Traveling And Offsetting PUFA

poet404

I'm going to be eating out a lot due to travel and work for some months. From what I've read so far, lower does Vitamin E, and coconut oil (and other saturated fat) can offset some of the damage from PUFA when eating out. My question is about niacinamide and aspirin after doing a forum search. Should one be taking them when having a potentially higher PUFA meals? For instance, here it is mention that it's probably better not to take niacinamide and aspirin, just vitamin E, while in other threads niacinamide is recommended for lowering PUFA.

Any other suggestions and methods to offset PUFA would also be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Velve921

I'm going to be eating out a lot due to travel and work for some months. From what I've read so far, lower does Vitamin E, and coconut oil (and other saturated fat) can offset some of the damage from PUFA when eating out. My question is about niacinamide and aspirin after doing a forum search. Should one be taking them when having a potentially higher PUFA meals? For instance, here it is mention that it's probably better not to take niacinamide and aspirin, just vitamin E, while in other threads niacinamide is recommended for lowering PUFA.

Any other suggestions and methods to offset PUFA would also be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

i realize there is a delay on this response...

When I lived in Europe for a year and ate out far more often than normal, at every meal I would do the following:

Aspirin
Coffee
Sugar
Mineral water

...this combination basically became my pre meal ritual.

Then, if a meal went down wrong, I would have charcoal after and more coffee.