Trenbolone experiences log

Momado965

I have decided to try trenbolone acetate/enanthate a long side testosterone base. First I will experiment with oral T base then scrotal/naval and then will add trenbolone acetate/enanthate. Will keep you guys updated as well. Still waiting for my T base to arrive. Who has trier trenbolone in this forum and what are your experiences? Can trenbolone in the form of acetate or enanthate be taken orallly?

Mr.Cacciatore

I tried Trenbolone. It was awesome for the look, but extremely bad for the side effects. I had all the side effects possible: night sweats, insomnia. lack of appetite, bubble gut, hearthburn, extreme anxiety, paranoia, roid rage ecc. I do not know if you can take that orally unluckly.
The sex drive can be extreme because trenbolone is both very androgenic and very progestenic (agonizes the progesterone receptors). Androgens and progesterone increase sex drive a lot (yes, also progesteronem especially if combined with testosterone or other androgens, go on reddit and search for "progesterone libido" you will find a lot of threads where transexual girls talk about the extreme sex drive derived form progesterone).
By the way most of the mental side effects of trenbolone i had were probably due of the complete gonadal suppression. Trenbolone is far more suppressive than testosterone. When you inject testosterone you still produce a little of your own testosterone, with trenbolone not. The production of all of your sex hormone is basically suppressed to zero, and this can lead to a lot of side effects. You can try to fix this taking pregnenolone and progesterone along side tren.

I tried Trenbolone. It was awesome for the look, but extremely bad for the side effects. I had all the side effects possible: night sweats, insomnia. lack of appetite, bubble gut, hearthburn, extreme anxiety, paranoia, roid rage ecc. I do not know if you can take that orally unluckly.
The sex drive can be extreme because trenbolone is both very androgenic and very progestenic (agonizes the progesterone receptors). Androgens and progesterone increase sex drive a lot (yes, also progesteronem especially if combined with testosterone or other androgens, go on reddit and search for "progesterone libido" you will find a lot of threads where transexual girls talk about the extreme sex drive derived form progesterone).
By the way most of the mental side effects of trenbolone i had were probably due of the complete gonadal suppression. Trenbolone is far more suppressive than testosterone. When you inject testosterone you still produce a little of your own testosterone, with trenbolone not. The production of all of your sex hormone is basically suppressed to zero, and this can lead to a lot of side effects. You can try to fix this taking pregnenolone and progesterone along side tren.
In a livestream, haidut mentioned that roid rage was related to lower levels of a certain steroid in the brain. I'm think it was allopregnenolone.

Mr.Cacciatore

In a livestream, haidut mentioned that roid rage was related to lower levels of a certain steroid in the brain. I'm think it was allopregnenolone.
Yeah exactly what i thought. Supplementing with progenenolone and progesterone alongside with tren (and test of course) will help to mantain good allopregnanolone levels in the brain.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Yeah exactly what i thought. Supplementing with progenenolone and progesterone alongside with tren (and test of course) will help to mantain good allopregnanolone levels in the brain.

Did p4 and p5 help with the side effects?

OP
Momado965

Momado965

This is interesting. So transexual girls are taking a pharma bio identical progesterone under the brand name prometrium. It is sold in 100-200mg per tablets containing microized p4 which is a high dose albiet a good theraputic dose. Would be an interesting experiment to combine Testosterone base with progesterone base.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Unluckly when i used tren (years ago) i wasn't aware of this. By the way pregnenolone reduce the side effects of testosterone (that i am still taking) so probably can help.
What are the side effects and what form of testosterone are you taking and at what dose?

Mr.Cacciatore

What are the side effects and what form of testosterone are you taking and at what dose?
I am taking testosterone as TRT since 2016 i think. 200-250 mg, less than that and i fell bad, i think to have estrogen insensitivity (boys who had gyno during puberty are quite insensitive to estrogens). By the way the side effects are: anxiety, insomnia, not to beable to relax properly, being sad/pessimistic toward future, loss of libido, erectile dysfuntion, loss of ejaculation volume, anger. All of these symptoms get better when i supplement pregnenolone (i ordered progesterone and i still waiting for that). I fell positive, calm, confident, empathic.

This is interesting. So transexual girls are taking a pharma bio identical progesterone under the brand name prometrium. It is sold in 100-200mg per tablets containing microized p4 which is a high dose albiet a good theraputic dose. Would be an interesting experiment to combine Testosterone base with progesterone base.
That will be my next experiment. A lot of people experience very high libido with progesterone, al lot of transexual girls speak about this on forums, and on youtube this guy speak about that:

OP
Momado965

Momado965

I am taking testosterone as TRT since 2016 i think. 200-250 mg, less than that and i fell bad, i think to have estrogen insensitivity (boys who had gyno during puberty are quite insensitive to estrogens). By the way the side effects are: anxiety, insomnia, not to beable to relax properly, being sad/pessimistic toward future, loss of libido, erectile dysfuntion, loss of ejaculation volume, anger. All of these symptoms get better when i supplement pregnenolone (i ordered progesterone and i still waiting for that). I fell positive, calm, confident, empathic.

That will be my next experiment. A lot of people experience very high libido with progesterone, al lot of transexual girls speak about this on forums, and on youtube this guy speak about that:

Smart dude. Really enjoyed the video.

Mauritio

Good video. I think low prolactin is very important for high libido. People on ergot derivatives sometimes develop hypersexuality.
Theoretically you should get a good of amount of progesterone when you take pregnenolone . In praxis though, topical / oral preg/ progesterone all feel different.
The most androgenic of those is definitely pregenolone topically.
But very interested on your results with progesterone non the less .

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Good video. I think low prolactin is very important for high libido. People on ergot derivatives sometimes develop hypersexuality.
Theoretically you should get a good of amount of progesterone when you take pregnenolone . In praxis though, topical / oral preg/ progesterone all feel different.
The most androgenic of those is definitely pregenolone topically.
But very interested on your results with progesterone non the less .

The most androgenic effect I got was p5 dissolved in dmso an old idealabs stressnon. I never really tried progesterone orally. Did you try idealabs progestene orally?

Mauritio

The most androgenic effect I got was p5 dissolved in dmso an old idealabs stressnon. I never really tried progesterone orally. Did you try idealabs progestene orally?
Yeah but only in small doses it was androgenic. In higher doses it made me puffy , maybe the liver couldnt keep up with detoxifying estrogen.

Did you take p5 orally ?

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Yeah but only in small doses it was androgenic. In higher doses it made me puffy , maybe the liver couldnt keep up with detoxifying estrogen.

Did you take p5 orally ?

Nope never tried p5 orally but will do when I try T base scrotally. 10x the T base dose.

Mauritio

Nope never tried p5 orally but will do when I try T base scrotally. 10x the T base dose.
Oh ok so topically, makes sense . Did you find a fast habituation effect from it , meaning diminishing returns?
I can use the preg cream everyday ,otherwise the benefits get less . It always amazes me how fast my muscles can increase /decrease depending on the hormonal state its probably just a difference of where the water is, in the muscles or outside somewhere.

So what amount will you put on scrotum ?

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Oh ok so topically, makes sense . Did you find a fast habituation effect from it , meaning diminishing returns?
I can use the preg cream everyday ,otherwise the benefits get less . It always amazes me how fast my muscles can increase /decrease depending on the hormonal state its probably just a difference of where the water is, in the muscles or outside somewhere.

So what amount will you put on scrotum ?

I only had succes when I used stressnon and pansterone in thd former dmso formulation when placed atop skin of my palms. Then only proceeded to use pansterone the newer version on scrotum abd that was probably a year or so ago. I was also tsking a combination of proviron and oxandrolone. Had very potent androgenic and anabolic results but mainly androgenic. Libido was fantastic and so was ejac volume but that was also because I was having so much sugar back then and carbing to the max which further increase ejac volume. As for now I will start using T base orally. I will add p5 when I switch from oral T to scrotal T dissolved in dmso. I will take 10x the T dose in p5. Im flirting with the idea of also using p4 orally along with oral T but I didnt place an order for p5 as of yet.

Mauritio

I only had succes when I used stressnon and pansterone in thd former dmso formulation when placed atop skin of my palms. Then only proceeded to use pansterone the newer version on scrotum abd that was probably a year or so ago. I was also tsking a combination of proviron and oxandrolone. Had very potent androgenic and anabolic results but mainly androgenic. Libido was fantastic and so was ejac volume but that was also because I was having so much sugar back then and carbing to the max which further increase ejac volume. As for now I will start using T base orally. I will add p5 when I switch from oral T to scrotal T dissolved in dmso. I will take 10x the T dose in p5. Im flirting with the idea of also using p4 orally along with oral T but I didnt place an order for p5 as of yet.
So what is your goal , superphysiological androgenicity??

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Are there any sources of trenbolone with mct oil as base oil. I could homebrew my own injection stack but Id much rather buy from a reputable site. The alternative could be oral tren. Does anyone have any data regarding oral tren?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals