Trials Begin on Covid Booster Self-amplifying mRNA Jab

Makrosky

Why do you think so Pina? I can't see anything in the article that makes me think about shedding.

OP
P

Peatness

Why do you think so Pina? I can't see anything in the article that makes me think about shedding.
Self-amplifying mRNA jab aims to trigger immune response towards virus’s spike and non-spike proteins. Am I conflating it with self-spreading?

Last edited by a moderator:

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Self-amplifying mRNA jab aims to trigger immune response towards virus’s spike and non-spike proteins. Am I conflating it with self-spreading?
No - it is not self-spreading. Self-amplifying is a technology whereby the vaccine is able to generate about 64x as much RNA in your cell as the mRNA, but it is supposedly still in trials for coronavirus use. But it is difficult to produce as it is a much bigger molecule than mRNA. The claimed advantage is that it conserves the mRNA by using much less of it per dose.

I'm not a scientist so I am just grossly summarizing what I think I read in these two publications:

An Update on Self-Amplifying mRNA Vaccine Development

This is the study referenced in your article. It has a good description of saRNA (which I had never heard of before now - thanks for the alert!)
Then there is this:

Self-Amplifying RNA Vaccines Give Equivalent Protection against Influenza to mRNA Vaccines but at Much Lower Doses

They are working on this technology for influenza and other vaccines.

Doc Sandoz

No - it is not self-spreading. Self-amplifying is a technology whereby the vaccine is able to generate about 64x as much RNA in your cell as the mRNA, but it is supposedly still in trials for coronavirus use. But it is difficult to produce as it is a much bigger molecule than mRNA. The claimed advantage is that it conserves the mRNA by using much less of it per dose.

I'm not a scientist so I am just grossly summarizing what I think I read in these two publications:

An Update on Self-Amplifying mRNA Vaccine Development

This is the study referenced in your article. It has a good description of saRNA (which I had never heard of before now - thanks for the alert!)
Then there is this:

Self-Amplifying RNA Vaccines Give Equivalent Protection against Influenza to mRNA Vaccines but at Much Lower Doses

They are working on this technology for influenza and other vaccines.
Maybe if it amplifies loud enough you will explode

OP
P

Peatness

At least none of these studies admits it is self-spreading...
Thanks you. I did go back and watch thelastvagabond video to try to figure it out. Something is spread for sure, I just wish they would admit it.
Maybe if it amplifies loud enough you will explode
oh dear. It doesn't sound like a helpful technology does it? They are pretending to be doing clinical trials when they know exactly what to expect

Jam

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals