Travel Advice

I'm going to travel again. Want to stay on diet.

I'm eating fruit, good quality OJ, lactose-free nonfat milk, a small amount of cheese, some starch such as white bread.

Any advice? Thanks!

EIRE24

What white bread do you eat? I'm guessing it's home made and not fortified at all?

SQu

Gelatin sachets and aspirin based cold remedy with caffeine and sugar in sachets make an instant meal if you just add hot water and a squeeze of honey, and were my meal replacements during a 4 day trip with nowhere to eat a proper meal, and the need to lower stress. I lived on those and gelatin gummy type sweets and got home in better health than I was expecting.

loess

I'll be doing some traveling in the fall of this year and intend to use that context as an opportunity to try this protein replacement protocol...

OP
ecstatichamster
interesting ideas.

I finally found some lactase that has nothing added to it, in the form of drops, so I can make milk that I can drink if I can't buy lactose-free milk. It's a start. I can bring some collagen along. I'll be at hotels that have sugar...

If you find yourself at a convenience store, I would choose soda over candy as fuel, better ingredients. Tough to get good protein, keep eyes peeled.