Trenbolone experiences log

OP
Momado965

Momado965

So what is your goal , superphysiological androgenicity??

Yes LOL. Truth be told. I wanna recreate a state of adolesence. Ultimately a good body ie recomp and superb health similar to the youthful adolesence.

Mauritio

Yes LOL. Truth be told. I wanna recreate a state of adolesence. Ultimately a good body ie recomp and superb health similar to the youthful adolesence.
Sounds awesome , let me know when you get there ?

neuroplasma

I only had succes when I used stressnon and pansterone in thd former dmso formulation when placed atop skin of my palms. Then only proceeded to use pansterone the newer version on scrotum abd that was probably a year or so ago. I was also tsking a combination of proviron and oxandrolone. Had very potent androgenic and anabolic results but mainly androgenic. Libido was fantastic and so was ejac volume but that was also because I was having so much sugar back then and carbing to the max which further increase ejac volume. As for now I will start using T base orally. I will add p5 when I switch from oral T to scrotal T dissolved in dmso. I will take 10x the T dose in p5. Im flirting with the idea of also using p4 orally along with oral T but I didnt place an order for p5 as of yet.
What dosage of oral T base are you using? And what are you basing the dosage on?

OP
Momado965

Momado965

What dosage of oral T base are you using? And what are you basing the dosage on?

I will be using a high T base oral and scrotal dose. The dose itself is based on the maximum dose used in body building. I should point out that I will continue to use cortinon+ 8:1 and will not drop it whether Im using T base orally or scrotally. I will nail the diet when I have time as for now anything goes if it fits the peat paradigm with focuses on protein and carbs.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
OP
Momado965

Momado965

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Tarmander

This guy says some stuff about Tren that is useful

I would not touch the stuff due to the long term suppression that can occur. You can do a lot with just T

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Thanks. Deserticola didnt give me anything and salsa is just baaad.

Thanks for the videos. I will be using tren for long. Probably 12 weeks or so when I get my hands on it. Also I will try to get my metabolism to a good point before using tren.

T

TheBeard

Yeah but only in small doses it was androgenic. In higher doses it made me puffy , maybe the liver couldnt keep up with detoxifying estrogen.

Did you take p5 orally ?

No no don't worry, no fancy explanation with "can't keep up with detoxifying estrogen", progesterone is in and of itself a signal to shift fat distribution as a woman would store fat.

T

TheBeard

@Momado965 at your level, whether for esthetic, lifestyle or fitness purposes, you have absolutely no business using tren.

It is highly detrimental to all aspects of life.
No one is qualified on here to give you the green light for it.

You want real-life feedback and want to check the consensus on tren: go to r/steroids on reddit.

However, if you want to try it just like anyone is curious to try recreational drugs, by all means do.

But better buy a butload of testosterone because you are going to need it for your next year and a half of HPTA suppression after a single tren dose.

There is nothing you can't achieve with test than you could achieve with tren given more time.

Name one thing you think tren dose that test doesn't.

Broco6679

You think tren is conducive to obtaining the health of youthful adolescence?

Mauritio

No no don't worry, no fancy explanation with "can't keep up with detoxifying estrogen", progesterone is in and of itself a signal to shift fat distribution as a woman would store fat.
Yeah maybe in higher doses . But I dont think at 1mg or so ...

OP
Momado965

Momado965

You think tren is conducive to obtaining the health of youthful adolescence?

Nope. But am agent to facililate fast recomposition. After recomp is achieved I wouldnt continue using it. Besides seems like a peaty steroid since it agonisez Preceptor and Androreceptor.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

@Momado965 at your level, whether for esthetic, lifestyle or fitness purposes, you have absolutely no business using tren.

It is highly detrimental to all aspects of life.
No one is qualified on here to give you the green light for it.

You want real-life feedback and want to check the consensus on tren: go to r/steroids on reddit.

However, if you want to try it just like anyone is curious to try recreational drugs, by all means do.

But better buy a butload of testosterone because you are going to need it for your next year and a half of HPTA suppression after a single tren dose.

There is nothing you can't achieve with test than you could achieve with tren given more time.

Name one thing you think tren dose that test doesn't.

Tren is faster and effecient. As for HPTA suppresion it isnt an issue. Estrogen itself is HPTA suressor. I think p5 alone or in comhination with dhea reverses supression caused by AAS or estrogen dominance. What I am worried about is not suppression rather the neurodegenaration aspect of tren. I keep hearing "plaque buildup". Maybe tren has calicfying properties due its prolactin inducing abilities. Even then prolactin can be controlled easily and all calcification can be reverted. Testosterone reverses calcification so does alpha tocopherol and k2. Nonetheless its just my speculation. If you or anyone has info regarding how and why tren causes neurodegeneration then by all means share!!!