Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

One is a grandmother whose daughter won't let her see her grandchildren anymore since she got vaxxed. Another is from a vaxxed husband whose wife will no longer sleep with him.
The information regarding the vaccine is overwhelming and frightening! I am unvaccinated and I’m unsure if I should be concerned about the vaccine might be self-spreading or that I might contract a more virulent form of Covid?? I am having a difficult time digesting all of this; can you further explain to me? I’m assuming there is absolutely no way to protect myself other than staying away from people since even the unvaccinated can be spreading this self-spreading vaccine?
Thanks!

J.R.K

I do not, just relating what I’ve heard. I don’t know of any studies released yet.
Just wanted to verify one year old female babies mensturating!
Sounds incredulous but nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

Nemo

I'm posting this because it's bugging me and we should keep it in mind as more info comes in.

In the Pfizer emergency use authorization request document, Pfizer says 23 of its two-month-study participants became pregnant during the study. There were 11 or 12 in the group that got the vax, same in the group that got the placebo.

There were adverse reactions reported by the women that included spontaneous abortion and "retained products of conception" (in other words, a dead fetus). These occurred in the placebo group.

We're hearing reports of people experiencing adverse reactions just from contact with health care workers who are handling the vaxxes. This is an extremely small sample but at least 2 of 11 or 12 within two months?

Fleming discusses it briefly at 16:50 (top video):

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm posting this because it's bugging me and we should keep it in mind as more info comes in.

In the Pfizer emergency use authorization request document, Pfizer says 23 of its two-month-study participants became pregnant during the study. There were 11 or 12 in the group that got the vax, same in the group that got the placebo.

There were adverse reactions reported by the women that included spontaneous abortion and "retained products of conception" (in other words, a dead fetus). These occurred in the placebo group.

We're hearing reports of people experiencing adverse reactions just from contact with health care workers who are handling the vaxxes. This is an extremely small sample but at least 2 of 11 or 12 within two months?

Fleming discusses it briefly at 16:50 (top video):

We have a family member who's baby died at 5 months in the womb. We have antoher family member that got a blood clot, on the outside of the leg, like many are reporting. Both were unvaccinated, both instances within the last couple months.

Nemo

The information regarding the vaccine is overwhelming and frightening! I am unvaccinated and I’m unsure if I should be concerned about the vaccine might be self-spreading or that I might contract a more virulent form of Covid?? I am having a difficult time digesting all of this; can you further explain to me? I’m assuming there is absolutely no way to protect myself other than staying away from people since even the unvaccinated can be spreading this self-spreading vaccine?
Thanks!

Albina, I think we'll know a lot more in 4 to 6 weeks. There have to be people doing studies already, looking for vaccine material in bodily fluids, etc. by now.

Also, people like Fleming and Dr. Tenpenny said we'd start seeing these reports 4-5 months after vaxxing started, so it's not a shock that we're now getting reports. In a month we'll look at the curve on the numbers of reports.

Doctors and nurses are supposed to be warning people who get the vax not to have intercourse for 4 to 6 weeks after the vax. Are they actually warning people? I would take that seriously.

I would also be particularly careful about exposure to vaxxed people if you're pregnant or trying to get pregnant or have a nursing baby or you're taking care of someone with cancer or other serious illnesses that make him more vulnerable to Covid.

I don't feel like going out to crowded places right now.

I'd just be cautious, exactly as we all were when Covid first emerged, until we have more information.

Albina, I think we'll know a lot more in 4 to 6 weeks. There have to be people doing studies already, looking for vaccine material in bodily fluids, etc. by now.

Also, people like Fleming and Dr. Tenpenny said we'd start seeing these reports 4-5 months after vaxxing started, so it's not a shock that we're now getting reports. In a month we'll look at the curve on the numbers of reports.

Doctors and nurses are supposed to be warning people who get the vax not to have intercourse for 4 to 6 weeks after the vax. Are they actually warning people? I would take that seriously.

I would also be particularly careful about exposure to vaxxed people if you're pregnant or trying to get pregnant or have a nursing baby or you're taking care of someone with cancer or other serious illnesses that make him more vulnerable to Covid.

I don't feel like going out to crowded places right now.

I'd just be cautious, exactly as we all were when Covid first emerged, until we have more information.
Thanks, Nemo - your response was very helpful!

J.R.K

We have a family member who's baby died at 5 months in the womb. We have antoher family member that got a blood clot, on the outside of the leg, like many are reporting. Both were unvaccinated, both instances within the last couple months.
My condolences to you and your families! @charlie. That has to be heart wrenching!

Nemo

I was just watching Tenpenny talk about the unusual surge in numbers of these events. Something about a sharp rise in reports of women losing babies at a point in their pregnancies where this is rare.

And she was talking about the surge in cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. She said something like, normally a doctor might see one of these in her entire career, now everyone is seeing bunches of them in just a few months.

Dr. Northrup is in the process of setting up a database specifically to track these events that may be connected to the vax.

Fleming is doing an interview on May 16 on these issues.

Lollipop2

How horrible @charlie! Sending prayers to you and your family. Were they around vaccinated people?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

ddjd

just search "nose bleed vaccine" on twitter/ instagram/ facebook and theres hundreds of persona; posts of people saying theyve had profuse/severe nose bleeds after getting the vaccine and never had one before in the their lives. the connection is undeniable

theres also a strong correlation of people not yet vaccinated, experiencing severe nose bleeds for the first time and noticing it soon after having spent time with people who have had the vaccine

ddjd

But, again, those reports don't prove that the unvaxxed can be injured or affected by the vaxxed. No medical history or other potential issues are in these reports, it's just anonymous reports on the internet. Some may not even be real, just like the supposed videos coming out of China in the early days of COVID of people collapsing in the street (some which were very obiviously staged).

There is zero reason that any route of transmission wouldn't also apply from traditional vaccines to the unvaxxed........ so why is this just now becoming an idea?

Just like I don't believe they figured out all the problems with coronavirus vaccines and mRNA shots in the last nine months, I also don't believe that "Unvaccinated Vaccine Injury" is now a thing only discovered in the past 4 months.

EDIT- Most of the reports thus far have been about irregular menstural cycles in women, and/or miscarriages. A lot are from docotrs/nurses/pharmacists giving vaccinations, so those could be from transdermal contact, or inhaling a significant portion of the vaccine.

Another issue, in addition to masks and social distancing, and the long terms effects....... might be changes in use of birth control-

you're so deluded its scary. what planet are you living on??

Rick K

Infowars came up with a good tip. An Infowars video shows that if you search on mRNA vaccine shedding, all Google will show you are articles calling that a conspiracy theory.

But if you specify that you want only articles published prior to 2017, you get lots of studies proving there is vaccine shedding. There are recently vaccinated parents passing whooping cough to babies, flu vaccine shedding, measles vaccine shedding, sibling transmission of vaccine-derived rotavirus, polio, etc.

They detected measles virus mRNA in urine of the vaxxed, etc.

There's a nice photo of a woman bleeding from her eyes as well. Not to be missed.

See the video here:

Truly disturbing. Blatant disregard for this unfolding PANDEMIC which it now appears to be. Something we all need to keep each other updated on and pass along to our community members. And now the CDC has the new spin on PCR cycles for the vaxxed; only 28 cycles as opposed to the 45 cycles they have been running to jack up their B.S. numbers of "cases".

Rick K

Rick K

Dr. Larry (Lawrence B. Palevsky, MD) says he's now getting furious emails from vaxxed people whose family members have cut them off.

One is a grandmother whose daughter won't let her see her grandchildren anymore since she got vaxxed. Another is from a vaxxed husband whose wife will no longer sleep with him.

He tells them both it's their own fault for injecting themselves with poison that endangers others' health.

At 26:01.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mGrFseGPnMcK/

Such an irony to see the vaxxed being ostracized when these motherless f.. ks were the ones saying that the unvaccinated were a threat to those who were.

tankasnowgod

you're so deluded its scary. what planet are you living on??

A planet where you need proof that something is happening, and were logic and reason should still be used.. Not random twitter people claiming injury after a Rube Goldberg sort of causation.

Nose bleeds, irregular periods, miscarriages...... I guess none of these happened prior to January 1 2021, just like no one died before COVID in December 2019?

Nemo

Such an irony to see the vaxxed being ostracized when these motherless f.. ks were the ones saying that the unvaccinated were a threat to those who were.

Indeed.

I'm going to be calling for quarantine of the vaxxed just to irritate a specific friend.

Nemo

Who is the actually the brains behind all that is going on? Why are they doing this? What is their long-term goal? I'm sure it's more than a cartoonish desire for world domination, money, and control. What is their philosophy and what are they trying to prove? Was there some sort of a test and did humanity fail for being too wicked? What can meaningfully be done to stop the destruction going forward, considering that even the President of the US (Trump) couldn't do much about it?

I think when Ian Fleming created Goldfinger and the guy who was going to nuke London and Ernst Stavro Blofeld he was actually writing about the Great Reset crowd.

I think they are that nuts.

Nemo

That's still self reporting. A well known problems of VAERS and the Yellow Card system.

Actually, it's not just self-reporting. It's Pfizer and Moderna and J&J reporting the adverse effects encountered in their own studies.

Back
Top Bottom