Tribulus Terrestris (TT) Increases Estrogen?

Discussion in 'Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by chinup53, Jul 31, 2020.

1. chinup53

chinup53 Member

I have never been able to fully understand yet Tribulus Terrestris.

As @haidut explained and proved here, Tribulus Terrestris could increase DHT, decrease prolactin and increase dopamine, all of which are antagonist to estrogen (at least as far as I know).

Despite that, there's numerous people in other forums or even some friends that have developed gynecomastia from tribulus cosumption.

why would this happen considering the benefits discussed above? taking it together with vitamin E (antiestrogen, anti-aromatase to be more specific) may decrease the risk of such effects?

I can really notice the decrease in prolactin and dopamine increase from tribulus, also its drying effect, which in my opinion is actually outstanding, but I don't want to make my gyno worse.

2. Fidelio

Fidelio Member

It’s pretty worthless regardless.
    Use injectable l-carnitine if you want to maximise AR without resorting to AAS.

3. Broken man

Broken man Member

It can raise liver enzymes.

4. OP
    chinup53

chinup53 Member

I am aware of that, but do liver enzymes influence directly either estrogen or gynecomastia?

5. schultz

schultz Member

If the liver is compromised then it cannot detoxify estrogen properly. I don't know if the increased enzymes would indicate that effect however.

6. rei

rei Member

They probably have stock in some synthesis company, being afraid tribulus could capture their whole market. Tribulus is amazingly effective for being unregulated, and with no real adverse effects reported except anecdotally online.

7. OP
    chinup53

chinup53 Member

I actually feel pretty much the same. The herb is actually quite powerful if you find a reputable vendor.

8. Sospian

Sospian Member

Didn't know it came in an injectable form. IM or subq?

9. Fidelio

Fidelio Member

You can do either but I’d recommend IM as SUBQ tends to sting. 10mg/kg of LBM daily with a carbohydrate rich meal.