Travis Burch Was Sick For 8 Years. An Interview

brainfog

I had a couple office days the last four days or so and used the two 250w clear lamps that travis recommends for about 5 hours or more each day.

I am really pleasantly surprised at how well they work. I had pretty much written off light therapy as somewhat useful but not great for me.

I have noticed tighter skin, less general edema. I tested a few foods that usually bloat me and found that my tummy stays calm and flat. My teeth are also more sensitive. I am guessing I need more calcium from the pick up in metabolism.

As far as sleep goes, I have not necessarily slept better, but the dreams! My lord the dreams are vivid. I didn't really notice that I have not been dreaming as much as I used to, but have been having very intense dreams these last few nights.

Definitely have new found respect for the heat lamps
Is one lamp not enough? Does it have to be two?

I really like the podcast by the way.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Is one lamp not enough? Does it have to be two?

I really like the podcast by the way.
up to you. Travis told me about someone who did 3-4 lamps for shorter periods of time. I just use one lamp these days

Glad you like it!

shepherdgirl

There's a product called Concrobium Mold Control that may still be available in some hardware stores. It is supposedly salts that encapsulate mold and help to prevent additional mold.
We had a musty smell coming from a heating duct, so we had it professionally treated. But it still smelled. So I filled a tank sprayer with concrobium and sprayed it inside the vent. It has not bothered us since (was at least 3 years ago). (I doubt the salts were good for the metal vent though.)
I have read somewhere online(moldblogger) that it contains water, washing soda, baking soda and TSP. I can't verify that that's true, but perhaps I will experiment with those ingredients instead of shelling out for the pricey stuff.
Anyway, could be a nice alternative to bleach.

Philomath

Travis has detailed information on dealing with mold and various other topics on his site behind a paywall. It’s 6 USD per month to get access and the first 2 days are free so you can trial it and see if you consider it a good value.
Is this the same Travis that used to post here? Has a “Travis Corner” in the forum?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Is this the same Travis that used to post here? Has a “Travis Corner” in the forum?
No, different person. Did you know the Travis of Travis Corner passed away?

Philomath

I did not know. I searched previously, but didn’t see anything explaining his absence. Thank you for letting me know

I did an interview with Travis Burch, who was sick for a long time, and persevered to find health. In this interview he talks about how he did it, and the pillars of health.

"Travis Burch was sick for 8 years “Muscle weakness. Brain fog. Debilitating fatigue. Couldn’t sleep. Couldn’t digest food well. Couldn’t concentrate on anything. Extremely low body temperature. Days of recovery after the smallest physical effort.”

Through constant research he turned his health around, and now shares his knowledge through blog posts, with his members, and with coaching clients. He has several pillars of health he has narrowed down from his experiences that will help everyone live a fuller and healthier life."

Ep. 46 Interview with Travis Burch: Sick Buildings and the Pillars of Health - Quax Podcast

He has a website now…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals