Travis Burch Was Sick For 8 Years. An Interview

Tarmander

I did an interview with Travis Burch, who was sick for a long time, and persevered to find health. In this interview he talks about how he did it, and the pillars of health.

"Travis Burch was sick for 8 years “Muscle weakness. Brain fog. Debilitating fatigue. Couldn’t sleep. Couldn’t digest food well. Couldn’t concentrate on anything. Extremely low body temperature. Days of recovery after the smallest physical effort.”

Through constant research he turned his health around, and now shares his knowledge through blog posts, with his members, and with coaching clients. He has several pillars of health he has narrowed down from his experiences that will help everyone live a fuller and healthier life."

Ep. 46 Interview with Travis Burch: Sick Buildings and the Pillars of Health - Quax Podcast

ddjd

I did an interview with Travis Burch, who was sick for a long time, and persevered to find health. In this interview he talks about how he did it, and the pillars of health.

"Travis Burch was sick for 8 years “Muscle weakness. Brain fog. Debilitating fatigue. Couldn’t sleep. Couldn’t digest food well. Couldn’t concentrate on anything. Extremely low body temperature. Days of recovery after the smallest physical effort.”

Through constant research he turned his health around, and now shares his knowledge through blog posts, with his members, and with coaching clients. He has several pillars of health he has narrowed down from his experiences that will help everyone live a fuller and healthier life."

Ep. 46 Interview with Travis Burch: Sick Buildings and the Pillars of Health - Quax Podcast
will this go on YouTube by any chance?

Inaut

@Tarmander sorry to sidetrack this thread but I listened to your nicotine podcast this morning and was wondering which lozenges you prefer. Nicorette isn't but i'm not sure about a couple of ingredients...

Thanks

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

@Tarmander sorry to sidetrack this thread but I listened to your nicotine podcast this morning and was wondering which lozenges you prefer. Nicorette isn't but i'm not sure about a couple of ingredients...

Thanks
PM me

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Awesome podcast Tarmander! Good job Travis B. He helped me with recognizing the severity of the mold situation in my home and cheered me on to get out of my house.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the great and informative interview.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Awesome podcast Tarmander! Good job Travis B. He helped me with recognizing the severity of the mold situation in my home and cheered me on to get out of my house.
Do you feel like moving was worth it?

InChristAlone

Do you feel like moving was worth it?
Yes my situation was bad, the water damage was behind a wall and so it never had a chance to dry out even though the water was gone, it took a couple years for it to be severe enough to realize we needed to get out. For us we were able to get the house 'clean' enough to where we were able to sell it. If you can smell mold in your house its severe enough to move. Small issues can probably be repaired depending on the severity. I'm glad I live in a southern state with no basement now, so I don't have to worry about water coming in the basement.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes my situation was bad, the water damage was behind a wall and so it never had a chance to dry out even though the water was gone, it took a couple years for it to be severe enough to realize we needed to get out. For us we were able to get the house 'clean' enough to where we were able to sell it. If you can smell mold in your house its severe enough to move. Small issues can probably be repaired depending on the severity. I'm glad I live in a southern state with no basement now, so I don't have to worry about water coming in the basement.
Thank you. I can smell it in my house at times and there are places I can see it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes, we are currently planning our escape. In the meantime I’ve got a dehumidifier going and it seems to help quite a bit.
I lived in a mold house for a bit and the smell reminded me of a fish tank. Got out of there fast as I could.

kaybb

Yes, I believe that’s the best way to describe it.
I think my daughters house has it... I get whiffs of mildew smell in a certain room :/. And she has chronic fatigue and depression ... time to look into this

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I lived in a mold house for a bit and the smell reminded me of a fish tank. Got out of there fast as I could.
Interesting, I wouldn’t describe it as a fishy smell. I’d love to just be able to completely walk away but since I’m making a mortgage I’m going to have to get it remediated to the point we can sell.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals