Traveling and eating à la RP

pyttsan

I'm thinking of going to South East Asia and/or India/Nepal but I'm not sure how easy it'd be to stay on a RP diet over there. Not sure it'd be easy to get high quality OJ and milk and I think meals are prepared with vegetable oils mostly..

Any ideas/experience on managing a RP diet while traveling?

Jenn

Look for tropical fruit juices instead of OJ or coconut water/juice. Dairy shouldn't be a problem at all, it just may not be from a cow all the time. ;) Coconut oil/milk based dishes should be easier to find there.

jaa

There is lots of fresh fruit like mango and guava you can eat instead of OJ. Also fresh coconut juice is cheap and delicious.

You can also bring along (or buy there) your own coconut oil to add to meals containing vegetable oils. Vitamin E will help as well.

Chickens over there run around everywhere, so the quality of eggs is probably pretty good. And chicken feet can work for gelatin!

Enjoy yourself and don't worry too much about the food. Focus on the positives. You'll likely be getting a lot of natural sunlight and maybe even some ocean minerals if you visit the beach.

Bruv

I have read that in parts of southern India, they use coconut oil for a lot of the cooking. India is a big place and seems to have a lot of variation from one state to the next.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals