Tri-Field TF2 Vs Cornet ED88T Plus

lampofred

Does anyone have any recommendations between the two?

I've read that TF2 is better at detecting low levels of electric fields (important for good sleep) whereas ED88T Plus has more features and is better at detecting higher radio frequencies.

I probably can't go wrong with either, but does anyone have a recommendation for one over the other? Just trying to do my research before buying, since they are pretty expensive.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Does anyone have any recommendations between the two?

I've read that TF2 is better at detecting low levels of electric fields (important for good sleep) whereas ED88T Plus has more features and is better at detecting higher radio frequencies.

I probably can't go wrong with either, but does anyone have a recommendation for one over the other? Just trying to do my research before buying, since they are pretty expensive.
I just bought an ed88tplus on amazon and will arrive next week. I have read both are good with the difference that the cornet picks up frequencies up to 8ghz whereas the trifield only to 6ghz.

Nevertheless I think this is going to be irrelevant when 5G comes. Probably the future of cheap EMF detection is having one for electric/magnetic and a separate one for radio. When 5G comes all those E/M/RF combined meters will be for no use for radio.

Anyway Fred, I think you can buy both on Amazon, try them and then return the one you dislike more?

Makrosky

Btw I guess you still suspect you are being heavily affected by EMFs?

Cirion

Can't compare the two but I like my trifield, it has served me well.

It probably really doesn't matter that much which one you pick if you're not planning to be a professional building biologist imo, since the main point is to bring down levels low and to find sources of large EMF, which any of the multi-tools will do just fine for really.

OP
L

lampofred

Btw I guess you still suspect you are being heavily affected by EMFs?

It feels as if I am being destroyed from the inside out... Whenever I go to another city I instantly start feeling massively better and within a day, even my face looks completely different and I start putting on healthy weight instead of wasting.

CO2 retention (by taking more thyroid, by holding a full breath for as long as I can for as many times as I can in a day) seems to be working, so I will be doing more of that daily.

OP
L

lampofred

I just bought an ed88tplus on amazon and will arrive next week. I have read both are good with the difference that the cornet picks up frequencies up to 8ghz whereas the trifield only to 6ghz.

Nevertheless I think this is going to be irrelevant when 5G comes. Probably the future of cheap EMF detection is having one for electric/magnetic and a separate one for radio. When 5G comes all those E/M/RF combined meters will be for no use for radio.

Anyway Fred, I think you can buy both on Amazon, try them and then return the one you dislike more?

If 8 GHz is useless when 5G comes out, then TF2 is probably a better choice. Everything today is under 6GHz (wifi is 5.8GHz). If ed88tplus would be useless just like TF2 once 5g comes out, then probably better to get TF2 for the better electric field readings, which I've heard are very important for good sleep.

Makrosky

If 8 GHz is useless when 5G comes out, then TF2 is probably a better choice. Everything today is under 6GHz (wifi is 5.8GHz). If ed88tplus would be useless just like TF2 once 5g comes out, then probably better to get TF2 for the better electric field readings, which I've heard are very important for good sleep.
Yeah this is a good reasoning. There are things in between 6ghz and 8ghz that the tf2 will not pick up but eventually, as I said, we will need RF meters of above 8ghz when the 5g comes. So yes, buying the tf2 is a good choice, it is cheaper than ed88tplus also.

We'll need a separate RF meter anyway, it is just that in the meanwhile you will miss the 6-8Ghz range.

OP
L

lampofred

Yeah this is a good reasoning. There are things in between 6ghz and 8ghz that the tf2 will not pick up but eventually, as I said, we will need RF meters of above 8ghz when the 5g comes. So yes, buying the tf2 is a good choice, it is cheaper than ed88tplus also.

We'll need a separate RF meter anyway, it is just that in the meanwhile you will miss the 6-8Ghz range.

What are the things between the 6-8 GHz range? I thought since WiFi stopped at 5.8 there was nothing to worry about, but I didn't know there were already things above 6 GHz.

Makrosky

What are the things between the 6-8 GHz range? I thought since WiFi stopped at 5.8 there was nothing to worry about, but I didn't know there were already things above 6 GHz.
Honestly, I don't know. I guess there must be something otherwise why would Cornet put it there ?

RealNeat

I have had a Cornet 88T+ for a few months and I really like it. I take it with me everywhere to get an idea of how certain environments read. The CFL lightbulbs are mad dirty btw Magnetically and Electrically, plus mercury is not so great ---> https://www.state.nj.us/dep/dsr/research/mercury-bulbs.pdf

I found this tutorial useful when I was learning how to use it.

Id be interested to know where you all have had your highest readings? possibly with screen shots?

ddjd

I have had a Cornet 88T+ for a few months and I really like it. I take it with me everywhere to get an idea of how certain environments read. The CFL lightbulbs are mad dirty btw Magnetically and Electrically, plus mercury is not so great ---> https://www.state.nj.us/dep/dsr/research/mercury-bulbs.pdf

I found this tutorial useful when I was learning how to use it.

Id be interested to know where you all have had your highest readings? possibly with screen shots?

Did you also try the TF2?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals