Tribulus Terrestris (TT) vs. Beta-Ecdysterone Anabolism

chinup53

I have been studying different natural anabolic components to boost my gym performande and luckily my muscle gains. Two of the most promising ones are:

Tribulus Terrestris: Bad reputation among the fitness community but with good outcomes according to studies mentioned in the forum: dht increase, Improvement in the T/cortisol ratio, reduced prolactin, increased AR content, etc.

Beta-ecdysterone: Acts directly through the ER, which worries me a little bit, apparently no side effects in human trials, increased muscle gains and strength and improved sleep.

Both supplements are equally cheap and promising. I am really worried about gynecomastia flare-ups and I think both supplements are prone to that.

What do you guys think it would he more useful?

Frankdee20

Just use low dose examastane if you are worried about Gyno.... but I doubt it will be an issue.... if these things do work, come on man, how significant of an increase do you think they will be ...

Jocko

Just use low dose examastane if you are worried about Gyno.... but I doubt it will be an issue.... if these things do work, come on man, how significant of an increase do you think they will be ...
I know the anabolic effect won’t be much noticeable, but honestly, I have been finding out that those “natural” things can have potent side effects.

I am just trying to assess both compounds, i don’t expect exceptional things from any of the two.

Mauritio

I know the anabolic effect won’t be much noticeable, but honestly, I have been finding out that those “natural” things can have potent side effects.

I am just trying to assess both compounds, i don’t expect exceptional things from any of the two.
I didnt like tribulus personally.

Why dont you go with low dose pregnenolone ?

Frankdee20

Tribulus gave me insomnia and anxiety after a while.... gave me constant erections and sexual thoughts initially

OP
C

chinup53

Same over here. But I managed to get some pretty decent results with tribulus actually which made me realise that the anabolic effect could be actually more pronounced than what everybody thinks. Not sure about beta-ecdysterone I have not try them yet.

OP
C

chinup53

Tribulus gave me insomnia and anxiety after a while.... gave me constant erections and sexual thoughts initially
I did not notice anything similiar, just more strength, more sexual thoughts and I was actually really calm.

Sospian

Nah I'd avoid pharmaceutical AI's. Aspirin can lower E2, as can boron if cycled 2 weeks on followed by a week off

Jocko

Some here I would like to avoid pharmaceutical AI/compounds.
Same over here. But I managed to get some pretty decent results with tribulus actually which made me realise that the anabolic effect could be actually more pronounced than what everybody thinks. Not sure about beta-ecdysterone I have not try them yet

I have tried both compounds and with tribulus I got a more noticeable effect (both visual and athletic). Ecdysterone did not provide any significant effects (neither mass or strength) and it was a reputable source with external product analysis conducted. I think @haidut said that ecdysterones were dependent on the levels of endogenous hormones in the body, that could be the case.

OP
C

chinup53

Some here I would like to avoid pharmaceutical AI/compounds.

I have tried both compounds and with tribulus I got a more noticeable effect (both visual and athletic). Ecdysterone did not provide any significant effects (neither mass or strength) and it was a reputable source with external product analysis conducted. I think @haidut said that ecdysterones were dependent on the levels of endogenous hormones in the body, that could be the case.

Have you tried running them both at the same time? Would that have positive benefits? Since one acts on the AR and the other in the ER, they should be complementary.

Jocko

Have you tried running them both at the same time? Would that have positive benefits? Since one acts on the AR and the other in the ER, they should be complementary.
I have not. I don’t think I will do it in a near future. But in theory they should be complementary for the same reason you have said.

I would also like to know what people think about that combination. You could also add glycine to the stack since it is anabolic too (but I guess that to a lesser extent)