Treating autoimmune disorders with ivermectin

P

Peatness

Abstract​

Provided herein are treatments of autoimmune conditions by the topical, oral or intravenous use of an active agent, including members of the avermectin family, including ivermectin, in an amount effective to reduce or eliminate mites. By effectively reducing or eliminating the population of Demodex mites in affected areas and areas where Demodex mites may exist, this treatment achieves a more complete remission of clinical signs and symptoms of the autoimmune afflictions than previously described methods. Methods are useful for treating autoimmune diseases.

Attachments

• WO2019136211A1.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:

LadyRae

Yes, I've experienced marked improvement in my mild rosacea after oral dosing of Ivermectin, and I've even put the paste ON my face.

It's amazing more people aren't talking about this.

I'm using a %1.87 horse paste ($5.99) vs. the $104 human paste, %1.

peatmoss

Yes, I've experienced marked improvement in my mild rosacea after oral dosing of Ivermectin, and I've even put the paste ON my face.

It's amazing more people aren't talking about this.

I'm using a %1.87 horse paste ($5.99) vs. the $104 human paste, %1.
Can I ask where you purchase the paste?

Ben.

I'd realy want to try it but europe sucks in that regard.

OP
P

Peatness

I'd realy want to try it but europe sucks in that regard.
Try here, they are based in the UK but I think they can ship to you.

Ben.

Do you know anyone in the US that could mail you some?
Sadly no, altough not sure if i need to because the issue lies with the package getting confiscated if i order outside of the EU.

Try here, they are based in the UK but I think they can ship to you.

Thanks for the suggestion. Since the UK left the EU delivery is super expensive.

Might try other endevours for my health journey first but i'll revisit ivermectin and your link eventually.