Travelling Unvaccinated? Countries?

LadyRae

What's it like with mask restrictions in airports and on planes? If you have a drink or food in front of you, can you keep your mask down? Or do they require you to lift the mask up in between bites / sips? I'm really nervous about keeping a mask on for 7 hours with flights + layover. I get claustrophobic.
We could remove the mask when we were eating and drinking. And on the flight, if you weren't eating and drinking, the flight attendants would remind people to pull up their mask. But I would consistently let mine slide down and it didn't seem to be a big issue. I think I did get asked a couple times to pull my mask up but it wasn't a big deal

changeling188

most of Africa with the exception of a few countries like Zambia and Kenya as far as i understand. most require you to pay for a PCR test or show you are covid negative with a test result from no less than 72 hours before landing. But i think you need yellow fever vaccine for many countries there still.

freyasam

We could remove the mask when we were eating and drinking. And on the flight, if you weren't eating and drinking, the flight attendants would remind people to pull up their mask. But I would consistently let mine slide down and it didn't seem to be a big issue. I think I did get asked a couple times to pull my mask up but it wasn't a big deal
Good to hear, thanks!

P

Peatness

The only close friend left who is unjabbed in now talking about getting injected so as to be able to travel to the USA from the UK. Is there anyway around this? She has recently recovered from "covid" and can demonstrate natural immunity. She sounds pretty resigned to the fact that she "has to get vaccinated at some point anyway". She's had access to my best playlist of reasons not to jab. What more can I do?

OP
wealthofwisdom
At this point most countries are opening up and dropping their vaccine requirements. It's only a matter of time until all do now. I would say now is the last time to surrender. We're almost there guys!

noodlecat

I think even if the destination has no requirement, in Canada you have to be vaccinated to leave on a commercial flight. taking a private flight is a way to bypass it though

GreekDemiGod

If you are able to remove it from the nose, but still keep it on the mouth, that removes most of the discomfort.

-Luke-

Hasn't the Supreme Court already rejected this vaccination requirement for some employees within the U.S.? Is there any indication that they are also looking at the entry requirements? If so, it seems to me that it is only a matter of time before these requirements are dropped, too.

Kefir

kayak has a great web page. Append "/travel-restrictions" to the base url. I currently can't post links.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals