried it, it would either ooze out of my mouth or I would even projectile vomit it. (TMI gross I know) However, when I stopped wheat and went on Perfect Health Diet (Jaminet)--eating for nutrient density--I could eat ice cream no problem. So, whatever issue resolved by stopping gluten, cleared up the milk problem too. fwiw
Cool thanks for the information (and the details :cool:).
I read @haidut 's podcast with Danny Roddy and it seems he also started experiencing neurological problems before diving into Peat's work. Interestingly enough he mentions balance issues , those arose after an ongoing sinusitis which then spread to the ears. I have had both of the latter quite consistently for some time now although they seem to have diminished with recent diet changes. Ears would get very itchy, plugged, then otitis which could go from one ear to the other etc, all after sinusitis had started.. In my case maybe it's just Gerds or histamine related reactions, I'm still convinced it comes form food, same for asthma and mucus excess.
I wonder if new pesticides could be a factor .

Last edited:
OP
W

Wagner83

I just want to update this to say that the tripping has disappeared. I can't pinpoint the exact reason but improving health and energy played a part, given the recent discussions on opioids ditching wheat and cow dairy may be important factors.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals