Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Nemo

That is very true and I agree 100% but since I am looking for substances to have around in case of an acute infection, ivermectin seems like the best solution. You even mentioned it "standardized dosages, shelf-stability" etc... Much more convenient than having to research medicinal plants for this sole purpose, source good quality ones, watch out for contraindications, etc. I'll keep it simple this time.

I also have MMS at home for the same reason.

If the hypothesis that the vaccinated (majority of people) will create stronger and more virulent strains that they will spread asimptomatically to only the unvaccinated becomes true, that is very very scary.

They have managed to turn a fake pandemic into a real one. The madness around this whole covid thing is going up and up... it seems to not have any limits.

EDIT: I am surrounded by vaccinated people everywhere, at work, at home, friends & family... Jeez. I hope this theory becomes wrong.

Just remember that both wild Covid and the vax hurt via the spike protein. Use ivermectin, HCQ, or in a pinch NAC to detach the spike proteins.

Also, I believe I remember from a study, but want to double check when I can find the study again, that fenbendazole stops the binding of the part of the spike protein responsible for ADE. There's just one little study on it. That's the dog wormer available all over the place. If that proves to be correct, it might be something else to grab in a really bad jam. (I picked that up, because almost all of my friends and family got the vax.) However, it's weaker than ivermectin or HCQ on its own.

OP
B

Braveheart

Could you please provide more info/links/evidence on why NAC can be used against covid19/spike protein? I am interested!

Hey bzmazu! Can you please point me to the info you mention? I would like to stock up ivermectin just in case. I think they sell it at farmacia del nino. A true classical place for peatarians :)

Thanks guys.

This is the quinine bark used before the synthetic quinones were invented.

That's a reputable supplier of herbs; I trust their sourcing for this plant considering that the tree grows easily in Ecuador and so the growers probably don't need to use much if any chemical treatments to get a good harvest.

Dried bark, airtight container, dark and cool, will last several months, years with a reduction of potency.

The dosage of chemicals from the herb will vary slightly, but considering the range between an effective and dangerous dose with this plant (assuming the person isn't hypersensitive; start with a tiny dose and carefully increase at first), I'm comfortable estimating the dose with the higher-side percentage of the possible variation of chemical concentration in the plant and then from that percentage of chemical per weight of bark using an amount of bark to make the tea that makes a conservative total dosage .

And I'm doing the same with black cumin seed, Pau d'Arco, and licorice. Making tea with all them, adding some honey and propolis vodka -- pretty easy and I'm more confident doing that regularly as a preventative, because of assuming I'm being exposed to breathing some variant(s) each day, than confident about using just HCQ or Ivermectin as a preventative. (Not trying to win an herbal vs. drug argument about it, just saying because I've studied herbal medicine for several years, so it's a comfortable topic for me, so I can help with more details instead of you (or someone else here) having to research it without as much contextual knowledge.)

Last edited:

Makrosky

Agree. The dose would probably be similar to the dose for contrast dye. 2-3 days.

So if you've got your hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin pills on the way from India, but that shipment is going to take another 2-3 weeks to arrive, and all the horse paste is sold out locally, you can get some NAC quickly almost anywhere.

You don't want to wait 2-3 weeks. You want to treat ASAP.

If you ordered the pills from India to deal with vax spike proteins long-term, you then proceed to your safer long-term protocol.

Also, some people have girlfriends, family, etc. who will not take horse paste under any circumstances. But they might take something sold as a dietary supplement.
So any NAC from the pharmacy that is commonly used to dissolve/expectorate mucus would work?

Makrosky

Hmm... that seems to be US/Canada only. I might give a farmacia del nino a try.

Or just use NAC and MMS. But I think one negates each other since one is a strong antioxidant and the other is a strong oxidat. Both are supposed to work for covid, but MMS hasn´t been tested by doctors whereas NAC does. @burtlancast what do you think about this?

@863127 I also use black cumin seeds often :)

PolishSun

The closest thing is morgellons disease. It is an engineered fungi with human/animal/insect DNA, it takes root in the body using the bodies own mechanisms (all pathogens are detox mechanisms), then it expresses a secondary genetic cluster during the reproductive stage (think of this as the spike protein RNA), a higher level bioenergetic lifeform basically "reincarnates" into this, due to the human DNA it is able to absorb biophotons and interface with consciousness.

If you want to understand the vaccine, you should read the research around morgellons, this guy reverse engineered it:

He also did some very interesting work on self assembling hybrid nanomaterials that use similar mechanisms.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j88BcgzzcTc

You can't think of the shedding in the context of human use of physics, this is basically alien biotechnology leveraging physics which overlaps with what we call "spirituality"

Very interesting.

Gone Peating

This is the quinine bark used before the synthetic quinones.

That's a reputable supplier of herbs; I trust their sourcing for this plant considering that the tree grows easily in Ecuador and so the growers probably don't need to use much if any chemical treatments to get a good harvest.

Dried bark, airtight container, dark and cool, will last several months, years with a reduction of potency.

The dosage of chemicals from the herb will vary slightly, but considering the range between effective and dangerous for this plant, I'm comfortable estimating the dose with the higher-side percentage of the possible variation in the plant and then using a conservative total dosage from that estimated percentage.

And I'm doing the same with black cumin seed and Pau d'Arco. Making tea with all them, adding some honey and propolis vodka -- pretty easy and I'm more confident doing that regularly as a preventative, because of assuming I'm being exposed to breathing some variant(s) each day, than confident about using just HCQ or Ivermectin as a preventative. (Not trying to win an argument about it, just saying because I've studied herbal medicine for several years, so it's a comfortable topic for me, so I can help with more details instead of you (or someone else here) having to research it without as much contextual knowledge.)
So basically this would be something that one could consume every day that would provide all the benefits of ivermectin in destroying spike proteins but without the side effects of long term use?

So basically this would be something that one could consume every day that would provide all the benefits of ivermectin in destroying spike proteins but without the side effects of long term use?

No, there are still short-term risks of using it, and it's not safe to use every day long term. When it was traditionally used for malaria or other acute problems, it was used for days or weeks. It might be okay to cycle it by using it two or three days a week, or for every day for two or three weeks and then not for about the same time. I don't know. And some people are more sensitive to its effects. I'm going to use it like the preventative HCQ protocols, maybe a little more cautiously, with the advantage being the likely as good or better effect against variants and resistant viral strains (using cinchona (cautious doses) I think being a good preventative bet while we don't have much studies about HCQ with those).

^^^ Side effects, Precautions, Interactions tabs of that.

^^^ A more herbalist perspective.

^^^ Chemicals in it and calculating dosages.

And to fill in between the cinchona bark days, I'm using black cumin seed and licorice every day (ground in a coffee grinder and made into an infusion (pouring just-boiled water over it and letting it steep), or to make it stronger a decoction (simmering it)), and Pau d'Arco less often than black cumin and licorice but more often than cinchona. Maybe the black cumin and licorice and Pau d'Arco are as effective as the cinchona -- there's computer-modeling evidence that black cumin probably prevents the spike protein binding too (link below this), and Pau d'Arco and licorice are generally useful against viruses -- so maybe the cinchona's unnecessary, but I'm guessing using it like the dose frequency of the HCQ protocols is probably safe (I don't know about cumulative long term risk depending on how it's cycled though).

Also, added to any of these teas, I'm using propolis vodka (homemade tincture) every day. I haven't searched for studies about propolis for SARS-cov-2, but it's something useful against most viruses, generally great for the immune system, and safe to use consistently long term with normal dosages.

edit: Here are studies about propolis I found quickly, haven't read more than the abstract:

"Docking studies were performed for certain components of Egyptian Propolis using Avigan, Hydroxychloroquine and Remdesivir as standard antivirals against both COVID-19 3CL-protease and S1 spike protein.... Interestingly, the inhibition of viral replication of COVID-19 determined by RT_PCR has been significantly enhanced via encapsulation of propolis extract within the liposomal formulation (P < 0.0001) and was comparable to the viral inhibitory effect of the potent antiviral (remdesivir)."

"Molecular simulations show that flavonoids in propolis and honey (e.g., rutin, naringin, caffeic acid phenyl ester, luteolin, and artepillin C) may inhibit viral spike fusion in host cells, viral-host interactions that trigger the cytokine storm, and viral replication. Similar to the potent antiviral drug remdesivir, rutin, propolis ethanolic extract, and propolis liposomes inhibited non-structural proteins of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro, and these compounds along with naringin inhibited SARS-CoV-2 infection in Vero E6 cells. Propolis extracts delivered by nanocarriers exhibit better antiviral effects against SARS-CoV-2 than ethanolic extracts. In line, hospitalized COVID-19 patients receiving green Brazilian propolis or a combination of honey and Nigella sativa exhibited earlier viral clearance, symptom recovery, discharge from the hospital as well as less mortality than counterparts receiving standard care alone."

"SARS-CoV-2 entry into host cells is characterized by viral spike protein interaction with cellular angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) and serine protease TMPRSS2. This mechanism involves PAK1 overexpression, which is a kinase that mediates coronavirus-induced lung inflammation, fibrosis, and immune system suppression. Propolis components have inhibitory effects on the ACE2, TMPRSS2 and PAK1 signaling pathways; in addition, antiviral activity has been proven in vitro and in vivo. In pre-clinical studies, propolis promoted immunoregulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines, including reduction in IL-6, IL-1 beta and TNF-α. This immunoregulation involves monocytes and macrophages, as well as Jak2/STAT3, NF-kB, and inflammasome pathways, reducing the risk of cytokine storm syndrome, a major mortality factor in advanced COVID-19 disease."

Last edited:

@Nemo You said here

"The studies discussed there show NAC blocks the effects of the spike protein binding with ACE2, rather than the actual binding. I can't yet find the study that says it blocks the binding with ACE2. Just heard about it on a podcast."

Did you see anything since then about NAC affecting the binding?

And @Nemo and @Makrosky -- whether NAC's just involved in maintaining glutathione levels that prevent the effects of the bound spikes or if it prevents the binding, there's no specific biochemical mechanism advantage with NAC compared to eating lots of animal foods that have lots of cysteine (which would be just as good to prevent binding if NAC can?)? And those foods have the other amino acids and nutrients to help with glutathione levels too.

Nemo

@Nemo You said here

"The studies discussed there show NAC blocks the effects of the spike protein binding with ACE2, rather than the actual binding. I can't yet find the study that says it blocks the binding with ACE2. Just heard about it on a podcast."

Did you see anything since then about NAC affecting the binding?

And @Nemo and @Makrosky -- whether NAC's just involved in maintaining glutathione levels that prevent the effects of the bound spikes or if it prevents the binding, there's no specific biochemical mechanism advantage with NAC compared to eating lots of animal foods that have lots of cysteine (which would be just as good to prevent binding if NAC can?)? And those foods have the other amino acids and nutrients to help with glutathione levels too.

Good point. I had completely forgotten that study.

No, I still haven't seen the paper that shows it blocks binding rather than just effects. It was in pre-publication.

I don't have the expertise to know if eating lots of animal foods with cysteine can raise your glutathione levels to the levels of a couple days of 1500 mg of NAC divided up in doses through the day.

Giraffe

That is very true and I agree 100% but since I am looking for substances to have around in case of an acute infection, ivermectin seems like the best solution.

A German MD listed a couple of substances that are helping according to her, and most of them easy to purchase. I just want to mention it. I don't know if Ray Peat would recommend all of them.

ambroxol
hydroxychloroquin
quercetin
baicalin - found in herbs that are used in traditional Chinese medicine
vitamin D
ivermectin

Nemo

Two Chinese scientists in Singapore suggested passive inhaled mRNA vaccination back in November, even something as low-tech as putting "vulnerable people" in contact with virus RNA shedders.

To "protect vulnerable populations", they recommended "the massive and passive immunization of the at-risk population".

"Messenger RNA (mRNA) as a means for passive immunization has been extensively studied for years. Early studies since the 1990s showed that exogenous mRNA could direct protein expression in vivo..."

"The feasibility of inhaled RNA for passive transfection has also been proven in a number of studies... On a mechanistic level, the inhaled RNA may lead to passive synthesis of non-infectious [sic] spike proteins using cell transfection machinery, hence leading to immunization of the individual."

[Note: Jaclyn Hord and crew have already shown it's been known since 2005 that the spike protein itself was infectious.]

And here's a study on "recent developments in pulmonary RNA delivery systems with the use of nonviral vectors."

They've got a bunch of inhaled RNA trials going.

The nanoparticles in the vax, which fool the cells into thinking they're exosomes, would seem to be ideal for inhaled RNA science projects on the world population. In fact, they have already studied use of lipid nanoparticles for inhaled RNA delivery. They've already studied exosomes too. Wonder how they came up with the idea for lipid nanoparticles that are seen by cells as exosomes?

"Interestingly, it has been known for over a decade that naked RNA, including both siRNA and mRNA, can be transfected in the lung following pulmonary delivery, as shown in many in vivo studies."

h/t @fynnderella1

Rick K

The closest thing is morgellons disease. It is an engineered fungi with human/animal/insect DNA, it takes root in the body using the bodies own mechanisms (all pathogens are detox mechanisms), then it expresses a secondary genetic cluster during the reproductive stage (think of this as the spike protein RNA), a higher level bioenergetic lifeform basically "reincarnates" into this, due to the human DNA it is able to absorb biophotons and interface with consciousness.

If you want to understand the vaccine, you should read the research around morgellons, this guy reverse engineered it:

He also did some very interesting work on self assembling hybrid nanomaterials that use similar mechanisms.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j88BcgzzcTc

You can't think of the shedding in the context of human use of physics, this is basically alien biotechnology leveraging physics which overlaps with what we call "spirituality"

From the article:

As to special diets, food supplements and other alternative treatments we advise considering a vegan diet with ecologically grown food only. The aspect of ecologically grown food is not only important to guarantee the availability of nutrients but also to avoid any uptake of glyphosate. The introduction of Glyphosate in the US correlates with a Pearson correlation coefficiency of 0.997 with the occurrence of autisms with children age 5 and thus seems to play a major role as one necessary condition for the occurrence of autism. Glyphosate is known to kill of all but one pathogenic coli bacterium, which disables the environment in the lower intestines to expel poisons from the body and take in nutrients. Also, Glyphosate blocks choline before it can be taken up by the intestines. Choline is responsible for the transport of nutrients & poisons, as well as neurotransmitters

Rick K

I saw a podcast where a scientist or doctor said he had just seen a study, pre-publication, showing that NAC blocks binding of the spike protein to your ACE2 receptors. This is one of the scientists or doctors that have been following the research on HCQ and ivermectin, and he was impressed with the NAC result. It wasn't just some guy with a theory.

I think I posted a link to that podcast here, but can't find it and so far haven't found the study. But I saw someone else in the Jaclyn Hord circle recommending using NAC. That person was recommending 1500 mg a day in divided doses.

NAC is good at binding toxins. For example, webmd talks about using it to clear contrast dyes from your system that might otherwise damage your kidneys.

Looking for a link to give you. I'll run across something sooner or later.
I believe the FDA has just banned NAC. Amazon no longer carries it. Get it while you can.

Rick K

Jaclyn says Ralph Baric is behind the leaked live-virus SARS vax that became Covid-19 disease:

She thinks the live-virus vax/Covid-19 leaked from animal trials.

She says you can tell it's a leaked live-virus vax because the death rate is 1% instead of 50%.

She's been saying since June 2020 that the spike protein should never be used in a vax against the leaked live-virus vax because the spike protein is the disease and everyone has known its effects since at least 2005.

2007 patent for inserting the furin cleavage site:

View: https://twitter.com/ydeigin/status/1399432714181386240

PRRAR is a known binding protein, and was in two patents, Moderna and CureVac:

View: https://twitter.com/Ducky68257909/status/1402289063454031877

Ralphy boy was quoted in a medical publication in 2016 saying "the world will soon be exposed to this virus". Then heir fauci stated on national television in 2017 that the world would soon face a surprise pandemic.

Last edited:

Nemo

Ralphy boy was quoted in a medical publication in 2016 saying "the world will soon be exposed to this virus". Then her fauci stated on national television in 2017 that the world would soon face a surprise pandemic.

Yes, they're having quite a good time with their predictions.

Take a look again at that Johns Hopkins SPARS epidemic document, which predicts an "accidental" outbreak of Mad Cow from a vax.

Back
Top Bottom