Treatments With Tumor Dissolving Potential

haidut

Forum Supporter

BibleBeliever

Laetrile.

Vit K2

Carrot juice

The Bob Beck blood electrifier

A whole lot of anti cancer plants: dandelion root, artemisinin, oleander, comfrey, blushwood tree, avemar, garlic, graviola, lapacho (pau d'arco), ukrain , goldenseal, and of course all the eschariotics, which include the Hoxsey formula.
Do you have any more info on the carrot juice. I was searching and found mostly anti-carrot juice due to the beta-carotene.
I just tried carrot juice mixed with apple juice, with sea salt and hydroxyb12 and noticed very beneficial effects.
Used my electronic juicer to make it fresh.
I am assuming as long as b12 is sufficient a daily serving should benefit the liver.

Travis

The cell can divide without fatty acids—it can make them out of glucose—and it can divide without glucose, which it can make from fatty acids. However! the cell cannot divide without amino acids. Of all the 21 or so amino acids, methionine and leucine have the strongest proliferative effects; methionine by doubling the cell's nucleus (polyamines) and leucine by doubling the cell membrane (mTOR⟶SREBP). A diet of pineapple, figs, and kale will make methionine and leucine into the two limiting amino acids. This could be very well the reason why such diets have high cancer success rates, as seen below (although the sample size was small):

Last edited:

Richiebogie

Great paper @Travis.

Gerson therapy appears to be more successful than standard melanoma therapy.

The author suggests that the success of Gerson Therapy may be due to:

1) low calorie diet
2) phytochemical rich diet
3) low sodium, high potassium reduces edema / inflammation
4) psychosocial benefits of including family and friends in therapy.

Re 1) The calorie target is not that low (2600-3200 Cal/day). It is probably more accurate to call it a low fat and low protein diet relative to the SAD.

The author has not suggested any benefit in the coffee enemas.

The author also says there is no evidence that there is cancer fighting benefits in raw foods / juices due to oxidative enzymes. I haven't read his Reference 29 which he claims contradicts Otto Warburg...

Last edited:

burtlancast

Do you have any more info on the carrot juice. I was searching and found mostly anti-carrot juice due to the beta-carotene.
I just tried carrot juice mixed with apple juice, with sea salt and hydroxyb12 and noticed very beneficial effects.
Used my electronic juicer to make it fresh.
I am assuming as long as b12 is sufficient a daily serving should benefit the liver.

Ray is probably right about beta-carotene inhibiting thyroid hormone transport in the blood by competition; however i believe this is only significant once people drink 2 quarts or more per day.

Beta carotene gets converted into Vit A and abscisic acid, 2 very powerful anti-cancer substances (see my posts about Harold Manner and Virginia Livingston).

And besides beta-carotene, carrot juice is a very nourishing food; i always feel like a million bucks after drinking a quart per day.

I prepare it in 2 steps, like the Gerson people do: first i grind it, then i press it.

BibleBeliever

Ray is probably right about beta-carotene inhibiting thyroid hormone transport in the blood by competition; however i believe this is only significant once people drink 2 quarts or more per day.

Beta carotene gets converted into Vit A and abscisic acid, 2 very powerful anti-cancer substances (see my posts about Harold Manner and Virginia Livingston).

And besides beta-carotene, carrot juice is a very nourishing food; i always feel like a million bucks after drinking a quart per day.

I prepare it in 2 steps, like the Gerson people do: first i grind it, then i press it.
Thanks for the answer.
I have been using an old Jack LaLanne juicer to experiment with the carrot juice.
I found a kijiji ad selling 50 lbs of carrots meant for horses for 9 dollars; the nice thing about juicing carrots is how cheap it is compared to oranges. Been trying oranges too, definitely better than concentrate, but much more expensive.
Apples too, but it appears a bit overstimulating to the bile.

burtlancast

The great thing about juicing is the nutrients are absorbed directly without the body having to do any effort to digest it.

It's essential for cancer people, who are known to have an impaired digestive system. But it's excellent for normal people too who can get nutrients very cheaply and obtain a boost in overall energy and well being.

I really love my carrot juice.

Last edited:

Travis

Pineapple. I have just found found a study showing bromelain to be absorbed, appearing in the plasma after ingestion. On first though, you might find it strange that a whole protein can survive the stomach—but then again, it is a proteolytic enzyme; trypsin and pepsin necessarily must survive under identical conditions. So perhaps it's the structural similarity (putative) between the pineapple protease and our own constitutive ones which can best explain its ability to survive in active form through the stomach. Stem bromelain breaks down unhealthy tissue and is used clinically in the debridement of wounds; it has collegenease activity, and could be helpful for anyone having keloids or fibrosis. Also: the pineapple has a respectable amount of vitamin C (and they are fun to look at, especially those having yellow/green color, bushy fronds, and a relatively high width-to-height ratio).

Obi-wan

WOW, just stumbled onto this thread. What @Travis is saying is PROFOUND! Travis, I am assuming all lunch meats, sandwich meats, processed meats are fermented??

Travis

WOW, just stumbled onto this thread. What @Travis is saying is PROFOUND! Travis, I am assuming all lunch meats, sandwich meats, processed meats are fermented??
Some of them are; but for every molecule of spermine formed in the process, there is a corresponding loss of one ornithine and two methionine molecules. Because of this, what isn't absorbed as polyamines has a reduced 'polyamine potential' further down the digestive tract. The Japanese have always had an unusually-high incidence of stomach cancer, which is usually explained by their 'high-salt fermented foods.' While I do agree on the cause, this has absolutely nothing to do with sodium. Soy has a very peculiar polyamine concentration, especially when fermented, so much so that soy sauce has a higher polyamine concentration than any known food—even higher that the fermented 'fish sauce' of the Thai and Vietnamese. But as a plant, soy also has selenomethionine; polyamine-free soy doesn't appear particularly tumor-promoting, especially after the genestein is extracted in the duodenum. So despite their high polyamine intake and stomach cancer incidence, they have low levels of colon cancer—the cell-proliferative fraction being extracted nearly immediately in free form, in the stomach, leaving a selenomethionine-rich fraction capable only of promoting less-than-average colon cancer rates (and green tea polyphenols really do have non-proliferative effects). Why exactly soy is so high in free, pre-formed, ready-made polyamines is enigmatic: a question for the botanists, and something I don't know but ought to read about someday.

So investigating the Japanese has given me a sketch, a paradigm having polyamines as a central tenet with emphasis of the time of absorption—equating to 'organ of extraction'—to explain the differential locality of specific types of GI cancer incidence of particular populations as a function of polyamines: The definitive DNA catalysts responsible for providing the real physical–chemical force needed to unfurl the double-helix of CpG islands (which are usually housekeeping genes), unpacking the nuclear replication script entirely independent of anything else.

But for the cell to divide, it needs more than than to double the nucleus. The cell membrane also needs to double in size, which is the reason why cancer cells use so much glucose: to synthesize fatty acids for the second lipid membrane. Rapidly proliferating cells aren't glucose sinks simply for its 'energy,' per se, since energy has no volume to speak of and has only mass when approaching the speed of light (E=mc²). Since cellular biochemistry in nonrelativistic, then energy alone cannot account for real increases in size. In addition, the cellular energy flux is actually decreased in the cancerous cell; this occurs because mitochondria actually become uncoupled, ostensibly with intent of diverting two- and three-carbon units derived from glucose—which would normally escape as carbon dioxide—towards the enzyme fatty acid synthase to elongate de novo enough membrane lipids to physically double cell membrane's volume. A high leucine ratio can upregulate fatty acid synthase through the mTOR pathway, leading to insulin resistance and the Warburg effect: merely a symptom of uncoupled mitochondria and a necessary precondition for the mitotic cell.

The cytoskeleton also needs to be doubled for division to occur and needs to be disassembled beforehand. Biological microtubules are the smallest tube structures on the planet besides some synthetic carbon nanotubes, having an internal diameter of 250 angstroms. These structures are polymers constructed from identical units of α- and β-tubulin which radially distribute from one central node—the centriole—to the cell membrane, serving both as a conduit of information from there to the nucleus and as structural support for the G protein-coupled receptors there found. The disassembly of microtubules proceeding mitosis appears to be under control of estradiol, a methylated form of which has been discovered as the most powerful endogenous microtubule-disruptor. Using α- and β-tubulin monomers in vitro, and the elongator guanisine triphosphate, scientists can grow microtubules at will. Dozens of microtubule-depolymerizing agents have been discovered, all having methoxy groups yet none actually having physiological relevance besides 2-methoxyestradiol and calcium (a disrupting mineral needing to be chelated by EDTA before in vitro polymerization can occur). Peptide and protein hormones can cause a calcium spike, and especially prolactin: a hormone found to increase internal calcium twentyfold in nanomole concentrations recruited by females to create milk. The receptors for prolactin are found in the breast, and the residual amount often found in males accounts for the gynecomasia often found in those having low dopamine. Prolactin receptors are created by estrogen, which is one of it's proliferative effects. Estrogen also upregualtes transfer mRNA (~5×), arginine synthetase (~12×), and the steroyl–CoA desaturate which desaturates stearic acid into oleic acid near the cell membrane ⟶ increasing volume and fluidity by forming a kink. Thyroid hormone and vitamin D have the opposite effect, thyroid hormone also being one of the few endogenous molecules known to catalyze microtubule growth by interacting with it physically. So like prostaglandins and polyamines, many other molecules have physico-chemical effects in addition to their genomic effects: prostaglandins can be seen as cyclo-oxygenated and reactive lipids similar to the lipoxins made by plants for defense, with their signalling effects coming only later-on in evolution to signify to the nucleus when it's under attack—when its cell membrane is being disrupted, releasing arachidonic acid in the process; later on the cell found a way to artificially mimic this process through phospholipase A₂ and cytokines, preemptively creating bacteria-toxic lipid peroxides before they arrive at the scene like a medieval molecular page boy. Yet since the thymus cells cannot tell a food peptide from that from actual invaders—such as parasites and bacteria—these defensive prostaglandins are often unnecessarily conscripted, causing strife and damage within the cellular walls.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

More WOW! @Travis;

Methylglyoxal, Selenomethionine, L-Threonine, Beta-Lapachone will inhibit the doubling of the nucleus.
Niacinamide and Aspirin will inhibit FAS
Progesterone will oppose Estrogen and increase Thyroid

Minimize Linoleic acid
Minimize Methionine and Leucine

Travis

More WOW! @Travis;

Methylglyoxal, Selenomethionine, L-Threonine, Beta-Lapachone will inhibit the doubling of the nucleus.
Niacinamide and Aspirin will inhibit FAS
Progesterone will oppose Estrogen and increase Thyroid

Minimize Linoleic acid
Minimize Methionine and Leucine
Yeah. I remember reading those old Herbert Shelton and John Tilden books of fasting, with tumors being dissolved by the body. You could say that I had initially believed what they had written, but not with the conviction I do know from reading modern studies on autophagy—a process controlled like a switch through leucine. When I had first stumbled across this pathway while reading about pellagra and high-leucine corn, I had thought to myself 'why leucine?' But after critically looking at the molecular structure I thought I had the answer: Decarboxylated and deminated leucine is essentially saturated isoprene, the branched five-carbon skeleton used to make plant terpenes and sterols. It has been proven that many bacteria and rats can incorporate the entire leucine skeleton (− CO₂) into cholesterol—circumventing the entire mevalonate pathway to create the precursor steroid for pregnenolone, progesterone and all others; the two aforementioned by name are necessary for nerve growth as they form the structural basis of nerve myelin. Pregnenolone has the highest affinity for microtubules—the true 'molecular nerves' within the nerves—out of all the steroids, by far, giving the impression that it naturally stabilizes them and initiates myelination. Layer by layer progesterone and pregnenolone stack in shells until the microtubule nerve pathway is stabilized, solidified, and fixed as a long-term memory trace permanent enough to be disrupted only by aluminum. So perhaps progest-
erone, being a leucine product, could perhaps inhibit the mTOR pathway by simple negative inhibition? Usually: when a molecular product in increased, the synthesis
of that product slows down. These biochemical negative-feedback mechanisms can range from the simple to the complex: from the product itself (pregnenolone) actually inhibiting the enzyme which produces it through competition with its precursor substrate (cholesterol), to the the genomic effects of vitamin D—preventing its own buildup by powerfully upregulating the very enzyme which destroys it. I'm certainly convinced that tumors can be dissolved in the body—William Koch too had described this—but it would take a bit of patience, discipline, and hard work. Two fatty acids and two amino acids specifically inhibit this process, so aiming to reduce those—linoleic acid, γ-linolenic acid, methionine, and leucine—would certainly seem like a good idea. A considerable amount of Max Gerson's, William Koch's and Herbert Shelton's patients had all done this in the past despite how incredulous the American Medical Association has made it seem (through their propaganda).

Last edited:

Amazoniac

Impressive posts!

Have you read this?
http://www.williamfkoch.com/web/version2/drkoch.php?id=170.0&dispID=disp(2); disp(3);

"However, the SALUTARY effect of fasting in all chronic diseases must be emphasized and a brilliant case in mind, will illustrate. It is a woman of about fifty years of age who had an enormous cancer of the right breast, that had metastasized to all quarters of the lungs causing difficult, painful, breathing and also metastasized to the brain so that she was paralyzed, quite generally blind, unable to take nutrition and then proceeded to fall into a coma, for about ten days before the cardiologist was called to strengthen her heart. On seeing the full situation, he gave the Treatment of the text, giving a dose of Parabenzoquinone in one arm and a combined solution of Glyoxal and Methyl Glyoxal (one of the original forms of Glyoxylide) into the other arm. The heart responded immediately and continued to become normal; the breast, lung and brain neoplastic invasions absorbed so that in eleven weeks, when I saw her, she was perfectly normal, up and about and free from all traces of the disease. Soon thereafter, she took a trip to Sao Paulo as any normal person. Subsequent X-ray investigations showed she was free of all traces of the disease.

Now then, what was the secret of her brilliant response? It was the prolonged fast she had been forced to follow when she was entirely helpless. This unloaded the mitochondria of their metabolic debris, so that the oxidations instituted by the pathogens and integrated with the mitochondria, could be burned away without further impediment. Never force feed, but fast the patient!"

Last edited:

Obi-wan

I am thinking that niacinamide and aspirin would inhibit the mTOR pathway through inhibition of FAS.

Travis said-Estrogen also upregulates transfer mRNA (~5×), arginine synthetase (~12×), and the steroyl–CoA desaturate which desaturates stearic acid into oleic acid near the cell membrane ⟶ increasing volume and fluidity by forming a kink.

Progesterone would stop stearic acid from converting into oleic acid thus increasing cell structure and stability

Travis said-Pregnenolone has the highest affinity for microtubules—the true 'molecular nerves' within the nerves—out of all the steroids, by far, giving the impression that it naturally stabilizes them and initiates myelination. Layer by layer progesterone and pregnenolone stack in shells until the microtubule nerve pathway is stabilized, solidified, and fixed as a long-term memory trace.

I am under the impression that prostate cancer metastasizes into the bones via the nerve route and not via the blood so progesterone and pregnenolone would be beneficial for stabilization and myelination initiation.

Travis

Impressive posts!

Have you read this?
http://www.williamfkoch.com/web/version2/drkoch.php?id=170.0&dispID=disp(2); disp(3);

"However, the SALUTARY effect of fasting in all chronic diseases must be emphasized and a brilliant case in mind, will illustrate. It is a woman of about fifty years of age who had an enormous cancer of the right breast, that had metastasized to all quarters of the lungs causing difficult, painful, breathing and also metastasized to the brain so that she was paralyzed, quite generally blind, unable to take nutrition and then proceeded to fall into a coma, for about ten days before the cardiologist was called to strengthen her heart. On seeing the full situation, he gave the Treatment of the text, giving a dose of Parabenzoquinone in one arm and a combined solution of Glyoxal and Methyl Glyoxal (one of the original forms of Glyoxylide) into the other arm. The heart responded immediately and continued to become normal; the breast, lung and brain neoplastic invasions absorbed so that in eleven weeks, when I saw her, she was perfectly normal, up and about and free from all traces of the disease. Soon thereafter, she took a trip to Sao Paulo as any normal person. Subsequent X-ray investigations showed she was free of all traces of the disease.

Now then, what was the secret of her brilliant response? It was the prolonged fast she had been forced to follow when she was entirely helpless. This unloaded the mitochondria of their metabolic debris, so that the oxidations instituted by the pathogens and integrated with the mitochondria, could be burned away without further impediment. Never force feed, but fast the patient!"
Not sure if I'd read that account specifically, but I've read many similar reports. However, that had been written before autolysosomes had been formally named:

'The most important enzyme-less members of the system are the prelysosomes, containing unattacked material destined in most cases for future digestion within lysosomes. The only well-known pre-lysosome belongs to the heterophagic line: it is generally called phagosome, a term first proposed by Straus (11) to designate protein absorption droplets and now adopted as a generic name for any kind of phagocytic or pinocytic vacuole. To account for the possible existence of prelysosomes in the autophagic line, we have introduced the term autophagosome, calling for the obvious change of phagosome to heterophagosome.' ―du Duve (1966)

And that William Koch passage had even been written before the now-obsolete lexicographical precursor 'phagosome' had been coined:

'As mentioned in the introduction, the uptake of proteins is probably the function of certain intracellular granules related to the droplets of kidney cells. The term "phagosomes" is suggested for these granules.' ―Straus (1958)

Instead: I suggest that the fasting had lowered circulating leucine concentrations by roughly half their original value, as it's been shown to do, at which point messenger RNA had been transcribed which encode proteins destined to become autophagosomes (i.e. light chain №3) through the selective leucine sensor sestrin-2. After translation and condensation, mature autophagosomes—formally known as simply 'phagosomes' (Straus, 1958)—had engulfed foreign proteins to maintain a more-or-less steady-state circulating leucine concentration. Concomitant with half-reduced plasma leucine, the system responsible for de novo cholesterol synthesis—the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR)—had been reduced in function; without spare leucine, the transcription factor responsible for promoting the majority of fatty acid and steroid synthesis—sterol regulatory element binding protein (SREBP)—had been greatly reduced in number. Without enzymes such as fatty acid synthase the body is incapable of creating excessive lipids even if it could, having lowered plasma glucose, and thus has no need to uncouple the mitochondria to commandeer its acetyl-CoA. In such a situation, with the cell operating under a more respirational suite of enzymes: the Warburg Effect evaporates, lactic acid decreases, and methylglyoxal in increased. The reduced cholesterol synthesis subsequent of attenuated leucine diminishes all downstream steroids from progesterone to aldosterone. Since the androgens are similarly reduced—as well as dietary linoleic acid (prostaglandin E₂ precursor)—ornithine decarboxylase is reduced in turn, of which the main product is an obligatory catalyst for DNA chromosomal duplication. But since it'd been a female patient, the reduction of estradiol had likely been more important; which would lower growth by downregulating prolactin receptors, promote microtubule stability by diminishing 2-methoxyestradiol, and help retain cell membrane fatty acid saturation by attenuating the transcription of stearoyl-CoA desaturase.

Lore

It's perfectly legal for medical schools and their medical teachers to simply ignore scientific research.

They just pick and choose whatever and how it pleases them.

Students know the moment they step out of line and start using remedies outside of their studied medical courses they're on their way to kiss their license goodbye.

And by the way, Hoffer was so disgusted by the academic obfuscation of his findings he voluntarily renounced his medical license towards the end of his career. He just refused to be associated any longer with this profession.

06.18 : "We must hold the medical profession accountable"

transcript:
" The main message has to be that we have to change the system. The system is sick and corrupt. We have to change the system. Eventually we have to make the medical profession accountable. Someone has to ask the medical professional, “Why do you tolerate this?” We have to ask them that. What we need in Canada is an independent commission headed by a Judge, broad-sweeping commission to actually examine the whole issue, “Why is the medical profession not being held accountable?

If you blame anyone, who do you blame? You blame the drug companies? You blame the hospitals? You blame the government for not putting enough money in the system? You blame the food supply? Have you ever heard of anyone saying to the medical profession, “How come you don’t do a better job?” Have you ever heard that? Well, I think this has to be examined.

If you go to a hospital and you say, “Why don’t you do better job?” They’ll say I will, give me more money, give me more staff, more doctors, more nurses. They don’t give a damn. You can give them 10 times more doctors. If you have the wrong treatment, the patients still won’t get well.

Big Pharma controls medicine today. They give huge grants to the medical schools. Often times, these medical schools don’t have time to do any other studies. They just obediently work for the drug companies. Big Pharma controls everything. In the United States alone, in [2006] they spent $19 billion dollars, $19 billion dollars a year advertising to doctors. They claim the advertising doesn’t persuade doctors, which is kind of funny. If the advertising didn’t persuade doctors, why would Big Pharma spend $19 billion trying to do that? They control the journals. Any medical journal today that you pick up, at least half the pages are drug ads. You’ll never find an ad for good food, you won’ find an ad for vitamins, you won’t find an ad for holistic health. You won’t find an ad for these things.

We are really in a terrible situation. The system is really sick. You can quote me literally. I think the system is absolutely sick and it has to be changed. I’m not the only one who says that. The Province of Ontario said the same thing. The latest Senate Committee by Senator Kirby said the same thing. If you read his report, he says [the healthcare system] is dysfunctional. He called the Canadian Health Care system dysfunctional. That means it’s sick. All these people who have looked at it, studied it, written books about it, all maintain that the healthcare system is sick. And I agree. We have to do something about it.

We have to inform the public. We have to let the public know exactly what is happening. Because right now, they don’t know."

Here, Here ... :cheers (I need to save this thread)

B

Braveheart

Wonderful elucidating thread...the kind that makes this forum indispensible...thanks everybody.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals