Travis’ Quora Page

R J

Travis passed away , which I didn’t know until just now. His knowledge shared here is impressive . Here is his quora page : Travis Schwochert - Quora

I searched his name and it appears Travis triggered a lot of pro mainstream science people to the extent they had doxxed him. I’m disappointed I never got to talk to the guy because I admire him for pissing off normies so much. I didn’t really get the full story because the comments sections of these blogs are so hard to navigate but it appears he really rattled the typical pro mainstream science people.

mangoes

I think Amazoniac knows what happened but he’s waiting for the right time to tell people

Lejeboca

His knowledge shared here is impressive . Here is his quora page : Travis Schwochert - Quora

Pure gold. Thank you much for linking to this page.

Below are just a small subset of gems. Appended is a screenshot of the entire page. (I am paranoiac now about leaving valuable finds on the web without having them in my possession.)
  • Did Richard Feynman smoke? [ July 31, 2017]
Yes. All extremely smart people smoke. Nicotine and caffeine are preconditions for genius.

• What is the best way to read scientific papers? [June 8, 2017]
I generally skip the abstract if I know that I’m going to read the entire article anyway. The abstract often suffers from over-compression of language, and is often very dense and non-conversational. This is the effect of trying to fit too much information in one paragraph, and to show-off.

Introductions can be read quickly with a bit of skimming if you are familiar with the topic. Introductions often provide no new information and I would consider them optional.

Interesting is the Materials and Methods section. This is important. You want to know what the author actually did.

Results are usually the most novel part of the article and the most important. This is where the raw data is. This is your window into the physical nature of reality.

The conclusions section is usually worth reading, but highly-politicized topics can make the author ‘conclude’ things in opposition to the actual data. It is common to mitigate the toxicological effects of certain things, as scientists may not want to ‘rock the boat’. Scientists who sound alarms and trumpet horns can become pariahs and lose further grants.

The conclusion of the author may not be the most fair conclusion to draw from the data.

The references section is one of my favorites. Here you can usually find even more interesting and relevant studies to read!

• Why don't biologists subscribe to the association induction hypothesis? [ July 15, 2016]
To quote Nobel Prize Winning Quantum Physicist Max Plank: “Truth never triumphs — its opponents just die out.”

TravisQuaraPage20201028.png

OP
R J

R J

I smiled at the nicotine and coffee post! He was either being slightly funny or totally serious, not sure which is more endearing!

If vaccines antigens were cultured in protein-free media (free amino acids, sugar) and aluminum phosphate and aluminum oxide hydroxide was replaced with calcium phosphate, then I would no longer have much to say about it.

Timely :gemstone:

Maljam

Pure gold. Thank you much for linking to this page.

Below are just a small subset of gems. Appended is a screenshot of the entire page. (I am paranoiac now about leaving valuable finds on the web without having them in my possession.)
  • Did Richard Feynman smoke? [ July 31, 2017]
Yes. All extremely smart people smoke. Nicotine and caffeine are preconditions for genius.

• What is the best way to read scientific papers? [June 8, 2017]
I generally skip the abstract if I know that I’m going to read the entire article anyway. The abstract often suffers from over-compression of language, and is often very dense and non-conversational. This is the effect of trying to fit too much information in one paragraph, and to show-off.

Introductions can be read quickly with a bit of skimming if you are familiar with the topic. Introductions often provide no new information and I would consider them optional.

Interesting is the Materials and Methods section. This is important. You want to know what the author actually did.

Results are usually the most novel part of the article and the most important. This is where the raw data is. This is your window into the physical nature of reality.

The conclusions section is usually worth reading, but highly-politicized topics can make the author ‘conclude’ things in opposition to the actual data. It is common to mitigate the toxicological effects of certain things, as scientists may not want to ‘rock the boat’. Scientists who sound alarms and trumpet horns can become pariahs and lose further grants.

The conclusion of the author may not be the most fair conclusion to draw from the data.

The references section is one of my favorites. Here you can usually find even more interesting and relevant studies to read!

• Why don't biologists subscribe to the association induction hypothesis? [ July 15, 2016]
To quote Nobel Prize Winning Quantum Physicist Max Plank: “Truth never triumphs — its opponents just die out.”

Thank you for saving all of them it would be a real shame to lose it.

haidut

Forum Supporter

About 10 years ago, somebody got engaged in a heated discussion with the trolls over at Longecity. I suspect that somebody was Travis or his karmic brother :): That thread used to be public but has not been hidden behind a login page. I strongly recommend reading it, the language of the posted sounds a lot like Travis...
http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-1

cjm

About 10 years ago, somebody got engaged in a heated discussion with the trolls over at Longecity. I suspect that somebody was Travis or his karmic brother :): That thread used to be public but has not been hidden behind a login page. I strongly recommend reading it, the language of the posted sounds a lot like Travis...
http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-1

Link wasn't working for me even after I logged in. Wayback has it archived. Picture and location of the OP suggests it's not Travis but I'm still reading through.

https://web.archive.org/web/2017102...rg/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/

Really thorough critical responses, characteristic of scientific thinkers:

what a joke.

Shut up about smoking please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of my great grandparents, and all but one of my grandparents have died from lung cancer from smoking.

SMOKING KILLS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the obit and you will see the answer.
Travis Schwochert | Roseberry's Funeral Home

It's obvious.

I have other reason to believe this is what happened. Travis sent me a note on the day he died.

I don't think I need to spell it out. And I can't know for sure. The evidence suggests...

I think what killed Travis was the terrible horrific lockdowns in the USA and the world that affected his mental health. He was a wonderful person who didn't deserve to be affected that way.

I myself feel angry and depressed these days. It's hard not to.

mrchibbs

It's obvious.

I have other reason to believe this is what happened. Travis sent me a note on the day he died.

I don't think I need to spell it out. And I can't know for sure. The evidence suggests...

I think what killed Travis was the terrible horrific lockdowns in the USA and the world that affected his mental health. He was a wonderful person who didn't deserve to be affected that way.

Everybody supporting lockdowns will realize only too late, the damage that was done to society.

As humans what makes our lives worth living is the interaction we have with other people.

RIP to this brillant man.

Amazoniac

It's obvious.

What do you mean? Email? The last time he visited the forum was in 2018.
Did you hear from the family?

- A Human Rights Approach to Prison Management

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals