Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

cjm

Not sure where to put this so I'm putting it here. Jaclyn Hord keeps posting and retweeting intelligent stuff and seems to be an insider:

Nice link, thanks. Found this neat primer on her new twitter page:

Reverse Engineering the source code of the BioNTech/Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine

"The source code!​

Let’s start at the very beginning, a very good place to start. The WHO document has this helpful picture:

vaccine-toc.png

This is a sort of table of contents. We’ll start with the ‘cap’, actually depicted as a little hat.

Much like you can’t just plonk opcodes in a file on a computer and run it, the biological operating system requires headers, has linkers and things like calling conventions."

(...yadda yadda yadda....)

"Summarising​

With this, we now know the exact mRNA contents of the BNT162b2 vaccine, and for most parts we understand why they are there:

• The CAP to make sure the RNA looks like regular mRNA
  • A known successful and optimized 5' untranslated region (UTR)
  • A codon optimized signal peptide to send the Spike protein to the right place (amino acids copied 100% from the original virus)
  • A codon optimized version of the original spike, with two ‘Proline’ substitutions to make sure the protein appears in the right form
  • A known successful and optimized 3' untranslated region
  • A poly-A tail with a ‘linker’ in there
The codon optimization adds a lot of G and C to the mRNA. Meanwhile, using Ψ (1-methyl-3'-pseudouridylyl) instead of U helps evade our immune system, so the mRNA stays around long enough so we can actually help train the immune system."

Attachments

• 1623182101874.png
    1623182101874.png
    5 KB · Views: 4

Nemo

Jaclyn says Ralph Baric is behind the leaked live-virus SARS vax that became Covid-19 disease:

She thinks the live-virus vax/Covid-19 leaked from animal trials.

She says you can tell it's a leaked live-virus vax because the death rate is 1% instead of 50%.

She's been saying since June 2020 that the spike protein should never be used in a vax against the leaked live-virus vax because the spike protein is the disease and everyone has known its effects since at least 2005.

2007 patent for inserting the furin cleavage site:

View: https://twitter.com/ydeigin/status/1399432714181386240

PRRAR is a known binding protein, and was in two patents, Moderna and CureVac:

View: https://twitter.com/Ducky68257909/status/1402289063454031877

birdbrain

The "shedding" effect is not physical, it is bioenergetic. Pathogens are attached to higher level life forms, IE "black death" and "yellow fever" are clarvoiyant perceptions of the disease life form. These life forms interface with the biosphere collective consciousness and act as regulatory mechanisms for population etc. When you produce a bioweapon, a part of it is the disease lifeform which is modified to be detached from the biosphere. People are essentially getting "possessed" by those vaccinated, coming into contact with the RNA acts only as a tunneling mechanism.

Lollipop2

The "shedding" effect is not physical, it is bioenergetic. Pathogens are attached to higher level life forms, IE "black death" and "yellow fever" are clarvoiyant perceptions of the disease life form. These life forms interface with the biosphere collective consciousness and act as regulatory mechanisms for population etc. When you produce a bioweapon, a part of it is the disease lifeform which is modified to be detached from the biosphere. People are essentially getting "possessed" by those vaccinated, coming into contact with the RNA acts only as a tunneling mechanism.
This is one of the most interesting posts I have read on this subject. Would you mind expanding into more depth. Do you have and references of where to learn more?

PolishSun

I noticed some weird things too. Could you explain more?

Hugh Johnson

Lee Merritt, MD, who worked on bioweapons defense in the navy for 10 years, is convinced the Bat Plague vax is designed to be a transmissible vax and bioweapon. She lays out a good, brief, ugly history of research on bioweapons and transmissible vax bioweapons, which seemed to get started in 1947 but really got rolling in South Africa in the early 1980s with U.S.-aided research to come up with lethal germs or sterilizing germs that would target only blacks.

A U.S. operative gave a day of training to scientists at a South Africa Defence Force front company on how to contaminate ordinary items and turn them into bioweapons.

She says successful research on self-disseminating vaxxes really got underway with the neocons' September 2000 Project for a New American Century. In the policy statement for this organization, a Chernoff, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Kristol group, they advocate "advanced forms of biological warfare that can target specific genotypes" to "transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

To get to the point, she believes the Bat Plague spike protein and vax spike protein were based on experiments with transmissible vaxxes in Australia that targeted ACE2 pathways in sperm and ovaries to sterilize subjects. She points out that transmissible vaxxes have not been designed to spread via casual contact but only through close contact, especially via bodily fluids. She believes that's why vax shedding reports all involve prolonged close contact and seem to target reproductive organs (results are most frequently extreme bleeding in women or severe health problems in nursing infants).

She also points out that the spike protein seems designed to target specific races based on genetic susceptibility to ACE2 pathways. The safest, least vulnerable races are Latins, Asians, Finns, Amish and Ashkenazi Jews. The most vulnerable races are whites and non-African blacks, then African blacks.

People shouldn't be terrified because we have HCQ, ivermectin, and other drugs that work well. But I think we should all know what our governments have been up to.

Merritt's report starts at 14:39.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DJJvTZQxMaNK/

Thank God Finns aren't white

Hugh Johnson

You are saying it's an egregore?

P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

birdbrain

I noticed some weird things too. Could you explain more?
The closest thing is morgellons disease. It is an engineered fungi with human/animal/insect DNA, it takes root in the body using the bodies own mechanisms (all pathogens are detox mechanisms), then it expresses a secondary genetic cluster during the reproductive stage (think of this as the spike protein RNA), a higher level bioenergetic lifeform basically "reincarnates" into this, due to the human DNA it is able to absorb biophotons and interface with consciousness.

If you want to understand the vaccine, you should read the research around morgellons, this guy reverse engineered it:

He also did some very interesting work on self assembling hybrid nanomaterials that use similar mechanisms.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j88BcgzzcTc

You can't think of the shedding in the context of human use of physics, this is basically alien biotechnology leveraging physics which overlaps with what we call "spirituality"

Makrosky

Right, just to get the spike proteins off your ACE2s.

Don't forget Haidut recommended extra progesterone to clear the nasty nanoparticles and their horrid debris!
Could you please provide more info/links/evidence on why NAC can be used against covid19/spike protein? I am interested!
Stop the horse paste thing!...Why you implying that's the only Ivermectin available? Available in pill and liquid here...I previously posted info on how to get.
Hey bzmazu! Can you please point me to the info you mention? I would like to stock up ivermectin just in case. I think they sell it at farmacia del nino. A true classical place for peatarians :)

Thanks guys.

Could you please provide more info/links/evidence on why NAC can be used against covid19/spike protein? I am interested!

Hey bzmazu! Can you please point me to the info you mention? I would like to stock up ivermectin just in case. I think they sell it at farmacia del nino. A true classical place for peatarians :)

Thanks guys.

I asked about this too; answer here:

Makrosky

Time passes but people in this forum is still as geniunely helpful and friendly as always :) Thanks @863127 much apprecuated.

Nemo

Thanks guys.

I saw a podcast where a scientist or doctor said he had just seen a study, pre-publication, showing that NAC blocks binding of the spike protein to your ACE2 receptors. This is one of the scientists or doctors that have been following the research on HCQ and ivermectin, and he was impressed with the NAC result. It wasn't just some guy with a theory.

I think I posted a link to that podcast here, but can't find it and so far haven't found the study. But I saw someone else in the Jaclyn Hord circle recommending using NAC. That person was recommending 1500 mg a day in divided doses.

NAC is good at binding toxins. For example, webmd talks about using it to clear contrast dyes from your system that might otherwise damage your kidneys.

Looking for a link to give you. I'll run across something sooner or later.

Makrosky

I saw a podcast where a scientist or doctor said he had just seen a study, pre-publication, showing that NAC blocks binding of the spike protein to your ACE2 receptors. This is one of the scientists or doctors that have been following the research on HCQ and ivermectin, and he was impressed with the NAC result. It wasn't just some guy with a theory.

I think I posted a link to that podcast here, but can't find it and so far haven't found the study. But I saw someone else in the Jaclyn Hord circle recommending using NAC. That person was recommending 1500 mg a day in divided doses.

NAC is good at binding toxins. For example, webmd talks about using it to clear contrast dyes from your system that might otherwise damage your kidneys.

Looking for a link to give you. I'll run across something sooner or later.
Thanks a bunch man! Problem is NAC is not a "Peat-friendly" substance at all, so I am not sure about taking it daily as prophilaxis. But for acute infection might be very well an option to have around.

I posted on the next page of that thread too about that maybe herbal medicines will be more effective for variants, while still being able to do what HCQ/Ivermection do. The popularity of HCQ/Ivermectin being studied is because of those being common prescriptions nowadays. They replaced herbal medicines used before them because of their standardized dosages, shelf-stability, and less cost for large-scale manufacturing and international distribution. And so when doctors are looking for medicines to treat SARS-cov-2, they'll probably consider the common isolated drugs instead of the herbal medicines used ~70 years ago that the drugs were developed from. And that's useful because there's focus in the studies on specific mechanisms of the specific chemicals. But the herbal medicines that have those isolated chemicals that are in the drugs also have other chemicals that can enhance, support the effects of the drug's chemical; for example, the herbal medicine preventing drug-resistant variants of bacteria and viruses that can develop from isolated drugs, and maybe treating variants that do develop. And when you're choosing the medicine for your own use instead of for a large-scale business, the shelf-stability and cost aren't as much of a problem. And the little variations of dosages from the non-standardized herb aren't a problem when there's some safe leeway between what's effective and what becomes dangerous with dosages of those chemicals, like with HCQ or the bark (with quinones) that was used for malaria before the synthetic quinones were invented. So even though the studies about HCQ/Ivermectin are using the common-in-the-last-70-years, large-scale-medical-industry-convenient drugs, those might not be the best when someone can prescribe and buy their own medicines.

Last edited:

Makrosky

I posted on the next page of that thread too about that maybe herbal medicines will be more effective for variants, while still being able to do what HCQ/Ivermection do. The popularity of HCQ/Ivermectin being studied is because of those being common prescriptions nowadays. They replaced herbal medicines used before them because of their standardized dosages, shelf-stability, and less cost for large-scale manufacturing and international distribution. And so when doctors are looking for medicines to treat SARS-cov-2, they'll probably consider the common isolated drugs instead of the herbal medicines used ~70 years ago that the drugs were developed from, and that's useful because there's focus in the studies on specific mechanisms of the specific chemicals. But the herbal medicines that have those isolated chemicals that are in the drugs also have other chemicals that can enhance, support the effects of the drug's chemical; for example, the herbal medicine preventing drug-resistant variants of bacteria and viruses that can develop from isolated drugs, and maybe treating variants that do develop. And when you're choosing the medicine for your own use instead of for a large-scale business, the shelf-stability and cost aren't as much of a problem. And the little variations of dosages from the non-standardized herb aren't a problem when there's some safe leeway between what's effective and what becomes dangerous with dosages of those chemicals, like with HCQ or the bark (with quinones) that was used for malaria before the synthetic quinones were invented. So even though the studies about HCQ/Ivermectin are using the common-in-the-last-70-years, large-scale-medical-industry-convenient drugs, those might not be the best when someone's prescribing and buying their own medicines.
That is very true and I agree 100% but since I am looking for substances to have around in case of an acute infection, ivermectin seems like the best solution. You even mentioned it "standardized dosages, shelf-stability" etc... Much more convenient than having to research medicinal plants for this sole purpose, source good quality ones, watch out for contraindications, etc. I'll keep it simple this time.

I also have MMS at home for the same reason.

If the hypothesis that the vaccinated (majority of people) will create stronger and more virulent strains that they will spread asimptomatically to only the unvaccinated becomes true, that is very very scary.

They have managed to turn a fake pandemic into a real one. The madness around this whole covid thing is going up and up... it seems to not have any limits.

EDIT: I am surrounded by vaccinated people everywhere, at work, at home, friends & family... Jeez. I hope this theory becomes wrong.

Nemo

Thanks a bunch man! Problem is NAC is not a "Peat-friendly" substance at all, so I am not sure about taking it daily as prophilaxis. But for acute infection might be very well an option to have around.

Agree. The dose would probably be similar to the dose for contrast dye. 2-3 days.

So if you've got your hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin pills on the way from India, but that shipment is going to take another 2-3 weeks to arrive, and all the horse paste is sold out locally, you can get some NAC quickly almost anywhere.

You don't want to wait 2-3 weeks. You want to treat ASAP.

If you ordered the pills from India to deal with vax spike proteins long-term, you then proceed to your safer long-term protocol.

Also, some people have girlfriends, family, etc. who will not take horse paste under any circumstances. But they might take something sold as a dietary supplement.

Back
Top Bottom