Trichomycosis pubis, jock itch (or something else?)

reaching

Greetings all,

So I have been having this particular issue for years now and never really thought it was a probably because I never notice it in excess but in recent months I have notice it quite more often.

Now after using our trusted companion Google, I think I might have trichomycosis pubis.
It will some times manifest in the stuff you see when you search on google images where it is on the outside of the body and on the hairs but that isn't very often because I wash and clean rather frequently.
The problem is I sweat a lot, especially in the nether regions. I do smell bad when I sweat during the summer.
So the issue I notice is when I pull hairs particularly from the groin area that receives the most sweat, friction and wear and tear from pants and underwear, there are these quite long and sometimes large clear to yellow nodules. These are located under the skin and attached to the hair, so that when I pull them out, I actually bleed.
Probably should go to dermatologist but they'll probably just give me some steroid or something. I will go after my current experiments fail.

So I will use coconut after a bath and that has helped a lot with itching but no improvement for the nodules.
I tried using oregano oil but that really burned so I diluted with coconut oil and doing that for a few days now.

I was just wondering if anyone had any issues like this or jock itch? I bought some antibacterial jock itch soap but it hasn't don't much either.

Ptolemy

I don't know if this is exactly the same thing, but a few years ago, over a period of a few months, I experienced a recurrent groin itchiness that was accompanied by a distinctive smell.

What worked for me was putting a layer of DRY bentonite clay powder on the area. I think it sort of just dried up the fungus or whatever it was. Worked every time.

OP
R

reaching

I don't know if this is exactly the same thing, but a few years ago, over a period of a few months, I experienced a recurrent groin itchiness that was accompanied by a distinctive smell.

What worked for me was putting a layer of DRY bentonite clay powder on the area. I think it sort of just dried up the fungus or whatever it was. Worked every time.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely try that out.

B

Braveheart

Rubbing alcohol will absolutely kill it... quick, cheap and easy

OP
R

reaching

Rubbing alcohol will absolutely kill it... quick, cheap and easy

Ahhh I might just try that too.
I tried oil of oregano and that was excruciating.
So I tried diluting it with coconut oil and that did not help as well.

Changing to more loose fitting clothing and underwear has improved it a bit but still cannot eradicate completely.
Ill try the clay and then alcohol approach.

B

Braveheart

Ahhh I might just try that too.
I tried oil of oregano and that was excruciating.
So I tried diluting it with coconut oil and that did not help as well.

Changing to more loose fitting clothing and underwear has improved it a bit but still cannot eradicate completely.
Ill try the clay and then alcohol approach.
The Isopropyl rubbing alcohol will burn also, but it will go away quickly and diminish as you improve...used a small spray bottle and left it to dry.

OP
R

reaching

The Isopropyl rubbing alcohol will burn also, but it will go away quickly and diminish as you improve...used a small spray bottle and left it to dry.

I should probably avoid diluting as well?

ironfist

The nodules are roots. Hair in the pubic region has this.

I had athlete's foot and, before trying athlete's foot lotion, tried rubbing alcohol, which did nothing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals