Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

tankasnowgod

Actually, it's not just self-reporting. It's Pfizer and Moderna and J&J reporting the adverse effects encountered in their own studies.

Ha, none of those companies reported "Asymptomatic Vaccine Injury to the Unvaccinated without direct contact with the vaccine or bodily fluids from those who were vaccinated."

That is what we are talking about, right? I think these shots are exceptionally dangerous, I wouldn't take one, I wouldn't handle them, and I would avoid intimate contact with a person who has, and would avoid someone with symptoms, just like I would avoid someone who is sick.

But I'm not avoiding crowds or restaurants or the grocery store because of this idea.

Remember, the "placebo" group in some of those trials were not just saline. Some got the meningitis vaccine. So even the "placebo" arm of some of those trials were people who were recently vaccinated.

Nemo

Ha, none of those companies reported "Asymptomatic Vaccine Injury to the Unvaccinated without direct contact with the vaccine or bodily fluids from those who were vaccinated."

That is what we are talking about, right? I think these shots are exceptionally dangerous, I wouldn't take one, I wouldn't handle them, and I would avoid intimate contact with a person who has, and would avoid someone with symptoms, just like I would avoid someone who is sick.

But I'm not avoiding crowds or restaurants or the grocery store because of this idea.

Remember, the "placebo" group in some of those trials were not just saline. Some got the meningitis vaccine. So even the "placebo" arm of some of those trials were people who were recently vaccinated.

Wrong. They reported environmental transmission that could include touch or airborne transmission. I've read every one of these documents now and just posted at length on Fleming's analysis of them.

I'm avoiding crowds for now. I don't go to restaurants anymore because of PUFA except to meet a friend at my little local cafe and sit outside with a coffee or drink.

The placebo group was just saline in all of the U.S. vaccines. You're talking about a single group at Oxford:

tankasnowgod

Wrong. They reported environmental transmission that could include touch or airborne transmission. I've read every one of these documents now and just posted at length on Fleming's analysis of them.
Where did they report this? I read the Pfizer doc from page 67-69, and there was nothing suggesting this.

Missenger

Where did they report this? I read the Pfizer doc from page 67-69, and there was nothing suggesting this.
She's stuck on the whole vaccinated mother breast milk-feeding baby death case, there's no document that's going to say anything straight-out about viral shedding from Pfizer, just the typical legalese.

ddjd

A planet where you need proof that something is happening, and were logic and reason should still be used.. Not random twitter people claiming injury after a Rube Goldberg sort of causation.

Nose bleeds, irregular periods, miscarriages...... I guess none of these happened prior to January 1 2021, just like no one died before COVID in December 2019?
You're going to feel extremely stupid reading this back in about 2 years

tankasnowgod

You're going to feel extremely stupid reading this back in about 2 years

Lol, no I'm not. I am using the exact same logic I applied to the COVID nonsense.

At least the Covidiots screamed "Wait Two Weeks!" You've really upped the ante with "Wait Two Years!"

All based on absolutely nothing but rumors.

You don't catch a contact buzz on people who shoot heroin. Why would a "contact vax" be any different?

Nemo

You have to read more than three pages, Tanka.

Let me know if you need someone to read it aloud.

tankasnowgod

You have to read more than three pages, Tanka.

Let me know if you need someone to read it aloud.

I don't need someone to read it aloud. I just need you to reference the part you are referring to. This is basic 101 stuff.

If you can't reference a sentence, page or section, then it doesn't exist in the document.

Rick K

akgrrrl

For those of you just hearing this now on this thread, or when I posted Tenpenny/Northrup/Dr. Larry et al, earlier on other threads...the update that I can offer is to confirm there are no studies because the world has never experienced this before. After the April 24th zoom meeting, these folks went on to spread the word on channels where they won't be banned, and are organizing a reporting site. I see that everyone is so covid-tired, we are pretty much numb. Lets stay on top of this..Lollypop, Nemo, Haidut, all the other good sussers of info, we need you more than ever.

tankasnowgod

For those of you just hearing this now on this thread, or when I posted Tenpenny/Northrup/Dr. Larry et al, earlier on other threads...the update that I can offer is to confirm there are no studies because the world has never experienced this before.

This seems to confirm the idea that it is NOT listed in the Pfizer documents, or any other documents from any of the vaccine manufacturers.

Right now, Tenpenny/Northrup and co. are basically advancing a hypothesis with no proof, just like Stephanie Seneff did when she advanced the hypothesis that glyphosate can act as a glycine analogue. However, Seneff never offered any proof for this hypothesis. And experiments since have failed to find such proof-

Has Tenpenny or Northrup even given a plausible method for how the unvaccinated can be vaccine injured from the vaccinated when the unvaccinated have never had any direct contact with the vaccine, nor any contact with bodily fluids of the vaxxed, nor touched an open sore?

akgrrrl

This seems to confirm the idea that it is NOT listed in the Pfizer documents, or any other documents from any of the vaccine manufacturers.

Right now, Tenpenny/Northrup and co. are basically advancing a hypothesis with no proof, just like Stephanie Seneff did when she advanced the hypothesis that glyphosate can act as a glycine analogue. However, Seneff never offered any proof for this hypothesis. And experiments since have failed to find such proof-

Has Tenpenny or Northrup even given a plausible method for how the unvaccinated can be vaccine injured from the vaccinated when the unvaccinated have never had any direct contact with the vaccine, nor any contact with bodily fluids of the vaxxed, nor touched an open sore?
Yes. Listen to each of them carefully. Also, Tenpenny has released a short 6.28 min primer on the mechanisms at work which I cant put my fingers on atm @Lollypop? What thread was that we had 5 info posts in a row? I am dizzy.

Lollipop2

Yes. Listen to each of them carefully. Also, Tenpenny has released a short 6.28 min primer on the mechanisms at work which I cant put my fingers on atm @Lollypop? What thread was that we had 5 info posts in a row? I am dizzy.
Right? Sooo many threads now. I even don’t remember. @akgrrrl

Also I know Ray has told me that in the breath condensate they have found

“Besides volatile small molecules, relatively big things like DNA, RNA, proteins, and exosomes containing many big molecules can be identified in exhaled breath condensates and sweat.”

If this is true then it might be plausible that something released from the vaxxed might find its way into the unvaxxed at close contact.

I remember @Giraffe posted research showing this potential problem in previous vaccines on a thread I started long back about this very issue.

Why are you arguing so hard against this @tankasnowgod? If you are demanding evidence, then you are right, no hard proof at the moment. But don’t you think it is plausible?

tankasnowgod

What a great read on this subject from Jon Rappaport. He gives a historical precedent for this transmission. Good article. @akgrrrl @tankasnowgod

I'm arguing against this idea mainly because I don't see it.

I've said numerous times, these vaccines are dangerous, I wouldn't take one, I don't think it's wise to administer or handle them, I can see how it passes through bodily fluids, it's probably wise not to have sexual contact with someone who has taken one of these shots, and that there could be some sort of transmission just like a virus in vaccination (as Peat suggested). I'm certainly not suggesting they are safe.

But how, exactly, is just standing next to someone who's been vaccinated going to affect you? Especially if they aren't, say, coughing all over you?

How do you know these anecdotal reports aren't the affects of the other long term experiments? Or that they didn't get vaccinated themselves? Or would have happened anyway? Or are even real?

Rappoport makes a good point, but there is a key difference with Monsanto crops........ that spread happened over generations of crops, with the wind carrying their seeds, and relying on insects for reproduction. Not instantly in a species that doesn't rely on wind or insects to procreate.

I've never said this idea is impossible, I just think it's highly, highly unlikely. It's another good reason these shots should never have been unleashed on the public, and even a 0.0001% chance of this would have been a good enough reason for health agencies to stop this rollout (like they needed another reason), but of course, that assumes that health agencies are there for the reason that most people think they are.

akgrrrl

What a great read on this subject from Jon Rappaport. He gives a historical precedent for this
Oh! Good find indeed. So then my brain immediately links this article to things we have been reading about BillGates next step...buying up so much ag land...talking about installing a "platform" that resides within all foods whether veggie and fruit grown, and of course dairy and meat as an extension while animals are fed the "platform". And thus, like the gmo that blows in the wind from crop to crop, unavoidable?

Lollipop2

I'm arguing against this idea mainly because I don't see it.

I've said numerous times, these vaccines are dangerous, I wouldn't take one, I don't think it's wise to administer or handle them, I can see how it passes through bodily fluids, it's probably wise not to have sexual contact with someone who has taken one of these shots, and that there could be some sort of transmission just like a virus in vaccination (as Peat suggested). I'm certainly not suggesting they are safe.

But how, exactly, is just standing next to someone who's been vaccinated going to affect you? Especially if they aren't, say, coughing all over you?

How do you know these anecdotal reports aren't the affects of the other long term experiments? Or that they didn't get vaccinated themselves? Or would have happened anyway? Or are even real?

Rappoport makes a good point, but there is a key difference with Monsanto crops........ that spread happened over generations of crops, with the wind carrying their seeds, and relying on insects for reproduction. Not instantly in a species that doesn't rely on wind or insects to procreate.

I've never said this idea is impossible, I just think it's highly, highly unlikely. It's another good reason these shots should never have been unleashed on the public, and even a 0.0001% chance of this would have been a good enough reason for health agencies to stop this rollout (like they needed another reason), but of course, that assumes that health agencies are there for the reason that most people think they are.
Thank you for clarifying @tankasnowgod. You are a strong mind and I wanted to understand where you were coming from.

“It's another good reason these shots should never have been unleashed on the public, and even a 0.0001% chance of this would have been a good enough reason for health agencies to stop this rollout (like they needed another reason), but of course, that assumes that health agencies are there for the reason that most people think they are.”

This. I soooo agree.

Lollipop2

Oh! Good find indeed. So then my brain immediately links this article to things we have been reading about BillGates next step...buying up so much ag land...talking about installing a "platform" that resides within all foods whether veggie and fruit grown, and of course dairy and meat as an extension while animals are fed the "platform". And thus, like the gmo that blows in the wind from crop to crop, unavoidable?
And now they have released those GMO mosquitoes so it is no longer just the wind...now they are flying on their own. Imagine getting bit by one.

Missenger

And now they have released those GMO mosquitoes so it is no longer just the wind...now they are flying on their own. Imagine getting bit by one.
What the ****?

2021-05-04 17_00_46-Bill Gates-backed startup releases millions of genetically modified mosqui...png

Fuckheads. Floridan governor bastard.

Back
Top Bottom